• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Thana giggled "fate has destened us to be together" she said to hayate before taking another drink "and even if date hasnt I still would have found you" she said to him

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Not only you but also who he is.....His name is Tyler" He said creating an Ice knife behind his back
Violetta narrowed her brow, stepping out of the car toward William, walking on air.

"His name is Aiden."

Yeah. A fight was gonna happen.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "fate has destened us to be together" she said to hayate before taking another drink "and even if date hasnt I still would have found you" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Jack laughed silently to himself "Idiots......To believe in fate" He said to himself

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex stared at her. "Because Hina was going to kill herself and if I didn't do something to make her happy again she would kill herself... I was only trying to save her." He said.
"What upsets ne is that o feel like she forced you to love her" she says and looks away, her eyes stinging no don't cry there's no reason to! She thought.

"Whatever you want sweetheart" Shira said happily to her as she slid one hand into yukis feeling her ring and giggling "gonna have to get used to feeling the ring when I hold your hand" Shira said happily

@Himeragi Seiker

Lumina said:
Violetta narrowed her brow, stepping out of the car toward William, walking on air.
"His name is Aiden."

Yeah. A fight was gonna happen.
William smirked "Is that what you call him now? Because I remember killing Tyler I know his power.......And Aiden has his power exactly the same"

LunaCrosby said:
"I see... Ima tag along." He says, not even asking if he could.
She raised a brow at him "Alright Mr. Hero" she chuckled "You sure you won't get bored?"

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him "Alright Mr. Hero" she chuckled "You sure you won't get bored?"
"If I get to fight at least one bad guy I won't" he said jokingly "no I won't get bored" he says and smiles.

Aeron said:
Grimm laughed. "A lot of people would say other wise. " He walKed back into the living room with a couple of blankets and marshmallows. "Here." He tossed a dark blue blanket over Mitsu's head and street the plate of marshmallows down. He grabbed one and held it up, the treat suddenly catching fire. Grimm watched it a bit as he blew it out and stuffed in his mouth. "Hope you like marshmallows! " @Daniel reaver
Me too xD here u go :3 @Daniel reaver

LunaCrosby said:
"What upsets ne is that o feel like she forced you to love her" she says and looks away, her eyes stinging no don't cry there's no reason to! She thought.
Dex sighs. "I still love her for who she is... But I guess that's how it started." He said. "I didn't say I didn't miss you..."

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "fate has destened us to be together" she said to hayate before taking another drink "and even if date hasnt I still would have found you" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled, "If we didn't meet the way we did, I wonder what other kind of way we could have met." He snickered. "I almost died that day. The guy almost hit me about 3 times just so happen, Death is there." Hayate exclaimed, drinking in small gulps. The beer taking a huge effecr on him since here barely drinks.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Is that what you call him now? Because I remember killing Tyler I know his power.......And Aiden has his power exactly the same"
Violetta shrugged, her body turning sideways against him. She looked at him from the side, smirking back.

"Yeah it is. The way I see it, you're just pissed because he might not be dead after all. What makes you wanna kill him so badly eh? Knowing you, I'd have to say it was a girl or some lame reason like that."

She was taunting him, looking at him like he was a child. She figured if she didn't hed go after Aiden. She wouldn't stand for that. She had to give him some kind of chance. But if he went after him she wouldn't hesitate in erasing him for good.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little "Calm now" He said happily to her
Ali's face goes red "S-sorry!" She says. the boulder drops behind her. "Wha. Wait where is Shadow going?" She looks her head around.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "yeah" she mumbled as she finished her first drink and kissed hayates cheek [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I want another!" He said, his voice obviously saying he was drunk off the first one. "Another drink please! Same thing." He said putting a finger up to indicate he wanted one.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex sighs. "I still love her for who she is... But I guess that's how it started." He said. "I didn't say I didn't miss you..."
"I just don't understand why she had to choose you to watch her, other than that I'd still be happy and with you" she says and let's the tears go down her face, doing her best to hide it.

Thana giggled as she ordered another two beers before the bar tender walked over and set them down "he doesn't drink much does he" he asked Thana in an Australian accent before she giggled and nodded "maybe just one more ok baby" she said to hayate

@Roman

Hatoful said:
Ali's face goes red "S-sorry!" She says. the boulder drops behind her. "Wha. Wait where is Shadow going?" She looks her head around.
Shadow was long gone now.

(Shadow is now free)

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged, her body turning sideways against him. She looked at him from the side, smirking back.
"Yeah it is. The way I see it, you're just pissed because he might not be dead after all. What makes you wanna kill him so badly eh? Knowing you, I'd have to say it was a girl or some lame reason like that."

She was taunting him, looking at him like he was a child. She figured if she didn't hed go after Aiden. She wouldn't stand for that. She had to give him some kind of chance. But if he went after him she wouldn't hesitate in erasing him for good.
William smirked "Actually it's for my own personal gain" He said showing his knife "I could kill him at any moment"

LunaCrosby said:
"I just don't understand why she had to choose you to watch her, other than that I'd still be happy and with you" she says and let's the tears go down her face, doing her best to hide it.
Dex brushed the tears from her face. "It's ok to be sad..." He said softly.

Hatoful said:
Jackson laughed a little "Don't worry about him" He said happily

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she ordered another two beers before the bar tender walked over and set them down "he doesn't drink much does he" he asked Thana in an Australian accent before she giggled and nodded "maybe just one more ok baby" she said to hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate looked up at Thana, "Whaaaaat? Only one more? I want two! One foor the road!" He said loudly, letting out a loud burp afterwords.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy randomly grabbed Ulqui and went off somewhere "are you friends with that Toru chick" she asks
(Sorry. Was busy doing something)

Ulquiorra stared down at the girl,"Yeah....I am. What's it to you?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i know you wont do that. even if your a goddess of love and heart break, doesnt mean you abuse your powers as a goddess. im pretty sure your not like that. besides, you cant even tell my emotions half of the time hahaha''

[/QUOTE]
She smiled, blushing a bit "well I feel a bit silly for what I did now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back