• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Ryft followed behind like an excited child. At this point, he considered Dakota his wielder despite not having made a contract. Nonetheless, that meant he'd follow her anywhere.
Dakota walked ahead with a smile on her face, enjoying her time with her new friend, As they walked the Amusement park could be seen on the horizon.

Daniel reaver]"Ok" Shira said happily as they got to the movie theater "two horror tickets it is" she said playfully to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so...which one should we watch....theres a lot of horror movies''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](0-0 what did you tag me or some thing?)

[/QUOTE]
( xD Yep I asked if I could have Jack interact with Hina)

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Well I've had my fill of not killing Aiden" He said with a smirk
Violetta uncrossed her arms, her hands falling to her sides. She closed her eyes, exhaling then opened them, the clock hands ticking faster.

"How rude, speaking like I'm not even here. I won't let you touch him."

She would give him at least some kind of fair fight, not that she would lose. It just wouldn't be fair to erase him right away, yanno?

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smirked as he created a greatsword infront of his chest and dived catching the ball "That was....New" He said jokingly
"What the actual fuck!" Summer cursed, slamming her foot into the ground. "How did you save that?" Her hands were on her hips, and she was extremely irritated. Her eyebrows were furrowed. In

pure frustration, she carelessly shot a nearby ball into the net with her outer foot.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''same here''

''ah, no pressure''

[/QUOTE]
She giggled a little, her mood perking up.

Lumina said:
Violetta uncrossed her arms, her hands falling to her sides. She closed her eyes, exhaling then opened them, the clock hands ticking faster.
"How rude, speaking like I'm not even here. I won't let you touch him."

She would give him at least some kind of fair fight, not that she would lose. It just wouldn't be fair to erase him right away, yanno?

@TheRebelliousDragon
William laughed a little "Can you feel surprise?" He asked before using the dagger to stab himself in the heart

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"What the actual fuck!" Summer cursed, slamming her foot into the ground. "How did you save that?" Her hands were on her hips, and she was extremely irritated. Her eyebrows were furrowed. In
pure frustration, she carelessly shot a nearby ball into the net with her outer foot.

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little before falling over laughing "T-Too much!" He said still laughing

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Goddess of Zodiac," he muttered under his breath. Ry took a deep inhale, before breathing out. "I'm fine... I'm fine."

[/QUOTE]
A screen popped up on the clock.

《 You called?》

Aion was waving at him on the screen. She looked different, with long blue mermaid hair, and she was wearing a seashell bikini top. You couldn't see her lower half.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "Can you feel surprise?" He asked before using the dagger to stab himself in the heart
Aiden sighed. He didn't want to be in any part of this.

Daniel reaver]Thana kissed hayate one more time before she slipped off of him and layed there next to him "ok" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate stood up and wobbled his way down the stairs. He went in the kitchen and sneaked a beer, drinking it quickly. After he finished he wobbled back to the room he stopped when he seen Annabel, "Hey Ann-- Aaah!" He shouted tripping over something on the floor.

shortyshot8 said:
Violetta blinked, looking at William.

"Um. I don't think that's how youre supposed to use that...?"

She shrugged, waiting for his next move.

LunaCrosby said:
"If I get to fight at least one bad guy I won't" he said jokingly "no I won't get bored" he says and smiles.
She rolled her eyes and laughed a bit as she placed her hands in her pockets. "That's good"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru kissed back "its not your fault.. you were just trying to save someone" she says.
Dex kissed her deeper, putting his arms around her. I don't want to leave you... I don't want to make the same mistake...

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked, looking at William.
"Um. I don't think that's how youre supposed to use that...?"

She shrugged, waiting for his next move.
William's face turned pale before he melted into water not saying a word

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi laughed a little before falling over laughing "T-Too much!" He said still laughing
Summer fumed, "Again! Nobody, NOBODY, has ever saved one of my shots!" She took a back up, and shot into the post. Luckily, it seemed to be blasting into the net again as a rebound off the solid object.

Aeron said:
"Noo!" Grimm slow the sped of the marshmallows and reacted to hit, loweing himself to fall over at Mitsu's feet. "Please...have mercy on my men *cough*" Grimm looked up at Mitsu with eyes full of fake pain. "...tell my wife...that I forgot to turn off the stove..." Grimm let himself collapse on the ground with his eyes shut, and his tounge hanging out of his mouth, like when children pretend to die. @Daniel reaver
@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru kept walking along side with Amara holding her hand*

[/QUOTE]
She walked along, humming lightly to herself as they could see home in the distance.

Lumina said:
A screen popped up on the clock.
《 You called?》

Aion was waving at him on the screen. She looked different, with long blue mermaid hair, and she was wearing a seashell bikini top. You couldn't see her lower half.
Ry jumped slightly, before glancing down. She looked rather beautiful. As a reaction, his cheeks began to heat up, merging to the colour of roses.

"I w-wasn't-- I just-- Uh, HI!"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Summer fumed, "Again! Nobody, NOBODY, has ever saved one of my shots!" She took a back up, and shot into the post. Luckily, it seemed to be blasting into the net again as a rebound off the solid object.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi continued laughing "Y-You are overreacting" He said still laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back