• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Nah. I'm waiting until I see her in person before I tell her" She says with a playful smile across her face. "Where shall we head to first?"

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Anywhere!" He said happily to her

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I suppose since I'm here I might as well ask...What is going on?" He asked her
''we're relaxing in the hot spring cuz...we're on break''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''we're relaxing in the hot spring cuz...we're on break''

[/QUOTE]
William nods "I see..." He said before bowing his head "I am sorry to have wasted your time" He said nervous that she would punch him

shortyshot8 said:
William nods "I see..." He said before bowing his head "I am sorry to have wasted your time" He said nervous that she would punch him
*Himeragi then walked back to the hot spring back behind the rock*

Roman said:
"Snow? Again? What's wrong now?" Roman asked
Snow:*the glowing water moves under the floating towel and stays there for Roman to see what the issue is...*

@Roman[/URL]

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove taps her chin. "Well... where would we have the wedding" She asks, placing her head on his shoulder.
Jackson smiled "How about where we met...In the courtyard" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged about to walk off before he spotted Roman "Roman!?! What the hell are you doing here!?!" He called out

@Roman

*Natsumi then stood up and summoned a spear and points it at William signalling a threat*

@Roman

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Snow:*the glowing water moves under the floating towel and stays there for Roman to see what the issue is...*
"A towel?" Roman asked. He then thought about the squishy thing on his arm. "Oh."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300][B]*Natsumi then stood up and summoned a spear and points it at William signalling a threat*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
William tried to use his Ice but as soon as it appeared it melted "Of all the times!" He yelled at himself

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged about to walk off before he spotted Roman "Roman!?! What the hell are you doing here!?!" He called out

@Roman

Dove laughs "Cheesy. I love it" She says kissing his cheek. Her chest flashes again, and Dove smiles. "Aria and Angel want to see me" She says quietly

shortyshot8 said:

@Roman

"What? How do you know me, I don't recall meeting you?" Roman said coldly

shortyshot8 said:
William tried to use his Ice but as soon as it appeared it melted "Of all the times!" He yelled at himself
*Himeragi then appeared at the door seemingly she ran to it and drop kicks him knocking him out*

@Roman

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then appeared at the door seemingly she ran to it and drop kicks him knocking him out*

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened as he fell to the floor knocked out

Roman said:
"A towel?" Roman asked. He then thought about the squishy thing on his arm. "Oh."
Snow:*floats herself and her towel behind Roman as he talks to the guy and re appears hidden behind him and puts her towel back around her, peeking out at Will as he is drop kicked out and hugs Roman from behind* He knew you..?

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs "Cheesy. I love it" She says kissing his cheek. Her chest flashes again, and Dove smiles. "Aria and Angel want to see me" She says quietly

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Let's not keep them waiting" He said happily

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi then appeared at the door seemingly she ran to it and drop kicks him knocking him out*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
"Wow, that was harsh. Especially from someone as you..." Roman said chuckling. "Oh and you might not want to dropkick anything else..."

Jennete said:
Snow:*floats herself and her towel behind Roman as he talks to the guy and re appears hidden behind him and puts her towel back around her, peeking out at Will as he is drop kicked out and hugs Roman from behind* He knew you..?
"I guess, I don't know him though. He did mention, which we know." Roman said looking around d

Roman said:
"Wow, that was harsh. Especially from someone as you..." Roman said chuckling. "Oh and you might not want to dropkick anything else..."
''i know...but i just drop kicked him cuz he didnt get permission from us to get in...''

*Himeragi said as she dragged William's body and threw him out the cafe and locked the door and going back to the hotspring*

@shortyshot8

@Jennete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back