• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi punched him in the face "ANSWER ME!!" He yelled angrily "Ya know what!? I don't care you touching my girlfriend was a mistake!"
He dodged it, clearly unamused. "I'm her brother, idiot." His voice was low and husky. Summer smiled in return, and held her hand up. The man returned the high five with a sly grin.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
He dodged it, clearly unamused. "I'm her brother, idiot." His voice was low and husky. Summer smiled in return, and held her hand up. The man returned the high five with a sly grin.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked shocked before bowing his head "Sorry my bad...." He said nervously

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled at annabel then looked down at hayate a small glare on her face "did you sneak another beer" she asked him sternly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"No.... Maybe...." he said laying with his head buried in the blankets. "Would you be mad if I say yes?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared at the man that was on top of her "who are you" she asked coldly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack got off of her and rubbed the back of his head "God that hurt.....Wha? Hina!?!" He said clearly shocked

shortyshot8 said:
The actual William got frightened "Wha-WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!" He yelled out
Violetta grinned, pretending to blow to smoke off of one of the guns. She winked, pointing both finger guns at the real william.

"Scared yet, cowboy~?"

She giggled, grinning at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup" he smiled and patted her head.
"W-why do you keep doing that?" she muttered as she crossed her arms and began to walk.

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned, pretending to blow to smoke off of one of the guns. She winked, pointing both finger guns at the real william.
"Scared yet, cowboy~?"

She giggled, grinning at him.
William gulped "N-No...I don't get scared" He lied with fear in his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "N-No...I don't get scared" He lied with fear in his eyes
Violetta couldn't help but laugh, not putting down her hands.

"I'm a goddess, dumbass, I can read your mind."

She wad so getting a kick out of this.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That she likes music and plays the piano, guitar and whatever else speaks to her. She can sing, pretty well if I can say. There's also drawing and writing poetry. And some guy cheated on her with some other girl who was going to kill herself. And there was a bunch on other stuff that's personal." Ulquiorra said as looked at her tail before sighing.
@LunaCrosby

Daniel reaver]"Maybe I am" Thana said as se slid over and pulled him into her cuddling him "I love you hayate" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I love you too..." Hayate said nodding. He laid his head against her chest and groaned, "Why is it so hot?!" He asked kicking off his pants.

Lumina said:
Violetta couldn't help but laugh, not putting down her hands.
"I'm a goddess, dumbass, I can read your mind."

She wad so getting a kick out of this.
William sighed "Not cool" He said looking down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
Hina looked at him "what are you doing here Jack" she asked him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "I think you need to know something about Dex" He said sadly

Thana giggled "probably because your drunk" thana said playfully as she took or his shirt for him so he didn't hurt him slef if he tryed to "jeez you better not become an alchoholic on me ok" she said to him

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back