• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mangitungleader said:
"No, not yet. I am just wandering around." Eliza said as she looked around.
Eive smiles "Well, how about instead of checking classes, we walk around the beautiful town here" She takes her hand and pulls her away from the campus.

Roman frowned, "Who's the creep?" He asked looking in his direction

@shortyshot8

Panda frowns as he sniffs himself. "I'm stinky.... Hot springs?...." He smiles and appears in front of the hot springs. "Hot springs~" he chuckles and walks into the hot springs, hearing a loud thud and starts walking towards it. "Is that the sound of a pervert?"

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened "Holy crap..." He said before tripping over Himeragi's clothes making a loud thud
''e-eh?''

*Himeragi said as she looked over to the door*

''h-hold on..''

*Himeragi then walked over to the room holding her towel*

''h-hello...?''

*She then sees William and stares at him*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''e-eh?''
*Himeragi said as she looked over to the door*

''h-hold on..''

*Himeragi then walked over to the room holding her towel*

''h-hello...?''

*She then sees William and stares at him*

[/QUOTE]
William lays there rubbing the back of his head "Damn that really hurt!" He said with tears in his eyes

Roman said:
@shortyshot8
''i dunno.''

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William lays there rubbing the back of his head "Damn that really hurt!" He said with tears in his eyes
''ahem...''

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled happily "Yeah let's!" He said happily

William gulped "This is going to be the death of me" He said to himself slowly opening the door
Dove walks outside smiling, the small spot on her chest glows as she looks down. She laughs before the light vanishes.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dunno.''
@shortyshot8

''ahem...''

[/QUOTE]
"I see..." Roman said nodding.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dunno.''
@shortyshot8

''ahem...''

[/QUOTE]
William looked up at her with a wide surge of worry going through him not sure what to say

Roman said:
@shortyshot8
Snow:*aware of a presence but as water can't see so the glowing water goe to Roman and behind him as a gust of water pushes him just out enough from the wall so she can hide there as she turns back into a physical form....but without her safety towel and she hides behind Roman, peeking out with her head on his shoulder as she looks at all the commotion* What is going on??

Panda shrugs and walks into the guy section of the hot springs. "Dead pervert." He smiles and nods just going straight to the water.

(Fuq da police I'm not coming.)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove walks outside smiling, the small spot on her chest glows as she looks down. She laughs before the light vanishes.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson frowned "What the hell is that light?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Eive smiles "Well, how about instead of checking classes, we walk around the beautiful town here" She takes her hand and pulls her away from the campus.

[/QUOTE]
"Where are we going?" Eliza asked as she tried to keep up Eive's pace

WeirdPrincess said:
"From what my old man said, they feed off of women. So...if I ever get the urge, I'll just come here." Ulquiorra said as he put and arm around her waist.
Toru blushed "I see" she says and her face gets hot.

Roman said:
"I see..." Roman said nodding.
Jennete said:
Snow:*aware of a presence but as water can't see so the glowing water goe to Roman and behind him as a gust of water pushes him just out enough from the wall so she can hide there as she turns back into a physical form....but without her safety towel and she hides behind Roman, peeking out with her head on his shoulder as she looks at all the commotion* What is going on??
''peeping tom...''

(Btw its a hot spring...you dont wear a towel in a hot spring
xD does not make sense)

Jennete said:
Roman sighed, "Some perv just popped up. What's this soft thing against my arm?" He asked moving his arm around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back