• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((Hey peeps @Everyone I am making ships for our characters lol, message me if you are in a relationship and want a ship name and ship picture which I will draw though honestly no one can live up too @Fukushima Akira lol but still))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I don't. And I bet she doesn't. If anything, we are overjoyed about you and Dove. And we want the best for you. If anything, Angel kinda moved on" She confesses for Angel.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson frowned "Well that didn't take very long" He said thinking 'Am I really that easy to get over?'

Jennete said:
((Hey peeps @Everyone I am making ships for our characters lol, message me if you are in a relationship and want a ship name and ship picture which I will draw though honestly no one can live up too @Fukushima Akira lol but still))
((( Well, you know... That's that. It can't be helped

tumblr_ngc0fjQy9a1qe10n4o1_500_zpssjetuvr5.gif
)))

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson frowned "Well that didn't take very long" He said thinking 'Am I really that easy to get over?'
Aria pats his back. "Get over yourself buddy. Look, Go and Marry Dove. And get over me and Angel, we will survive! Okay? Okay"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Well, you know... That's that. It can't be helped
tumblr_ngc0fjQy9a1qe10n4o1_500_zpssjetuvr5.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
((lol))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria pats his back. "Get over yourself buddy. Look, Go and Marry Dove. And get over me and Angel, we will survive! Okay? Okay"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "But am I ready for this?" He asked "Tell me Aria...I don't know what to do!"

(I think I'm just gonna introduce the new Kite...)

A tall boy stepped out of a portal, landing inside a cave. He was at The Altar. Time to head home... He thought as his eyes flashed and he teleported to the courtyard.

@anyone

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Sanctums wouldn't be absolute if every character had a technique that could "almost" match a Sanctum's power.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I find it funny how all of these people want to be strong so they resort to the "almost" Sanctum power strat. yet I just made Jack strong from DEVELOPMENT)

shortyshot8 said:
(I find it funny how all of these people want to be strong so they resort to the "almost" Sanctum power strat. yet I just made Jack strong from DEVELOPMENT)
((( I don't really mind, it's just the fact that it's undermining Sanctums' powers, even if it's only temporary xDD )))

shortyshot8 said:
William felt very confused "What the hell just happened?" He asked himself before warping after her way too confused to even ask
*Himeragi was alone in her room since William cant warp to her because she lives in a mansion which the mansion has a magical barrier around it so William cant get through without permission*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I don't really mind, it's just the fact that it's undermining Sanctums' powers, even if it's only temporary xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(True but even I know that Jack can't take on a Sanctum even if he does put up a good fight)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "But am I ready for this?" He asked "Tell me Aria...I don't know what to do!"
Aria smiles. "Think of it this way, If Dove didn't love you, she wouldn't have unlocked her true feelings toward you, and wouldn't have agreed to Marry you." She pats his back gently "Just, be yourself and don't change who you are, and everything will work out. So don't worry buddy." She gives him a reassuring smile

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was alone in her room since William cant warp to her because she lives in a mansion which the mansion has a magical barrier around it so William cant get through without permission*

[/QUOTE]
William sat there outside the mansion still banging on the barrier "Please.......Let.....Me........In!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria smiles. "Think of it this way, If Dove didn't love you, she wouldn't have unlocked her true feelings toward you, and wouldn't have agreed to Marry you." She pats his back gently "Just, be yourself and don't change who you are, and everything will work out. So don't worry buddy." She gives him a reassuring smile

[/QUOTE]
Jackson nodded before hugging her "Thank you for everything Aria" He said softly to her

shortyshot8 said:
William sat there outside the mansion still banging on the barrier "Please.......Let.....Me........In!"
*Himeragi was asleep in her bed*

shortyshot8 said:

Jackson nodded before hugging her "Thank you for everything Aria" He said softly to her
"anything" She smiles and gives him a gental push toward Dove.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was asleep in her bed*

[/QUOTE]
William sighed before sitting next to the barrier and passing out

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"anything" She smiles and gives him a gental push toward Dove.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled as he walked to Dove "How's it goin?" He asked with a smirk

(Um... @TheRebelliousDragon Can I ask you a question in private?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I think I'm just gonna introduce the new Kite...)
A tall boy stepped out of a portal, landing inside a cave. He was at The Altar. Time to head home... He thought as his eyes flashed and he teleported to the courtyard.

@anyone
Ali spots a boy appearing out of thin air. She stares at him for a few minutes, trying to figure out where he came from. "U... Um hello" She says quietly toward the boy.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed before sitting next to the barrier and passing out

Jackson smiled as he walked to Dove "How's it goin?" He asked with a smirk
Dove smiles "Good" She says before turning toward Angel. "Talk ASAP" "Of course!" She hugs Dove one last time. Dove takes Jackson's hand and smiles

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So I decided to draw the Fukushima / The Royal -Sanctum- Family's crest:
drawings-3-anime-drawing-25285087-1600-1200.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
((SWEET ART SKILL D: GIVE ME YOUR ART!))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove smiles "Good" She says before turning toward Angel. "Talk ASAP" "Of course!" She hugs Dove one last time. Dove takes Jackson's hand and smiles

((SWEET ART SKILL D: GIVE ME YOUR ART!))

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "I have no clue what is happening" He said happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So I decided to draw the Fukushima / The Royal -Sanctum- Family's crest:
drawings-3-anime-drawing-25285087-1600-1200.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
so a white and black wing...thats almost like Himeragi's wings..... xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back