• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru mentally slapped herself. She looked at him and just hugged him "sorry if I made it worse" she says.
Dex smiled. "It's ok..." He said softly. He was used to being worried at this point.

Violetta crossed her arms.

"So what if I can? And trust me, there is something I owe you."

She glanced sideways at Aiden, knowing he was outmatched here. She then looked up to William, her eyes flashing, clocks appearing in her irises. It had been a long time since that had happened.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as she ordered two beers for her and hayate "hayate. You know this last couple days have been the best in my life" Thana said as she looked over at him and smiled while the bar tender brought over two beers and set them at the bar [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"They have been the same for me too. I don't think anything could go wrong anytime soon, ya know?" He asked smiling. "Now. Drink up." He said chuckling.

Lumina said:

She glanced sideways at Aiden, knowing he was outmatched here. She then looked up to William, her eyes flashing, clocks appearing in her irises. It had been a long time since that had happened.

William looked shocked "Wha-What the hell?" He said to himself looking at the clocks

Lumina said:

Aiden continued to stay where he sat. He didn't want them to fight...

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she grabed her beer and took a drink then leaned against hayate lovingly "I love you. So much" she said softly before taking another drink [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate nodded and hugged Thana, "I love you too!" He said taking a drink. "But, what if we never met?" He asked jokingly. "I doubt it. I think we're made for one another." Hayate said taking another drink.

Daniel reaver](Yeah *gives you puppy eyes* pwease can I have it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL])
h-have what? O.o ? oh repost......fk xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow sighed. And that's all your going to hear... He thought, having better things to do. He continued his walk away from the courtyard.
Ali hits herself on the head "Dork!" She tells herself, "W-wait! where are you going!" She calls out!

Violetta smirked.

"Might have an idea who I am now, right?"

She continued to stare at William, not sure where this conversation would lead them. She preferred not to fight, as her powers weren't exactly the kind you could fight against, but that was for William to find out if it came to that. The wind blew her hair behind her as she stood facing William. She looked like some kind of anime protagonist.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Hatoful said:
Ali hits herself on the head "Dork!" She tells herself, "W-wait! where are you going!" She calls out!
Jackson appeared next to her "Heeeeey there" He said happily

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''so wanna go back home Shira?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*She asked Shira happily*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Lumina said:
Violetta smirked.
"Might have an idea who I am now, right?"

She continued to stare at William, not sure where this conversation would lead them. She preferred not to fight, as her powers weren't exactly the kind you could fight against, but that was for William to find out if it came to that. The wind blew her hair behind her as she stood facing William. She looked like some kind of anime protagonist.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8
William smiled "Not only you but also who he is.....His name is Tyler" He said creating an Ice knife behind his back

Hatoful said:
Shadow doesn't reply as he turned the corner down the street. He seemed to be on his way to the café.

Lumina said:
Elyse looked up at Kili, tensing up a bit. So now this psycho knew why they were here. She gripped on to his shirt, fear pulsing through her veins. She didn't want to be put into more experiments... her body began trembling. She wanted nothing more than to leave right now.
@Kalin Scarlet

LunaCrosby said:
"Your probably gonna hate me for this but why did you cheat on me again?" She asks and stares at her hands.
Dex stared at her. "Because Hina was going to kill herself and if I didn't do something to make her happy again she would kill herself... I was only trying to save her." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back