• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''...alright then''
*Natsuru said as he walked out the shop and waits for Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara walked out and stood alongside him with her bag of games in her hand, her eyes locked in front of her.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "yes, I don't really do that, for example if saw something I saw that was cute, I'd simply look at it and say its super cute yet, with you, ypud look into why its cute, and many details I probably wouldn't notice" she took a bit of ice cream "I guess its interesting for me cause it gives me two ways to look at stuff" she paused and laughed quietly "I'm not making any sense am I..."

"Nothing" she replied with little expression "Are we going?"
Noah takes another bite of ice cream,"No, that makes sense to me. Seeing the world from the eyes of another of sorts, It's a way to look upon this world, The ones who look at the minor details, and those who look at the big picture. The world has very different appearances, but it can be the same if people looks the same."

Hatoful said:
Ali's eyes go wide "y-you talked!!" She grabs his wrist as he walks away. "You actually talked!"
Shadow looked at her, a bit surprised. Why did she care if I talked or not...? He thought as his eyes went back to the blank expression he had.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah takes another bite of ice cream,"No, that makes sense to me. Seeing the world from the eyes of another of sorts, It's a way to look upon this world, The ones who look at the minor details, and those who look at the big picture. The world has very different appearances, but it can be the same if people looks the same."

[/QUOTE]
She smiled "ah, good, I though I was talking nonsense... I tend to ramble at times" she laughed.

Nonalaka said:
Amara walked out and stood alongside him with her bag of games in her hand, her eyes locked in front of her.
*As he walked, he would look at her occasionally*

'this isnt like her...what happened to her cheerful personality?'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*As he walked, he would look at her occasionally*
'this isnt like her...what happened to her cheerful personality?'

[/QUOTE]
Her cold expression eventually dropped to an upset one "I'm sorry..." she said quietly as she clutched into the bag of games "I just got a bit mad at how you assumed that you'd have to buy those games...I'm not a charity case, I don't depend on you to do that, I'm not a child.' She sighed "Its a dumb thought...I'm sorry." Her face blushing with embarrassment at herself as she walked ahead a bit.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled "ah, good, I though I was talking nonsense... I tend to ramble at times" she laughed.
"I don't mind rambling, It means you have a lot of thoughts but not enough words" He laughs, patting her head.

Nonalaka said:
Her cold expression eventually dropped to an upset one "I'm sorry..." she said quietly as she clutched into the bag of games "I just got a bit mad at how you assumed that you'd have to buy those games...I'm not a charity case, I don't depend on you to do that, I'm not a child.' She sighed "Its a dumb thought...I'm sorry." Her face blushing with embarrassment at herself as she walked ahead a bit.
*Natsuru then pets her head with a small frown*

''i know but...i thought it'd be a bit gentleman like...i forgive you, but that wont mean i can forgive you forever...''

*He said as he took a different route to get to the mansion than the one Amara's taking as he looks down a bit feeling a bit heart ached*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow looked at her, a bit surprised. Why did she care if I talked or not...? He thought as his eyes went back to the blank expression he had.
Ali pulls her hand away quickly. "S-sorry! IwasjustsurprisedandIknewyouhadavoiceAndiguessimrambling. Hahaha"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then pets her head with a small frown*
''i know but...i thought it'd be a bit gentleman like...i forgive you, but that wont mean i can forgive you forever...''

*He said as he took a different route to get to the mansion than the one Amara's taking as he looks down a bit feeling a bit heart ached*

[/QUOTE]
"N-natsuru!" She called out to him as she watched him walk off, tears forming at the corners of her eyes, upset that she hurt him. She felt stupid, of course that's what he was trying to be a gentleman, she just took it the wrong way. She began to follow after him.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I don't mind rambling, It means you have a lot of thoughts but not enough words" He laughs, patting her head.

