• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Give me half an hour xP )))
((( Sure, what does he look like? )))

[/QUOTE]
(Hmm... Well he looks like my avatar... But you can do New Kite or Old Kite... I'll change the avi if you need me to show a appearance of either)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man simply stares at her with the same bored expression. My name...? My name... He thought, not even able to answer the question in his own mind.
"Um... do you talk? or are you just shy..." she asks, walking up to him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled before going wide eyed while thinking "I forgot I have no friends!"
(Nows your chance to do so xD )

The three girls walk off to a small flower store in the town, laughing and talking as they walk.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Nows your chance to do so xD )
The three girls walk off to a small flower store in the town, laughing and talking as they walk.

[/QUOTE]
(Indeed xD )

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Every Character?!)

[/QUOTE]
((( That I know of xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh you don't have to)
((( Here ya go, I rushed it a bit, sorry xP:

might_guy_by_suthankanuchiha-d6rw8a7.jpg
)))

Hatoful said:
"Um... do you talk? or are you just shy..." she asks, walking up to him.
The man seemed to answer his question with silence. It seems he cannot speak for some unknown reason... That or he doesn't want to.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( That I know of xD )))

)))

[/QUOTE]
(I adore you xD )

)))

[/QUOTE]
hey is Kuroh free? i wanna try having Himeragi interact with him)))

)))

[/QUOTE]
((You my friend. Are Insane))

The man seemed to answer his question with silence. It seems he cannot speak for some unknown reason... That or he doesn't want to.
"O-kay.... I'm Ali, nice to meet you... hm.. I'll call you... Shadow, until I learn your real name" She smiled at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]hey is Kuroh free? i wanna try having Himeragi interact with him)))

[/QUOTE]
((( I've got him training off-screen with Kenji, due to The Event approaching, so I want to buff their attacks slightly xD )))

(Hmm... Well he looks like my avatar... But you can do New Kite or Old Kite... I'll change the avi if you need me to show a appearance of either)
((( I'm gonna go based on how he acts xD . I drew it just now, I've still to iron out the scruffiness, however I thought I'd show you:

924cb2ca29c706e2747e88ec35e80fac.jpg
)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I've got him training off-screen with Kenji, due to The Event approaching, so I want to buff their attacks slightly xD )))
((( I'm gonna go based on how he acts xD . I drew it just now, I've still to iron out the scruffiness, however I thought I'd show you:

)))

[/QUOTE]
(Nice xD , not how he looks, but really nice :3... I guess the belt is part of his look :3)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I've got him training off-screen with Kenji, due to The Event approaching, so I want to buff their attacks slightly xD )))

)))

[/QUOTE]
ah ok xD .....wait what event?))

)))

[/QUOTE]
((Not sure why, but I'm getting a very flynn rider vibe from that design.))

(Nice xD , not how he looks, but really nice :3... I guess the belt is part of his look :3)
((( Yeah, sorry

d2118cd9dab141d870c6f31587d3ead9.jpg
)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ah ok xD .....wait what event?))

[/QUOTE]
((( Ragnarøkkr )))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]((Not sure why, but I'm getting a very flynn rider vibe from that design.))

[/QUOTE]
((( I used him as part of my inspiration xD )))

Hatoful said:
"O-kay.... I'm Ali, nice to meet you... hm.. I'll call you... Shadow, until I learn your real name" She smiled at him.
Shadow. That seemed like a nice name for now... The man nodded with approval, as if he liked the name. His scarf that blocked his mouth prevent him from showing off his smile back at her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah, sorry
)))

((( Ragnarøkkr )))

[/QUOTE]
ah...ok))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah stops in front of the counters at the Icecream place "What do you want" He asks in a monotone-ish voice.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, let's see..." she pursed her lips as she looked through the flavours, her eyes eventually settling on blueberry flavour "that one!" She smiled at him "What about you?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah, sorry
)))

((( Ragnarøkkr )))

[/QUOTE]
(It's ok! You did your best and that's all that matters! The picture really does look great :D )

LunaCrosby said:
Allen teleported to her "hello" he said out of no where.
Ilaani let out a squeak in shock, quickly covering her mouth at her embarrassingly girly reaction. "Jeeez y-you scared me! D-dont creep up on me like that" she replied, her heart still racing a bit for being spooked.

Shadow. That seemed like a nice name for now... The man nodded with approval, as if he liked the name. His scarf that blocked his mouth prevent him from showing off his smile back at her.
Ali smiles. "I'm glad you like it. Hm.. I wonder why you can't talk. You aren't mute are you?" Her curiosity slowly getting the best of her.

Hatoful said:
Ali smiles. "I'm glad you like it. Hm.. I wonder why you can't talk. You aren't mute are you?" Her curiosity slowly getting the best of her.
Shadow just stared at her with the same blank expression. He tilted his head a bit to the side.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, let's see..." she pursed her lips as she looked through the flavours, her eyes eventually settling on blueberry flavour "that one!" She smiled at him "What about you?"
Noah shrugs "I'm really just a vanilla guy" He says as he smiles at the employee. "I'll have 1 blueberry cone and 1 vanilla cone" The Lady nods and begins scooping Icecream for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back