• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''....hmmm ok, master tells you to look that way''
*Himeragi said as she pointed behind William*

[/QUOTE]
William nodded as he turned around "I may not trust this but...I have complete faith in you Master" He said to her

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushing like mad as she kisses him softly, her hands softly on his bare chest since they didn't really put their clothes back on.. which she is secretly very very very okay with*
Roman slid his hand to the top of Snow's towel, kissing downwards to her neck. He started to tug at the towel as he kissed.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded as he turned around "I may not trust this but...I have complete faith in you Master" He said to her
*she then dropped kick him again knocking him out*

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "That cannot be done! I swear my oath to you as my Master" He said before taking his shirt off and making a symbol on it "It is done"

Jackson looked confused "What do you not like that?" He asked her
Angel grabs them both and pulls them into a tight hug "I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!" She holds them both into a tight hug. Aria mouths to Dove 'Jealous'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*she then dropped kick him again knocking him out*

[/QUOTE]
William fell to the floor but was still awake as he groaned in pain "Wha-What the hell was that for Master?" He asked tears in his eyes

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel grabs them both and pulls them into a tight hug "I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!" She holds them both into a tight hug. Aria mouths to Dove 'Jealous'

[/QUOTE]
Jackson shook his head and pulled away "I'm not that dumb Angel" He said to her

shortyshot8 said:
William fell to the floor but was still awake as he groaned in pain "Wha-What the hell was that for Master?" He asked tears in his eyes

*Himeragi drop kicked him again knocking him out*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi drop kicked him again knocking him out*

[/QUOTE]
William's Ice deflected the blow as he stared at her "What is wrong with you?" He asked standing up

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''cant you just go to sleep...?''

[/QUOTE]
William leaned into a wall for support "Why are you attacking me?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:

Angel pouts. "I will admit, I am completely jealous of Dove, but I will admit I'm happy for you both" She says with a sigh, honestly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Angel pouts. "I will admit, I am completely jealous of Dove, but I will admit I'm happy for you both" She says with a sigh, honestly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Though I must admit that marrying all of you would be better" He shrugged "But you are all different people now"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well i wanna go back to the hot spring...''

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "Then go there was no reason to attack me" He said rubbing his head

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Though I must admit that marrying all of you would be better" He shrugged "But you are all different people now"

William frowned "Then go there was no reason to attack me" He said rubbing his head
*Himeragi sighed as she went back into the cafe and took off her clothes again in the dressing room*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi sighed as she went back into the cafe and took off her clothes again in the dressing room*

[/QUOTE]
William followed her trying not to look creepy yet doing so only made it more so

shortyshot8 said:

Angel turns her back playfully "You obviously picked your favorite from the start. I would have denied" She says playfully, sticking her tongue at him.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Angel turns her back playfully "You obviously picked your favorite from the start. I would have denied" She says playfully, sticking her tongue at him.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed and licked her tongue "You girls really need to stop doing that" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
William followed her trying not to look creepy yet doing so only made it more so
*Himeragi wrapped her towel around her and went back into the hot spring quickly hiding behind a rock. Natsumi, Nanase, and Seria werent there anymore*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi wrapped her towel around her and went back into the hot spring quickly hiding behind a rock. Natsumi, Nanase, and Seria werent there anymore*

[/QUOTE]
William sat there by the hot spring as he looked at the hot water with fear in his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed and licked her tongue "You girls really need to stop doing that" He said jokingly
Angel pouts "Already cheating on your future wife. And with her sister no less. He isn't good enough for you" She smirk at Dove. Dove laughs playfully, before moving to stand next to Jackson.

shortyshot8 said:
William sat there by the hot spring as he looked at the hot water with fear in his eyes
*Himeragi then closed her eyes relaxing in the hot spring*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel pouts "Already cheating on your future wife. And with her sister no less. He isn't good enough for you" She smirk at Dove. Dove laughs playfully, before moving to stand next to Jackson.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed a little "She already knows I'm faithful" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then closed her eyes relaxing in the hot spring*

[/QUOTE]
William dipped his toe in the water fear still in his eyes as he spoke to himself "Don't freak out or it will all turn to Ice"

shortyshot8 said:
William dipped his toe in the water fear still in his eyes as he spoke to himself "Don't freak out or it will all turn to Ice"
*The water is special water which cannot freeze up. It was Healing water actually*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*The water is special water which cannot freeze up. It was Healing water actually*

[/QUOTE]
William sighed in relief as he got in the water "Wow....It feels like I'm melting away....Hopefully not" He said jokingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back