• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked, bringing herself out of her thoughts. I guess being in thought didn't exactly fit her personality... she was always happy-go-lucky... what the hell was up with this kid. She gave one of her signature grins, downing the rest of her slice.
"I'm fine, I'm fiiiiiine, really! All of time going through my head, sometimes you gotta sort stuff out!"

A little white lie never hurt anybody right?
Aiden patted her on the head with a grin. "That's good! It would crush me if one of my best friends was down in the dumps!" He laughed. "Thanks for being my friend Violetta! I really feel like I can take a step forward now!" He said, clearly getting more and more pumped.

Noir sat on a bench in the courtyard, painting people that were walking past. She grinned when they came to life on the page, dancing around each other. She drew a few music notes and suddenly they were singing, having a great time. She wondered what it would be like to sing.

---

Aion sat relaxing in her Aquarius form in the fountain, enjoying the water.

((I've got two characters free... @anyone?))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Who did you use on Thana)

[/QUOTE]
My character Hayate, why?))

Roman said:
"Your brother? I suck with the whole 'meet my family' part. I usually chicken out or something." Taylor said with a light chuckle. "That's like the only thing I'm scared of though."
"It's not that scary! I'll even give you a boost of courage if you need it. At least it's not my dad I'd have you meet....he'd probably kill you." Celia giggled before she let go of the swing, flying out of the seat and on to the ground.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden patted her on the head with a grin. "That's good! It would crush me if one of my best friends was down in the dumps!" He laughed. "Thanks for being my friend Violetta! I really feel like I can take a step forward now!" He said, clearly getting more and more pumped.
Violetta returned his grin.

"Well then great! I have succeeded as the goddess of time!"

She sat back, sipping on her drink again. She made up her mind, she was gonna get to the bottom of "Aiden"'s story.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked up from his hoodie and the person infront of him and said Hello.......

[/QUOTE]
"What are you doing?" Geramond asked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh, me too. i love drawings''
*He replied realizing he only liked certain Anime for their art styles*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina grinned.

"Painting is probably my favorite. I love working with all the color."

She twirled along the path as they walked along it, her wings fluttering.

Lumina said:
Ryft's head snapped up, looking at Dakota intently.
"Wait, seriously?"

Was she crazy? Probably.
"Well if you want that is" she shrugged as she chuckled lightly "I don't have many friends to go to those places with"

Lumina said:
Lumina grinned.
"Painting is probably my favorite. I love working with all the color."

She twirled along the path as they walked along it, her wings fluttering.
''hmmm...i like drawing......oh what kind of food do you li-''

*Suzano said as he was cut off due to a bird flying at his face as he moved his head to evade it*

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's not that scary! I'll even give you a boost of courage if you need it. At least it's not my dad I'd have you meet....he'd probably kill you." Celia giggled before she let go of the swing, flying out of the seat and on to the ground.
Taylor thought for a moment, "Was your dad the guy who was following you in the forest? That guy bothers me...." he said appearing next to Celia, watching the swing go back and forth. "When do you plan on taking me?"

Lumina said:
Violetta returned his grin.
"Well then great! I have succeeded as the goddess of time!"

She sat back, sipping on her drink again. She made up her mind, she was gonna get to the bottom of "Aiden"'s story.
Aiden looked out the window. "Well, what do you want to do after we're done here?" He asked, sipping his soda.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson kissed her back before pulling away "We shall see" He said with a smirk
Jackson?

The enthusiastic feline returned a deeper kiss, pressing her body against his. After, she panted, and nuzzled his cheek.

Soon...​

Summer arrived at the school's courtyard, absent-mindedly dribbling the ball whilst linking her hands with Tatsumi. There was a wide goal in the distance, and perked in her pocket were slightly large goalkeeper gloves. "You're the goalie."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Well currently i am.....drinking coffee Tim said looking at the person curiously

[/QUOTE]
"Okay..." Geramond was trying to socialize.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru walked up to Amara and hugs her*
''lets just go home. okay?''

[/QUOTE]
She nodded and hugged him tightly "o-okay"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
My name is Tim Looking at him/her shaking him/her hand Lets be friends

[/QUOTE]
Geramond was surprised

"Uhh...Geramond Elizabeth."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden looked out the window. "Well, what do you want to do after we're done here?" He asked, sipping his soda.
Violetta leaned herself over her chair, the chair still not tipping over.

"I'm down with anything. I can go anywhere in time, appear anywhere in space, it's all on you. "

She hid her hand behind her back out of sight from everyone, especially Aiden, to try a more, primitive, magic. A sigil appeared in her hand and in her mind she focused on it, then on Aidens mind, hoping to bring at least one of the what-should-be-un-locked-away memories back to the surface of his mind. If this didn't work, she'd have to think of something else.

Roman said:
Taylor thought for a moment, "Was your dad the guy who was following you in the forest? That guy bothers me...." he said appearing next to Celia, watching the swing go back and forth. "When do you plan on taking me?"
Celia had her face in the ground as she spoke,"Yeah. That was my dad....I don't know if I'll see him again..." She mumbled as she sat up, tears falling."I'll take you whenever you want. My mom will be easy to please, she's really nice." She said, quickly wiping her off the dirt and tears from her face.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Make Tim a yandere and go crazy over Thana and "kill" someone special)

[/QUOTE]
(( xD Who would Tim be killing? ))

Nonalaka said:
"Well if you want that is" she shrugged as she chuckled lightly "I don't have many friends to go to those places with"
Ryft stood up faster than he had anticipated.

"Then lets go!!"

He was super excited now. He had never done anything like that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back