• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Ry jumped slightly, before glancing down. She looked rather beautiful. As a reaction, his cheeks began to heat up, merging to the colour of roses.
"I w-wasn't-- I just-- Uh, HI!"

[/QUOTE]
Aion laughed at his reaction.

《 Sorry, sorry! Just had to mess with ya a bit. But yeah, this is how this works. Figured I should show you. Say my name, and you can contact me anytime using this. Cool huh? 》

She was brushing her hair with... was that a fork?

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex kissed her deeper, putting his arms around her. I don't want to leave you... I don't want to make the same mistake...
Toru wrapped her arms around his neck. No words can describe how happy I am she thinks.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...i wonder how Yuki and Shira are doin..''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, yeah, when is their wedding?" She asked with a smile

Dex kissed her deeper, putting his arms around her. I don't want to leave you... I don't want to make the same mistake...
(You bastard)

Lumina said:
Violetta sighed.
"Okay seriously. What the hell."

She turned back to face Aiden.
William was sitting behind Aiden "These games are fun!" He said happily

LunaCrosby said:
Toru wrapped her arms around his neck. No words can describe how happy I am she thinks.
Dex teleported them back to his dorm. He pushed her onto the bed. "I missed you..." He said as he laid on top of her, continuing to kiss her.

shortyshot8 said:
(You bastard)

(Mind magic bro... I can't stop mind magic xD )

Dex teleported them back to his dorm. He pushed her onto the bed. "I missed you..." He said as he laid on top of her, continuing to kiss her.

(Mind magic bro... I can't stop mind magic xD )
(Well fuck...Now Jack is going to have to comfort Hina for your damn actions!)

shortyshot8 said:
(You bastard)

Aiden yelped as he fell off the Ferris Wheel. "Ahhhh!!! You bastard!!!" He yelled as he fell to his doom.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](The puppets were amazing xD Also Happy home Designer :3 )

[/QUOTE]
(Ah yeah, YES! I'm super excited for that actually))

Camilla laughed lightly "once again.. I never thought of it that way.." she replied, smiling a bit

Aiden yelped as he fell off the Ferris Wheel. "Ahhhh!!! You bastard!!!" He yelled as he fell to his doom.
@Lumina
William caught him "Hey now you don't need to die" He said happily

(And by comfort you mean comfort? xD )
( xD Shut up xD )

Daniel reaver]Annabel quickly caught hayate "h-hayate what's wrong" she asked him wirriedly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(So is Hina free?)

shortyshot8 said:
William caught him "Hey now you don't need to die" He said happily

( xD Shut up xD )
Aiden leapt away from him easily. He stood on top of the Ferris Wheel. "Make up your mind kid! Are you going to kill me or not!?" He yelled.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi continued laughing "Y-You are overreacting" He said still laughing
"FUC-" Summer shouted, before being interrupted. A pale hand clasped around her mouth. A male version of Summer stood behind her, a black hood shielding his eyes, therefore eye contact was not necessary, but a wide smile was upon his lips. A long, black tail ripped from his black jeans, proving he was too a cat. A red collar was around his neck, with a yellow bell attatched. "Mfawx?" Summer looked clearly startled, and struggled to escape his grasp.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''dunno, never told me yet''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right" she nodded before smiling "must be so exciting getting married" she said in a singsong voice.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "My name is Jackson" He said happily holding a hand out to her
"Nice to meet you Jackson." She takes his hand hesitantly. "I, i just arrived here, I have no clue where anything is"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"FUC-" Summer shouted, before being interrupted. A pale hand clasped around her mouth. A male version of Summer stood behind her, a black hood shielding his eyes, therefore eye contact was not necessary, but a wide smile was upon his lips. A long, black tail ripped from her black jeans, proving he was too a cat. A red collar was around his neck, with a yellow bell attatched. "Mfawx?" Summer looked clearly startled, and struggled to escape his grasp.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi stood up "GET YOUR HANDS OFF YOU BASTARD!" He yelled throwing a spear at him

Hatoful said:
"Nice to meet you Jackson." She takes his hand hesitantly. "I, i just arrived here, I have no clue where anything is"
Jackson smiled "Want me to show you?" He asked happily to her

Lumina said:
Violetta snapped her fingers, suspending him in midair. She glared at William, cursing herself for not being more careful. She blinked, the same field surrounding Aiden that surrounded the Ferris wheel before.
"Good luck getting close to him. If anything so much as approaches him within, say, five feet, it gets erased. Poof. Gone."

Her voice was hard as she looked at William.

@shortyshot8
William warped all around her "You are so lame" They all said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back