• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((Moriko xD Ahh this is adorableee....man, I really need to get back into drawing, the last thing I drew was my profile pic there //dies))
((( Damn, so close xD You're drawing's awesome! < :D )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow cocks a eyebrow. E-Eh...? He thought.
"You see strong, maybe you can communicate by doing stuff to this piece of earth, like carving or chipping it away" she suggests, sitting on the ground.

(I can provide a better image of the new Kite later today Akira, if you still plan on drawing every character xD )

(I can provide a better image of the new Kite later today Akira, if you still plan on drawing every character xD )
((( Okay xD I'm gonna attempt it. If not, I'll try and do a school photo xD )))

Nonalaka said:
She giggled a bit "but they don't taste the same as vanilla, how are they for show? They are flavour just as vanilla is." She shrugged as she took her cone, nodding a thank you to the lady at the counter then turning her gaze back to noah, smiling up at him "you're very odd Noah, but in a good way"
Noah eats his ice cream, raising an eyebrow at Camilla. "Thank you?"

Hatoful said:
"You see strong, maybe you can communicate by doing stuff to this piece of earth, like carving or chipping it away" she suggests, sitting on the ground.
Suddenly, the piece of slab burst into pieces, just by Shadow looking at the slab. His expression didn't change. Oops...? He thought.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright. well, if you wanna buy one of them, go ahead''
*He said as he picked out the Watch Dogs Game*

[/QUOTE]
She put them all back "I was going to pay for them myself you know...I wasn't expecting you to purchase them" she said as she pulled money from her pocket "I'm not the person to depend on others for money" she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Okay xD I'm gonna attempt it. If not, I'll try and do a school photo xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(That would be awesome :D )

Fukushima Akira]((( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] Like these:
412px-How-to-Draw-Rebel-Anime-Characters-Step-4.jpg

395px-Draw-body-shape-Step-3-1.jpg

It's just a placeholder for my drawings. These images came from wikihow, they're not mine, however I use a technique similar to the images above. )))
Thats really smart.

Nonalaka said:
She put them all back "I was going to pay for them myself you know...I wasn't expecting you to purchase them" she said as she pulled money from her pocket "I'm not the person to depend on others for money" she said quietly.
''ah...alright then''

*Natsuru said as he got the Watch Dogs game to the cashier and purchased it*

Suddenly, the piece of slab burst into pieces, just by Shadow looking at the slab. His expression didn't change. Oops...? He thought.
Ali goes wide eyed. "What... what are you?" She asks, completely in shock about the slab.

Hatoful said:
Ali goes wide eyed. "What... what are you?" She asks, completely in shock about the slab.
Shadow couldn't answer that question, considering the fact he couldn't speak and didn't plan to anytime soon.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah eats his ice cream, raising an eyebrow at Camilla. "Thank you?"

[/QUOTE]
She copies his facial expression "your welcome?" She then chuckles "Nah, you don't know what I mean..I mean, your outlook on things is different somewhat, I find that rather interesting" she explained before eating some ice cream.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Thats really smart.

[/QUOTE]
((( It is? xD

Anyway, I remember you telling me that Himeragi had a more... voluptuous body type quite a while ago, so I redrew her to match what I think she looks like, my camera kinda screwed up because of the lighting and the damn thing wouldn't focus D:< :

4be4272833fe2eff6556283b3384cd11-d7ohb1h.jpg
)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Damn, so close xD You're drawing's awesome! < :D )))

[/QUOTE]
((Ah thank you! <3 so is yours! :D ))

((( Anyway, I have to go off, my younger brother needs help, plus my wrist hurts from all the speed drawing xD I'll be back around ten hours from now. )))

Nonalaka said:
She copies his facial expression "your welcome?" She then chuckles "Nah, you don't know what I mean..I mean, your outlook on things is different somewhat, I find that rather interesting" she explained before eating some ice cream.
"Thanks." He takes another bite of icecream. "I guess I look at the more technical side of life, my sister tends to do it as times"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...alright then''
*Natsuru said as he got the Watch Dogs game to the cashier and purchased it*

[/QUOTE]
After natsuru bought his own game, Amara purchased hers, her expression still a bit annoyed as she did so.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It is? xD
Anyway, I remember you telling me that Himeragi had a more... voluptuous body type quite a while ago, so I redrew her to match what I think she looks like, my camera kinda screwed up because of the lighting and the damn thing wouldn't focus D:< :

4be4272833fe2eff6556283b3384cd11-d7ohb1h.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
thats actually kinda close to what Himeragi actually looks like. when i get on my laptop and get a vid of her, il send ya the vid and yea xD __

Shadow couldn't answer that question, considering the fact he couldn't speak and didn't plan to anytime soon.
Ali pouts "boy, its hard meeting someome and holding a convorsation." She leans against a tree, "it feels very 1 sided"

Hatoful said:
Ali pouts "boy, its hard meeting someome and holding a convorsation." She leans against a tree, "it feels very 1 sided"
"I'm sorry..." Shadow eventually said, saying his first words since he got back. Shadow patted her on the head and started walking away.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Thanks." He takes another bite of icecream. "I guess I look at the more technical side of life, my sister tends to do it as times"

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "yes, I don't really do that, for example if saw something I saw that was cute, I'd simply look at it and say its super cute yet, with you, ypud look into why its cute, and many details I probably wouldn't notice" she took a bit of ice cream "I guess its interesting for me cause it gives me two ways to look at stuff" she paused and laughed quietly "I'm not making any sense am I..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm? whats wrong Amara?''

[/QUOTE]
"Nothing" she replied with little expression "Are we going?"

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "yes, I don't really do that, for example if saw something I saw that was cute, I'd simply look at it and say its super cute yet, with you, ypud look into why its cute, and many details I probably wouldn't notice" she took a bit of ice cream "I guess its interesting for me cause it gives me two ways to look at stuff" she paused and laughed quietly "I'm not making any sense am I..."

"Nothing" she replied with little expression "Are we going?"
''...alright then''

*Natsuru said as he walked out the shop and waits for Amara*

"I'm sorry..." Shadow eventually said, saying his first words since he got back. Shadow patted her on the head and started walking away.
Ali's eyes go wide "y-you talked!!" She grabs his wrist as he walks away. "You actually talked!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back