• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"What were you talking to Aria about" She asks, adjusting her hair out of her face.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Oh nothing much" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Oh nothing much" He said nervously
Dove raises an eyebrow at that reply "O-kaayy" She laughs, "So.. um... when do you want the wedding to be" She asks quietly, wanting to know how much time she'll have to plan.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]so a white and black wing...thats almost like Himeragi's wings..... xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((( Yeah, it's the symbolize what Sanctums represent. White wings are for Gods, black wings are for Devils. It's to symbolize that Sanctums are the creations of both good and evil, along with the path they walk. They are the Ying and the Yang of existence, the creators and the destroyers. )))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove raises an eyebrow at that reply "O-kaayy" She laughs, "So.. um... when do you want the wedding to be" She asks quietly, wanting to know how much time she'll have to plan.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "How about.......Next week?" He asked being very very dumb

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah, it's the symbolize what Sanctums represent. White wings are for Gods, black wings are for Devils. It's to symbolize that Sanctums are the creations of both good and evil, along with the path they walk. They are the Ying and the Yang of existence, the creators and the destroyers. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I think you gave me an idea for what Jack is)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yeah, it's the symbolize what Sanctums represent. White wings are for Gods, black wings are for Devils. It's to symbolize that Sanctums are the creations of both good and evil, along with the path they walk. They are the Ying and the Yang of existence, the creators and the destroyers. )))

[/QUOTE]
ah...))

((( Anyway, I just finished my latest drawing xP

f295672a6719977e686a094a1d736acc-d6lp91f.png
It's Kuroh xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( ? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Well we both know there is NO WAY he is a normal Human and he has power stronger than some gods.......Yet he is weaker than Sanctum's)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Anyway, I just finished my latest drawing xP
It's Kuroh xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Wow!))

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs "Sound's like it'll work, but you need to help with planning." She elbows him lightly

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled and nodded "No problem" He said happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Anyway, I just finished my latest drawing xP
It's Kuroh xD )))

[/QUOTE]
is Kuroh free? or you have plans for him? xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled and nodded "No problem" He said happily
Dove smiles and kisses his cheek. "Can you get your own tux, and... deal with invitations. I'm going to get a dress and flowers with my sisters"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove smiles and kisses his cheek. "Can you get your own tux, and... deal with invitations. I'm going to get a dress and flowers with my sisters"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Hell yeah!" He said happily to her before kissing her cheek

Hatoful said:
(Um... @TheRebelliousDragon Can I ask you a question in private?)

Ali spots a boy appearing out of thin air. She stares at him for a few minutes, trying to figure out where he came from. "U... Um hello" She says quietly toward the boy.
(Sure!)

The man simply stares at her and nods. It was as if he couldn't speak.

((( I've decided, I'm gonna draw every character in this RP, starting with characters I've already pre-drawn:

Asuka:

orihime_with_reference_by_artiztic187-d3fpv7i.jpg

Roman:

4190684367_086e1fdc22_by_xcliquex-d63q3ge_zps8cobsg0j.jpg

That's the only two I've drawn so far. As you can tell, I had to use different shading techniques for both characters xD

------------------------------

@WeirdPrincess @Roman )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Sure!)
The man simply stares at her and nods. It was as if he couldn't speak.
"Um... whats your name?" She asks awkwardly, twirling a piece of hair around her finger.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Talk to you tonight" She smiles at him. Angel loops her arm though her sisters. "Ready?"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled before going wide eyed while thinking "I forgot I have no friends!"

Hatoful said:
"Um... whats your name?" She asks awkwardly, twirling a piece of hair around her finger.
The man simply stares at her with the same bored expression. My name...? My name... He thought, not even able to answer the question in his own mind.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Give me half an hour xP )))
((( Sure, what does he look like? )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh you don't have to)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back