• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her down to him before kissing her."Because I wanted to do that." He smiled as he looked down at her.
Toru blushed "I should of geussed you would do that" she said.

Roman said:
Taylor followed behind chuckling. He then pulled Celia closer to him, and made them appear in a park, "I made our walk a little better. A walk through the park." He said nodding
"That's kind of romantic...in a way." Celia shrugged as they walked through the park. She spotted a pair of swings and her eyes lit up,"Will you push me on that?" She asked excitedly, pointing over towards them.

Daniel reaver]"Not really" she said softly to him before taking another drink of soda [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
"I'm sorry, Mitsu. I hope you don't mind that I'm that dangerous of a person, though. I'd hate to lose you...as a friend, I mean..." Grimm mumbled. (Gonna hit the hay, bye!)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Let me put this in more simple terms.......To have kids....Just a thought" He said with a shrug
Dove laughs. "M-Maybe... But maybe we should wait to try until after the wedding" She laughs, kissing his cheek.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive takes her book with an awkward smile "Thanks" She says before looking over Geramond "Hey... I Haven't seen you around campus. Are you new?" She asks.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, I am quite new around here." Geramond said as she looks at Eive with a smile

Roman said:
Roman looked at the door and sighed, "This is so not normal..." he said sinking down in the water, leaving nothing but his eyes and nose visible. "Is there anyone else after her?"
@Jennete
''nope''

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Shira higged her back happily as she nuzzled yukis shoulder while she slipped her own ring on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

River sat up and looked out the window tirwdly seeing the mountains and deep forests of where they where going and smiling

@Piffy Queen
*She then looked at the cashier smiling*

''thank you sir''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs. "M-Maybe... But maybe we should wait to try until after the wedding" She laughs, kissing his cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson went wide eyed "Yo-You mean after that...You're up for it?" He asked quite shocked

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300]''nope''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
"Good. I don't think I can deal with the pressure." Roman said looking at everything but the girls.

@Jennete

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300]''nope''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

*She then looked at the cashier smiling*

''thank you sir''
Snow:*looks at the girls and feels a little self conscious..... peeking at Roman from the corner of her eyes, she looks to see if he likes having 5 girls in a hot spring with him*

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Toru blushed "I should of geussed you would do that" she said.
"You should know this by now kitten." Ulquiorra chuckled as he pecked her on the lips before setting her down next to him."What would you like me to do? I am still your servant if you remember correctly."

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at the girls and feels a little self conscious..... peeking at Roman from the corner of her eyes, she looks to see if he likes having 5 girls in a hot spring with him*
@Roman
''oi come on Himeragi, the water's nice and warm''

''b-but theres a guy there! i-it'd be too awkward..!''

@Roman

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove chuckles "I'd be willing to do it for you" She says, cuddling up to Jackson.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled and held her close "I love you Dove" He said softly

Mangitungleader said:
"Yeah, I am quite new around here." Geramond said as she looks at Eive with a smile
Eive smiles "Well then! You probably will need a tour!" Eive says with a large smile, she holds her hand out toward Geramond "Names Eive! Like the pokemon!" She says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's kind of romantic...in a way." Celia shrugged as they walked through the park. She spotted a pair of swings and her eyes lit up,"Will you push me on that?" She asked excitedly, pointing over towards them.
"Romantic? I can be romantic." Taylor said smirking. When she asked can he push her on the swings he nodded, "Sure, I can push you." He said walking over to the swing set.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I love you too Jackson. And I can't wait for the day when I get to call you my own" She whispers softly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed a little but nodded "I think you already can" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back