• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged, crossing her arms again.
"I've had the whole time span of the entire universe to wisen up. You shouldn't be surprised."

She looked back at Aiden before glancing toward William again.

"What personal gain could you have possibly gotten from killing him anyways?"

@TheRebelliousDragon
Aiden sighed. Was William attempting to kill him again...? He didn't know... But he didn't wanna die now.

LunaCrosby said:
"Just friends correct? I need to know stuff about her in order to help her so just answer the questions" Lucy said.
"Well someone's moody," Ulquiorra muttered."I guess we're friends? I'm not really sure, so probably. Ask her."

LunaCrosby said:
"I-i can't h-help it, it h-hurts" she says and continues to hug him.
Dex sighed as he pulled away. "I'm sorry I've caused you so much pain... I'll just leave you alone..." He said he got up.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well someone's moody," Ulquiorra muttered."I guess we're friends? I'm not really sure, so probably. Ask her."
"Tell me what you've learned about her" she ordered. Looking behind her to see her tail out she quickly tryed to hide it.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Simple....We would all survive" He said looking her in the eyes
Violetta scoffed.

"Seriously? That squirt? Even if he perhaps had the capability there's no way he'd want to."

She shook her head, brushing off his comment.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex sighed as he pulled away. "I'm sorry I've caused you so much pain... I'll just leave you alone..." He said he got up.
Toru immedietly grabbed his hand eith both of hers, she didn't want him to go. "N-no please don't go" she said, seeming scared.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "This should be good" He said to himself before getting ready
She readied herself. Summer hit the ball with the inside of her foot, aiming to the top left corner. Unfortunately, it was a toe poke, and flew at a supersonic speed towards the bottom left. Would he catch it?

Lumina said:
Violetta scoffed.
"Seriously? That squirt? Even if he perhaps had the capability there's no way he'd want to."

William laughed "You really are a idiot" He said before laughing again

Lumina said:
Violetta scoffed.

Aiden seemed annoyed by her comment. "Hey! I'm not a squirt! I'm just a idiot!" He said.

Thana giggled as she stood up with hayate and put one of his arms over her shoulder before downing her second and kissing his cheek "ok baby" he will go home" she said before placing some money on the bar before they dissapered reapering at Thana bed room door "hayate. Didn't you promise me some thing this mourning" she asked a mischevous grin on her face

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Toru immedietly grabbed his hand eith both of hers, she didn't want him to go. "N-no please don't go" she said, seeming scared.
Dex stared at her. "Why?" He asked.

Mitsu giggled slightly as Grimm appeared floating in the air again before all the marsh mallows in the bowl started to float around him "got you" she said before all the marshmallows launched them selfes at Grimm

@Aeron

Daniel reaver]"Which one?" She asked yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

River smiled "don't worry sweetheart" he said as he started up the bike and reved it a couple times before puting it into first gear and leaving tha parking lot

@Piffy Queen
''hmmm..we can see the movies''

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She readied herself. Summer hit the ball with the inside of her foot, aiming to the top left corner. Unfortunately, it was a toe poke, and flew at a supersonic speed towards the bottom left. Would he catch it?

[/QUOTE] @shortyshot8 (tagging)

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she stood up with hayate and put one of his arms over her shoulder before downing her second and kissing his cheek "ok baby" he will go home" she said before placing some money on the bar before they dissapered reapering at Thana bed room door "hayate. Didn't you promise me some thing this mourning" she asked a mischevous grin on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I don't remember. I don't think I need to drink anymore, but I need too...." He said getting up and walking out the room. "I'll be back in a second..."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi appeared in front of the ball and caught it easily "Is that all!?" He called out

LunaCrosby said:
"Because I still love you and feel better when your around!" She said quickly, looking at the ground.
Dex blushed, looking away. "B-But I can't love you... You know that..." He said. "Hina would kill me... I would be breaking promises..."

Thana pouted as hayate appeared back in the bed and Thana rolled on top of him "hey you promised me some thing" she said to him as she pinned him to the bed

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi appeared in front of the ball and caught it easily "Is that all!?" He called out
She rose an eyebrow; "It was a mistake." As the ball rolled back to her, she bent down to collect it into her arms. Dropping it on the floor, she prepare herself.

Summer grinned, her eyebrows risen and the extended canines within view. This time, she blasted the ball in the top right corner, flawlessly chipping it with her inner foot. If he even dived for it, the impact would seriously injure his hands. Or stomach, if he missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back