• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Romantic? I can be romantic." Taylor said smirking. When she asked can he push her on the swings he nodded, "Sure, I can push you." He said walking over to the swing set.
Celia ran over to the swings and hopped on to one of the seats, kicking her feet."I wanna see you be romantic. It should be really fun and funny."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You should know this by now kitten." Ulquiorra chuckled as he pecked her on the lips before setting her down next to him."What would you like me to do? I am still your servant if you remember correctly."
"You are? Oh yeah" she said and thought for a bit "I'm not very good at thinking" she said and shrugged.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed a little but nodded "I think you already can" He said softly
Dove laughs "You know what I mean" She laughs. Dove sits up and stretches. "I guess we should plan the wedding"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs "You know what I mean" She laughs. Dove sits up and stretches. "I guess we should plan the wedding"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled as he sat up "Yeah I guess so" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia ran over to the swings and hopped on to one of the seats, kicking her feet."I wanna see you be romantic. It should be really fun and funny."
Taylor began pushing the swing, "Romance is funny? Wow." He said laughing a little. "You are silly..."

Daniel reaver]The man smiled at yuki then nodded as he put the other rings away as Shira continued to hug yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so wanna go back home Shira?''

*She asked Shira happily*

LunaCrosby said:
"You are? Oh yeah" she said and thought for a bit "I'm not very good at thinking" she said and shrugged.
Ulquiorra laughed,"Well that makes two of us. I'll give you tomorrow too, so sleep on it."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''a-alright then...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi said as she ran and then joining in the hot spring hiding behind a rock away from them*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.fitnesoft.com/2014/health-benefits-of-onsen-hot-spring/ said:
onsen-wallpaper-hd-20.jpg
[/URL]

@Roman
"Am I scary or something?" Roman asked looking at the rock she was hiding behind. "I don't bite. Besides, if you think I'm like a perv or whatever, you're sadly mistaking. In a way." He said mumbling the last part. Damn novels....

@Jennete

Roman said:
"Am I scary or something?" Roman asked looking at the rock she was hiding behind. "I don't bite. Besides, if you think I'm like a perv or whatever, you're sadly mistaking. In a way." He said mumbling the last part. Damn novels....
@Jennete
Snow:*latches onto in a way and her heart drops, looking at him then down...then at the four beautiful girls in towels and turns into water, just a towel floating on the surface*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive smiles "Well then! You probably will need a tour!" Eive says with a large smile, she holds her hand out toward Geramond "Names Eive! Like the pokemon!" She says happily

[/QUOTE]
"Uhh okay...My name is Geramond Elizabeth just call me Eliza." She replied as she held her hand.

Roman said:
@Jennete
Jennete said:
Snow:*latches onto in a way and her heart drops, looking at him then down...then at the four beautiful girls in towels and turns into water, just a towel floating on the surface*
''u-uh no its fine''

''dont mind her...she just isnt as brave as us...il go sit next to her''

*Seria said as she sat next to Himeragi*

''hey, Snow, you okay?''

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled as he sat up "Yeah I guess so" He said happily
Dove stands up and pulls a T-shirt over her head and some Jeans. She turns toward Jackson and smiles "Well? Are you going to leave the house naked" She laughs sticking her tongue out at him.

shortyshot8 said:
William opened the door at the Cosplay Cafe as he looked around "Hello?" He called out
@Himeragi Seiker Or anyone else in the Cafe
{Currently its closed but i guess Himeragi forgot to lock the door. there was a note on the table that said: Off in the hot springs}

Jennete said:
"Erm... What's wrong with you?" He asked Snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back