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled lightly "one again...I never thought of it that way"

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes open as she whimpers a little and her hand rests on his, looking at him for a sign of where they were going.. excited for the possibility but wanting a signal...* A..are we..?
(( I fell asleep xD ))

"Oh um. Maybe I got a little carried away." Roman said chuckling. "Do you not want to?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know. You just seem more....seductive really." Celia said as she kicked her feet."Sit on the other one and swing with me!"
"Me? Seductive? Well, to be honest, sometimes, I normally don't be nice as I am either." Taylor said chuckling a little. He appeared on the swing next to Celia, "How did you know I was the seductive type?"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Perfect! I'm starving anyways" She walks until they reach the Cafe. She takes her hand and pulls her inside. "You can choose where we sit!"

[/QUOTE]
Eliza sat at the nearest chair available and gestured her to sit over as she continued to read a book " Ways to interact with Earth people"

Hatoful said:
Ali pulls her hand away quickly. "S-sorry! IwasjustsurprisedandIknewyouhadavoiceAndiguessimrambling. Hahaha"
Shadow sighed. And that's all your going to hear... He thought, having better things to do. He continued his walk away from the courtyard.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani let out a squeak in shock, quickly covering her mouth at her embarrassingly girly reaction. "Jeeez y-you scared me! D-dont creep up on me like that" she replied, her heart still racing a bit for being spooked.
"Sorry" he said and smiled, patting her head.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani let out a squeak in shock, quickly covering her mouth at her embarrassingly girly reaction. "Jeeez y-you scared me! D-dont creep up on me like that" she replied, her heart still racing a bit for being spooked.

Roman said:
(( I fell asleep xD ))
"Oh um. Maybe I got a little carried away." Roman said chuckling. "Do you not want to?"

"Me? Seductive? Well, to be honest, sometimes, I normally don't be nice as I am either." Taylor said chuckling a little. He appeared on the swing next to Celia, "How did you know I was the seductive type?"
Celia continued to swing and she spoke,"Well...I'm not really sure. It's just a feeling, you know?" She turned her head and smiled at him."Ypu should always be this nice, girls like nice guys.....or was it bad boys? Which ever one it is, I'm sure you'd be good with getting the girl either way."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia continued to swing and she spoke,"Well...I'm not really sure. It's just a feeling, you know?" She turned her head and smiled at him."Ypu should always be this nice, girls like nice guys.....or was it bad boys? Which ever one it is, I'm sure you'd be good with getting the girl either way."
"It depends on what kind of boy girls like. It could be both, you never know." Taylor said swinging, finally gaining the height he wanted to reach. "What about you? What kind if boys do you like?"

Nonalaka said:
"N-natsuru!" She called out to him as she watched him walk off, tears forming at the corners of her eyes, upset that she hurt him. She felt stupid, of course that's what he was trying to be a gentleman, she just took it the wrong way. She began to follow after him.

She chuckled lightly "one again...I never thought of it that way"
*Natsuru then stopped and turned around to look at Amara*

LunaCrosby said:

She puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms as he patted her head "What're you doing outside the girls dorms?" She asked

Daniel reaver]mourning guys did I miss any thing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] @Piffy Queen @Aeron @anyone else
nothin much xD but Fukushima Akira was making drawings of our characters. and finished them in like 5 minutes also xD )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The memories started going bonkers. The last memory he contained was when he almost matched the power of a sanctum with the Soul Burst attack on William, killing himself in the process... There were also memories of him taking care of his pet dragon... His past girlfriend Sena... Then finally Nora, the one he had loved before he died. The memories faded with Aiden shaking his head. "Ow... My head hurts..." Aiden said, feeling a bit sick.
Violetta took her hand off his forehead and placed it on the side of his head, erasing the pain from his headache. He didn't need to deal with any more pain after seeing all... that. She sat back, looking at Aiden gently. This poor kid... what the hell.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](What the hell has been going on since i have been crying in my bathroom since i lost my internet connection)

[/QUOTE]
(( Wow... You might hate me xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back