• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina took another moment to regain her composure then took his hand, standing up. She brushed the dirt off herself, then looked at Suzano.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit skittish when it comes to surprises I guess."

She gave an embarrassed smile, blushing a bit.
''yea...that bird was surprising huh? hahaha''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden shook his head. "I don't actually KNOW him... But I've heard about him. People keep telling me he killed me or he was somebody close to me." He said.
Damn. That didn't work. She stuck her hands behind her back, trying a more... invasive and stronger spell to actually unlock his memories. In the meantime,

"What about a girl named Nora?"

Just keep going down the list, she had a few more names to go through while she tried her magic.

Lumina said:
Damn. That didn't work. She stuck her hands behind her back, trying a more... invasive and stronger spell to actually unlock his memories. In the meantime,
"What about a girl named Nora?"

Just keep going down the list, she had a few more names to go through while she tried her magic.
Aiden put a finger on his chin. "I only saw her once during my short lifetime... She said that I had used to love her dearly." He said, still not remembering anything. "Are these names significant to why your feeling bad?" He asked, becoming even more concerned.

Roman said:
"Yeah, I guess." Taylor said chuckling. "You bet not be tricking me, I feel like you might try and lead me to the girls clothes." He said jokingly. "Oh and after this, I should take you home it's getting late."
Celia laughed,"I would never do that! What a minute...." She furrowed her brows as she looked ahead."Where are we even going? Are we going to your house or some store?" She asked as she looked at him.

Aiden put a finger on his chin. "I only saw her once during my short lifetime... She said that I had used to love her dearly." He said, still not remembering anything. "Are these names significant to why your feeling bad?" He asked, becoming even more concerned.
Damnit.

"Sena?"

She kept trying with the spell behind her back as well. She was the goddamn goddess of time. She should be able to do this.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yea...that bird was surprising huh? hahaha''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina gave a wry laugh.

"Yeah, a bit...."

She blushed more as she realized her hand was still connected to Suzanos.

Lumina said:
Damnit.
"Sena?"

She kept trying with the spell behind her back as well. She was the goddamn goddess of time. She should be able to do this.
The symbol from before suddenly seared into BOTH of her hands, this time brighter than before. It seemed to restrict her magic. Aiden sighed. When would the list end? "I don't know..." He said. "Who is this Sena?" He asked.

Raidraptor-Crest.png

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed,"I would never do that! What a minute...." She furrowed her brows as she looked ahead."Where are we even going? Are we going to your house or some store?" She asked as she looked at him.
"We could go to my house." Taylor said nodding. "That's up to you though." He said, leaving the decision to her. "Take your pick...."

Lumina said:
Damnit.
"Sena?"

Lumina gave a wry laugh.

"Yeah, a bit...."

She blushed more as she realized her hand was still connected to Suzanos.
''so...whats your favorite kind of food? i was gonna ask that until the bird came hahaha...''

*He said as he laughed nervously*

oh and...Sena's name changed to Seria)))

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so...whats your favorite kind of food? i was gonna ask that until the bird came hahaha...''

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(I know, but in his memories he remembers her name being Sena... xD )

The symbol from before suddenly seared into BOTH of her hands, this time brighter than before. It seemed to restrict her magic. Aiden sighed. When would the list end? "I don't know..." He said. "Who is this Sena?" He asked.

Raidraptor-Crest.png
Violetta gritted her teeth, pushing through the pain of the symbol searing itself onto her hands. She blinked, the symbols erasing themselves. She tried again with an even more powerful spell, one step lower from going inside his head herself.

"Cam?"

She was gonna do this, whether Aiden liked it or not.

Roman said:
"We could go to my house." Taylor said nodding. "That's up to you though." He said, leaving the decision to her. "Take your pick...."
"We're going to your house. Lead the way!" Celia cried out, pointing her finger forwards.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up at the sky, thinking about it.

"Um... either apples, or stir fry. Kind of a weird combination of favorite foods, I know. What's yours?"

She asked in return.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Is Geramond a Male or Female)Tim stood up and said to The person Well,Geramond lets go get some ice cream

[/QUOTE]
(Female)

"Uhh s-sure."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Jackson?
The enthusiastic feline returned a deeper kiss, pressing her body against his. After, she panted, and nuzzled his cheek.

Soon...​

Summer arrived at the school's courtyard, absent-mindedly dribbling the ball whilst linking her hands with Tatsumi. There was a wide goal in the distance, and perked in her pocket were slightly large goalkeeper gloves. "You're the goalie."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "This should be good" He said to himself before getting ready

Lumina said:
Violetta gritted her teeth, pushing through the pain of the symbol searing itself onto her hands. She blinked, the symbols erasing themselves. She tried again with an even more powerful spell, one step lower from going inside his head herself.
"Cam?"

She was gonna do this, whether Aiden liked it or not.
The symbol suddenly started glowing on her forehead, now on fire and hurting more than ever. "Whoa! What is that?!?!?" Aiden panics, pointing to the glowing symbol on her head. A falcon seemed to be rising from outside. It was cloaked in flame and didn't seem happy.

tumblr_ng9n7xE6tb1qhvucpo6_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"We're going to your house. Lead the way!" Celia cried out, pointing her finger forwards.
Taylor snickered, "I'll lead the way... In the laziest way." He said putting his arm on her shoulder, and they appeared in a neat room. "Welcome to my humble abode." He said laughing as he plopped down on his bed.

The symbol suddenly started glowing on her forehead, now on fire and hurting more than ever. "Whoa! What is that?!?!?" Aiden panics, pointing to the glowing symbol on her head. A falcon seemed to be rising from outside. It was cloaked in flame and didn't seem happy.
tumblr_ng9n7xE6tb1qhvucpo6_500.gif
Violetta gritted her teeth, blinking, the symbol disappearing. She exhaled, not enjoying being in pain. Not that it was an issue, she could just erase it, but it was still annoying. She sighed.

"Well, I'm just trying to unlock those memories of yours. Something seems to think it can stop me."

She smirked, her hands cloaked in some kind of time-magic. She was gonna try this again. Something wasn't happy, so had to be making some kind of progress.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked up at the sky, thinking about it.
"Um... either apples, or stir fry. Kind of a weird combination of favorite foods, I know. What's yours?"

She asked in return.
''hmmm..not so sure what i like. i never really gave it much thought. i just asked so the silence wouldnt really be awkward''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru walked with Amara. His frown started to fade as they walked*

[/QUOTE]
She looked up at him apologetically "...are you still mad at me?" She said quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm..not so sure what i like. i never really gave it much thought. i just asked so the silence wouldnt really be awkward''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina put a finger to her chin in thought.

"Well think about it. In the meantime, let's go make dinner. I'm getting kinda hungry. "

She put a hand to her stomach trying to cover it's growling.

Roman said:
Taylor snickered, "I'll lead the way... In the laziest way." He said putting his arm on her shoulder, and they appeared in a neat room. "Welcome to my humble abode." He said laughing as he plopped down on his bed.
Celia awed as she looked around room."This is super nice. My room is never this clean..." She said as she walked over to his closet, throwing random clothes of towards him."You have so many! Try those on!"

Lumina said:
Ryft hadn't thought about that.
"Anywhere! Everywhere!"

He was too excited to be helpful.

Violetta grinned.

"I like your thinking. Just wanted to give you an option first."

She placed money on the table and suddenly they were in the highest ferris wheel box thingy. Violetta was looking out the window, wondering why her magic didn't work.
She giggled at his excitement, she found it somewhat adorable "how about an amusement park? She asked him, smiling lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back