• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana pouted as hayate appeared back in the bed and Thana rolled on top of him "hey you promised me some thing" she said to him as she pinned him to the bed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate sighed, "I feel like a pile of crap right now... What did I promise you?" He asked looking up at her, a blank stare on his face.

Daniel reaver]River smiled as they pulled out onto the road and started down it the woods that flooded the two flying by them as they went [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]

Shira smiled "ok" she said softly to her

@Himeragi Seiker
''so, what kind of movie should we watch?''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex blushed, looking away. "B-But I can't love you... You know that..." He said. "Hina would kill me... I would be breaking promises..."
Toru looked at him "w-would she really kill you?" She asks, wanting to know.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed "You really are a idiot" He said before laughing again
Violetta sighed.

"Now you're just annoying. Seriously though, if anything even were to happen I could honestly just erase it. Honestly if I weren't around the earth wouldn't even be here."

She turned to face Aiden, holding a hand up in defense.

"Sorry, sorry, you're all squirts to me."

@TheRebelliousDragon

Lumina said:
Violetta sighed.
"Now you're just annoying. Seriously though, if anything even were to happen I could honestly just erase it. Honestly if I weren't around the earth wouldn't even be here."

@TheRebelliousDragon
Aiden grumbled where he sat. He hated being called weak or puny in any way.

"Noo!" Grimm slow the sped of the marshmallows and reacted to hit, loweing himself to fall over at Mitsu's feet. "Please...have mercy on my men *cough*" Grimm looked up at Mitsu with eyes full of fake pain. "...tell my wife...that I forgot to turn off the stove..." Grimm let himself collapse on the ground with his eyes shut, and his tounge hanging out of his mouth, like when children pretend to die. @Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Thana layed down on him slowly a frown on her face "never mind. I just want to lay with you" she said before she looked up at him then kissed him softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Thana..." Hayate said in a low voice. He didn't move or anything, he had lay there perfectly still.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She rose an eyebrow; "It was a mistake." As the ball rolled back to her, she bent down to collect it into her arms. Dropping it on the floor, she prepare herself.
Summer grinned, her eyebrows risen and the extended canines within view. This time, she blasted the ball in the top right corner, flawlessly chipping it with her inner foot. If he even dived for it, the impact would seriously injure his hands. Or stomach, if he missed.

[/QUOTE]
@shortyshot8 (tagged)

Daniel reaver]"Hmmm maybe a horror. Or action" Shira said as they walked down the street twoards the movie theater [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hmmm...maybe horror''

*Yuki said as she hugs Shira's arm more*

''been awhile since i saw one..''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex nodded. "Yes... I'm afraid so. I am under oath." He said.
Toru then let go of his hand "then never mind, I don't want you to get hurt, even if it means me being unhappy I'd never forgive myself if you for hurt" she says and hugs her knees to her chest. Accidentally using mind magic to make him remember all they did, considering she didnt known she had that kind of magic.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru then let go of his hand "then never mind, I don't want you to get hurt, even if it means me being unhappy I'd never forgive myself if you for hurt" she says and hugs her knees to her chest. Accidentally using mind magic to make him remember all they did, considering she didnt known she had that kind of magic.
Dex suddenly remembered everything they did. "I love you Toru..." He said softly.

Lumina said:
Violetta sighed.

@TheRebelliousDragon
William sighed "Well I've had my fill of not killing Aiden" He said with a smirk

LunaCrosby said:
"Tell me what you've learned about her" she ordered. Looking behind her to see her tail out she quickly tryed to hide it.
"That she likes music and plays the piano, guitar and whatever else speaks to her. She can sing, pretty well if I can say. There's also drawing and writing poetry. And some guy cheated on her with some other girl who was going to kill herself. And there was a bunch on other stuff that's personal." Ulquiorra said as looked at her tail before sighing.

Daniel reaver]"Yeah.." Thana said softly to hayate as she looked at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Can I get up?" He asked looking at the door. "I'll be right back." Hayate said, letting out another small burp. Don't drink next time. That's a new rule.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She rose an eyebrow; "It was a mistake." As the ball rolled back to her, she bent down to collect it into her arms. Dropping it on the floor, she prepare herself.
Summer grinned, her eyebrows risen and the extended canines within view. This time, she blasted the ball in the top right corner, flawlessly chipping it with her inner foot. If he even dived for it, the impact would seriously injure his hands. Or stomach, if he missed.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smirked as he created a greatsword infront of his chest and dived catching the ball "That was....New" He said jokingly

Lumina said:
With Ry's departure, Aion sat back down on the fountain. She stuck and hand in the cool water, enjoying the feeling. She transformed into her Aquarius form, merging with the water, keeping her human-upper-half leaning on the edge of the fountain.
"Goddess of Zodiac," he muttered under his breath. Ry took a deep inhale, before breathing out. "I'm fine... I'm fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back