• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"Whatever you want sweetheart" Shira said happily to her as she slid one hand into yukis feeling her ring and giggling "gonna have to get used to feeling the ring when I hold your hand" Shira said happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''same here''

Nonalaka said:
She smiled, blushing a bit "well I feel a bit silly for what I did now"
''ah, no pressure''

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Actually it's for my own personal gain" He said showing his knife "I could kill him at any moment"
Violetta shrugged like she wasn't impressed.

"Believe me, I could erase you from existence even quicker without even raising a finger. But you probably knew that didn't you?"

She looked at William, the hands on the clocks in her eyes ticking.

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged like she wasn't impressed.
"Believe me, I could erase you from existence even quicker without even raising a finger. But you probably knew that didn't you?"

She looked at William, the hands on the clocks in her eyes ticking.
William smirked "Not as stupid as you look" He sighed and leaned back in his Ice "My life is boring......Even my girlfriend doesn't wanna see me"

WeirdPrincess said:
(Sorry. Was busy doing something)
Ulquiorra stared down at the girl,"Yeah....I am. What's it to you?"
"Just friends correct? I need to know stuff about her in order to help her so just answer the questions" Lucy said.

Hatoful said:
Ali pouts. "That boy was weird" She turns toward Jackson and scratches her head "I'm Ali"
Jackson smiled "My name is Jackson" He said happily holding a hand out to her

Grimm bagan to laugh as he saw her eat under the blanket. He then silently stood up and grabbed four more marshmallows. Lighting one up and eating it, he grabbed his third one and threw it at Mitsu's head, ducking behind the couch without making a sound. @Daniel reaver

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm tired of being sad, that's all I ever felt when we split up" she says, the years still coming
Dex hugged her. "I hate to see you sad..." He said softly to her.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily as she kissed yuki before she started for the door waving back to the man as he also waved [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki walked alongside Shira*

''so, where you wanna go now?''

Mitsu was mid bite when she felt a marshmallow hit her in the head making her freeze in her place before Grimm was lifted into the air and floated over to Mitsu

@Aeron

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex hugged her. "I hate to see you sad..." He said softly to her.
She hugged him back tightly, not wanting to let go but knowing she would need to. The tears were making it hard for her to speak.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Not as stupid as you look" He sighed and leaned back in his Ice "My life is boring......Even my girlfriend doesn't wanna see me"
Violetta shrugged, crossing her arms again.

"I've had the whole time span of the entire universe to wisen up. You shouldn't be surprised."

She looked back at Aiden before glancing toward William again.

"What personal gain could you have possibly gotten from killing him anyways?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]"Let's go out tonight. Maybe a movie. Maybe dinner" Shira said happily as she leaned against yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''sure''

*Yuki said as she smiled and hugs Shira's arm*

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged, crossing her arms again.
"I've had the whole time span of the entire universe to wisen up. You shouldn't be surprised."

She looked back at Aiden before glancing toward William again.

"What personal gain could you have possibly gotten from killing him anyways?"

@TheRebelliousDragon
William smiled "Simple....We would all survive" He said looking her in the eyes

LunaCrosby said:
She hugged him back tightly, not wanting to let go but knowing she would need to. The tears were making it hard for her to speak.
Dex started crying. "Please don't cry... I'll cry too..." He said softly.

Daniel reaver]"Sorry baby. Maybe another time ok" she said to him as the beers where set in front. Of them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate groaned and started drinking his beer, "I can totally handle two more..." he said drinking some more. "I'm almost empty again." He frowned and stood up, his balance not stable. "I wanna go home." He said pouting a little, burping again.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu was mid bite when she felt a marshmallow hit her in the head making her freeze in her place before Grimm was lifted into the air and floated over to Mitsu [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
"Shit, my cover's blown!" Grimm struggled as he began to pelt Mitsu with the rest of his marshmallows. "Abort! Abort! I repeat, Abort!" He managed to flash out of her grip and under the cupboard behind the table. @Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back