• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300]''just kiss him right now while me and Nanase arent looking''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066]''what?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b3b300][B]*Natsumi then pointed at the sky behind her*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b3b300] ''Nanase! theres a Fallen God Demon Humanoid Elf up there!''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066][B]*Nanase then stupidly looked*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066] ''WHERE?!!''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000][B]*Seria then telepathically spoke to Snow*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I]''this is when you kiss him''[/I][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

''i-it was...weird......''

*She said blushing slightly*
Snow:*blushes and looks at Roman where she wraps her arms around his neck, making him look back down and kisses him softly, resting her forehead on his and whispers* I just am really shy around all these people... I'm sorry

@Roman

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive smiles, "How about some food, or drinks. There is an amazing Cafe in town, almost everyone on campus goes there at least once" She smiles, slowing her pace down.

[/QUOTE]
"Uhh sure I do not mind." Eliza said

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson extends his arms "Aww come on no hug for god old Jackson?" He asked jokingly

William nodded "I am sorry" He said softly as a tear fell from his face
*Himeragi then pets William's head*

''eh...its alright.......jeez now i feel heavily embarrassed giving him a chest pillow...''

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson extends his arms "Aww come on no hug for god old Jackson?" He asked jokingly

William nodded "I am sorry" He said softly as a tear fell from his face
Angel releases Dove and Hugs Jackson. "How are you two" She says cheerfully. Aria gives a side up to Dove and side hugs Jackson.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and looks at Roman where she wraps her arms around his neck, making him look back down and kisses him softly, resting her forehead on his and whispers* I just am really shy around all these people... I'm sorry
@Roman
*Natsumi then looked at Nanase*

''remember when i said they dont exist?''

''oh.....dammit...''

@Roman

Jennete said:
@Roman
Roman smiled, "I would understand why." He said kissing her back. "Maybe we should head back home. What do you think?" He asked smiling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then pets William's head*
''eh...its alright.......jeez now i feel heavily embarrassed giving him a chest pillow...''

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little "Yo-You don't hate me for what he did?" He asked quite shocked

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel releases Dove and Hugs Jackson. "How are you two" She says cheerfully. Aria gives a side up to Dove and side hugs Jackson.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked at Dove "Should you tell them or should I?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little "Yo-You don't hate me for what he did?" He asked quite shocked

''i never said i hate you...''

Mangitungleader said:
"Uhh sure I do not mind." Eliza said
"Perfect! I'm starving anyways" She walks until they reach the Cafe. She takes her hand and pulls her inside. "You can choose where we sit!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i never said i hate you...''

[/QUOTE]
William hugged her waist tightly "I'm sorry!" He cried out more tears rolling down his face

shortyshot8 said:

Dove studders "C-Can't breath" She says jokingly as Aria releases her from the hug. "T-Tell us what?" Angel asks, looking between the two frantically.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Perfect! I'm starving anyways" She walks until they reach the Cafe. She takes her hand and pulls her inside. "You can choose where we sit!"

[/QUOTE]
"No really I do not mind sitting anywhere." Eliza said just walking to the closest vacant seat.

shortyshot8 said:
William hugged her waist tightly "I'm sorry!" He cried out more tears rolling down his face
*Himeragi sighed as she pets his head looking down at him*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove studders "C-Can't breath" She says jokingly as Aria releases her from the hug. "T-Tell us what?" Angel asks, looking between the two frantically.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "Well me and Dove....Are getting married" He said nervously

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "I would understand why." He said kissing her back. "Maybe we should head back home. What do you think?" He asked smiling.
Snow:*nods her head to that idea, happy and she kisses him one more time softly* I think that is a marvelous idea

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head to that idea, happy and she kisses him one more time softly* I think that is a marvelous idea
Roman grins and they appear in their bed. Roman, kissing her as soon as they made it there. "It was a good idea, wasn't it?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi sighed as she pets his head looking down at him*

[/QUOTE]
William looked up at her "Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked her

Roman said:
Roman grins and they appear in their bed. Roman, kissing her as soon as they made it there. "It was a good idea, wasn't it?"
((okay..........so I just need to be here for a moment *in girl out corner squealing at how cute Roman and Snow are fanning my cheeks like a fangirl))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nothin. just continue your life. i dont ask for much''

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "But I have to repay you some how....That's it!" He said happily "From now on I am your Man-Servant" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "But I have to repay you some how....That's it!" He said happily "From now on I am your Man-Servant" He said happily
''n-no just go on and continue your life before i kill you...''

Roman said:
Snow:*blushing like mad as she kisses him softly, her hands softly on his bare chest since they didn't really put their clothes back on.. which she is secretly very very very okay with*

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Well me and Dove....Are getting married" He said nervously
Angels eyes went large and bright "Wait what! WAIT WHAT!" She screams looking between the two shocked. Aria stands there silent in shock.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''n-no just go on and continue your life before i kill you...''

[/QUOTE]
William shook his head "That cannot be done! I swear my oath to you as my Master" He said before taking his shirt off and making a symbol on it "It is done"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angels eyes went large and bright "Wait what! WAIT WHAT!" She screams looking between the two shocked. Aria stands there silent in shock.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked confused "What do you not like that?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "That cannot be done! I swear my oath to you as my Master" He said before taking his shirt off and making a symbol on it "It is done"

Jackson looked confused "What do you not like that?" He asked her
''....hmmm ok, master tells you to look that way''

*Himeragi said as she pointed behind William*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back