• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(The largest amusement park in the world... WAYYYYY far away. On a Ferris Wheel... Come if you want... But if you come near the Ferris Wheel Will will fade from existence instantly xD )
(TIME FOR WILLIAM TO WARP!)

William warped to the Amusement Park and fell over "T-Too much distance" He said to himself

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra nodded and stood up,"I'll see you later then. Don't think about me to much." He smirked and quickly gave Toru a kiss before leaving.
"I won't" she said and shut the door, looking around her room "gotta hurry" she huffed.

Daniel reaver]"I can destroy every thing and erase people from existsnce and your talking about being scary" she said playfully to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm's eyes turned a soft red as he leaned over to her. "Then I guess those powers are one of the things we have in common, my dear. " he murmured. He grinned maliciously and stood up, retreating back to the kitchen. (Sorry, had to get my dog's hair cut xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Toru left her dorm and flew to the park "my wings needed to be stretched anyways" she mumbled and sat on a bench.
Dex walked in the park. He saw Toru and smiled. "Heh, if it isn't my bestest friend in the entire world? How ya doin?" He asked with a smile.

Aiden grabbed her hand, stopping her. "I'm telling you... I don't want to know... I care too much to see you hurt... Plus what if I become the same person again? What if I hurt the people I care about most... What if this was what was MEANT to happen?" He asked. The falcon kept trying to fire missiles at the Ferris Wheel. "I know your the goddess of time and all... But some things are better left forgotten."
Violetta stared at Aiden, then sighed.

"Fine. Have it your way."

The magic on her hands disipated and she looked over to the Falcon.

"You're annoying me already. Piss off!"

She held out her hand and the Falcon exploded, the remnants and shrapnel fading from existance. She sat back, exhaling in exasperation.

Lumina said:
Violetta stared at Aiden, then sighed.
"Fine. Have it your way."

The magic on her hands disipated and she looked over to the Falcon.

"You're annoying me already. Piss off!"

She held out her hand and the Falcon exploded, the remnants and shrapnel fading from existance. She sat back, exhaling in exasperation.
Aiden sighed. I wish there was some way I could make her feel better... He didn't notice but tears ran down his face. "I'm sorry... Today was terrible for you wasn't it? I wasn't considering how you felt at all..." He said sadly. What was this feeling? Why did it feel so... Bad?

Dex walked in the park. He saw Toru and smiled. "Heh, if it isn't my bestest friend in the entire world? How ya doin?" He asked with a smile.
"I'm good, my voice hurts from singing but I'm good" she smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well there's a hot chick down the hall" he said jokingly. "But I hinestlt only came here to see y- if you were Ok. Seemingly you are" he says and smiles.
"A-ah, yeah...Thanks for you know, checking in on me" she said as she fiddled with the ends of her hair.

-------------

She smiled a little "The reason I've never been in a relationship is because, people think that because I can control love, that I manipulate them into buying nice things, I-I don't do that, i-i'd never do it....but they question if they are doing nice things because they want to...or If I'm making them....I-I didn't want you to think the same...cause I d-don't want to lose you.." her voice began trailing off as she held his hand tighter.

@Himeragi Seiker

Aiden sighed. I wish there was some way I could make her feel better... He didn't notice but tears ran down his face. "I'm sorry... Today was terrible for you wasn't it? I wasn't considering how you felt at all..." He said sadly. What was this feeling? Why did it feel so... Bad?
Violetta's eyes widened, and she sighed, looking at Aiden.

"..enough with the waterworks. Here."

She extended her hand to Aiden, a handkerchief in her palm. She looked out the opposite window, her eyes narrowing.

"Looks like someone is here to see us."

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm good, my voice hurts from singing but I'm good" she smiled.
Dex sat down next to her, patting her head softly. "So, you find anybody yet?" He asked. All he wanted was for her to be happy.

Nonalaka said:
"A-ah, yeah...Thanks for you know, checking in on me" she said as she fiddled with the ends of her hair.
-------------

She smiled a little "The reason I've never been in a relationship is because, people think that because I can control love, that I manipulate them into buying nice things, I-I don't do that, i-i'd never do it....but they question if they are doing nice things because they want to...or If I'm making them....I-I didn't want you to think the same...cause I d-don't want to lose you.." her voice began trailing off as she held his hand tighter.

@Himeragi Seiker
"Were you going anywhere?" He asked.

Lumina said:

She extended her hand to Aiden, a handkerchief in her palm. She looked out the opposite window, her eyes narrowing.

@shortyshot8
William sighed as he stood up "That really sucked" He said rubbing the back of his head

@TheRealSlimShady69

Grimm laughed. "A lot of people would say other wise. " He walKed back into the living room with a couple of blankets and marshmallows. "Here." He tossed a dark blue blanket over Mitsu's head and street the plate of marshmallows down. He grabbed one and held it up, the treat suddenly catching fire. Grimm watched it a bit as he blew it out and stuffed in his mouth. "Hope you like marshmallows! " @Daniel reaver

Lumina said:

@shortyshot8
Aiden took the handkerchief and wiped his eyes. "S-Sorry..." He sighed. He looked out the window with her. "Who's that?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

Aiden took the handkerchief and wiped his eyes. "S-Sorry..." He sighed. He looked out the window with her. "Who's that?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
Violetta debated taking down her field, but decided against it for now.

"That would be the man that killed you."

She stated simply. She wondered why he was here.

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"Why?" She asked and stared at him.
Dex tilted his head. "Because I care for you of course. I wish the best for you." He said. "I want somebody to make you happy like I did... But not make the same mistake I did."

Lumina said:

@shortyshot8
Aiden just stared at him. "The question is... Why would he kill me?" He asked.

Dex tilted his head. "Because I care for you of course. I wish the best for you." He said. "I want somebody to make you happy like I did... But not make the same mistake I did."
"You should know by now I'm hesitant at the thought, if I get hurt again who knows what might happen" she sighed and stared at a tree.

Lumina said:
If people could explode from excitement. Ryft would be.
"Yes! Yay! Amusement park, amusement park! "

He really was just like a kid.
Dakota chuckled "Let's get going then" she said as she tucked her book away and put in her bag as she began to walk.

Aiden just stared at him. "The question is... Why would he kill me?" He asked.
Lumina said:

@shortyshot8
William stretched and looked around not spotting anyone "Maybe I can practice" HE said letting his Magic run wild

Hatoful said:
((Kingdom Heart 3 ;-; The hype is so real!))
(Ikr? Waiting on your reply :3)

LunaCrosby said:
"You should know by now I'm hesitant at the thought, if I get hurt again who knows what might happen" she sighed and stared at a tree.
Dex hugged her and smiled. "Take all the time you need." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back