• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel quickly caught hayate "h-hayate what's wrong" she asked him wirriedly
@shortyshot8 what did you want good sir)

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know. I just feel weird right now." Hayate said looking at the door down the hall. "Anna can you carry me down the hallway, I might pass out if I walk."

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi stood up "GET YOUR HANDS OFF YOU BASTARD!" He yelled throwing a spear at him
The man ducked, chuckling. His hands wrapped around Summer's waist, and he picked her up. Summer struggled through her closed lips, "FMAAAATFXXX!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex teleported them back to his dorm. He pushed her onto the bed. "I missed you..." He said as he laid on top of her, continuing to kiss her.

(Mind magic bro... I can't stop mind magic xD )
"I missed you too" she said and kissed him back, blushing slightly

Lumina said:
Aion laughed at his reaction.
《 Sorry, sorry! Just had to mess with ya a bit. But yeah, this is how this works. Figured I should show you. Say my name, and you can contact me anytime using this. Cool huh? 》

She was brushing her hair with... was that a fork?
Ry nodded robotically, mouth gawping. He shook his head, crashing to reality. "Y-yeah. Cool. Uh, see you soon, Aion!"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]The man ducked, chuckling. His hands wrapped around Summer's waist, and he picked her up. Summer struggled through her closed lips, "FMAAAATFXXX!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi rushed over "Who the hell are you!?" He yelled at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded as she slung one of hayates arms over her shoulder and started for thanas door
@shortyshot8 why)

[/QUOTE]
(I wanna have Jack interact with her)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Want me to show you?" He asked happily to her

William warped all around her "You are so lame" They all said
"Um... sure, if it wouldn't be a pain" she says, holding her own hand behind her back.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled as she watched grim play around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm looked up at Mitsu as she giggled, a warm feeling going over him as the Reaper stirred, content to see her sadness become happiness. Grimm felt so lightened he be again to laugh with Mitsu.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Want me to show you?" He asked happily to her

William warped all around her "You are so lame" They all said
"Oh please. Sorry you feel that way about yourself."

Violetta laughed at his attempt to anger her. With Aiden safe, she felt better. She looked at a clone, holding up a finger gun.

"Boom~!"

She giggled, mock shooting the gun. The clone disappeared. She continued "shooting" more clones, actually having fun.

( Everyone say goodbye to Dex. He lived a good life with Toru and everyone but he's gonna die....I'm deeply sorry)

Hatoful said:
"Um... sure, if it wouldn't be a pain" she says, holding her own hand behind her back.
Jackson smiled warmly "Nothing is a pain with a girl like you" He said happily

Lumina said:
"Oh please. Sorry you feel that way about yourself."

Violetta laughed at his attempt to anger her. With Aiden safe, she felt better. She looked at a clone, holding up a finger gun.

"Boom~!"

She giggled, mock shooting the gun. The clone disappeared. She continued "shooting" more clones, actually having fun.
The actual William got frightened "Wha-WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!" He yelled out

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi rushed over "Who the hell are you!?" He yelled at him

(I wanna have Jack interact with her)
latest

He laughed, pecking Summer on the forehead with a kiss. His tail flicked, and his ears bristled and he purred with approval with himself. Meanwhile, Summer was struggling out.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded as she slung one of hayates arms over her shoulder and started for thanas door
@shortyshot8 why)

[/QUOTE]
Hayate wobbled his back into the room and thanked Annabel. When he reached the bed, he fell face first into it. "Thaaaanaaaaa?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
latest

He laughed, pecking Summer on the forehead with a kiss. His tail flicked, and his ears bristled and he purred with approval with himself. Meanwhile, Summer was struggling out.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi punched him in the face "ANSWER ME!!" He yelled angrily "Ya know what!? I don't care you touching my girlfriend was a mistake!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back