• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove stands up and pulls a T-shirt over her head and some Jeans. She turns toward Jackson and smiles "Well? Are you going to leave the house naked" She laughs sticking her tongue out at him.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson stands up and licks he tongue jokingly before putting on clothes "Nope!"

LunaCrosby said:
"Do incubus only feed on women, or stuff like that. Or is there more to it" she asks
"From what my old man said, they feed off of women. So...if I ever get the urge, I'll just come here." Ulquiorra said as he put and arm around her waist.

Roman said:
"Erm... What's wrong with you?" He asked Snow.
Snow:*water now so he has no one to talk too as she circles in the middle of the hot springs, her water slightly glowing though*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]{Currently its closed but i guess Himeragi forgot to lock the door. there was a note on the table that said: Off in the hot springs}

[/QUOTE]
(Clever way of letting me in xD )

William picked up the note and read it "Hmm....Hot Springs huh?" He said with a smirk

Mangitungleader said:
"Uhh okay...My name is Geramond Elizabeth just call me Eliza." She replied as she held her hand.
Eive smilse "Nice to meet you Eliza! I guess my first question should be have you found all of your classes" She says tapping her chin with her free hand. "Also! If you have any questions about the school, don't hesitate asking" She says cheerfully.

Jennete said:
Snow:*water now so he has no one to talk too as she circles in the middle of the hot springs, her water slightly glowing though*
''y-you still have another step to go until that wish is fully granted yknow?''

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
William picked up the note and read it "Hmm....Hot Springs huh?" He said with a smirk
dear god dont peep))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive smilse "Nice to meet you Eliza! I guess my first question should be have you found all of your classes" She says tapping her chin with her free hand. "Also! If you have any questions about the school, don't hesitate asking" She says cheerfully.

[/QUOTE]
"No, not yet. I am just wandering around." Eliza said as she looked around.

shortyshot8 said:
(( go find something better to do you butt!! ))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300]''y-you still have another step to go until that wish is fully granted yknow?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

dear god dont peep))
(*peeps in* BEHEHEHEHE.....)

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300]''y-you still have another step to go until that wish is fully granted yknow?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

dear god dont peep))
( xD Don't worry I won't do anything stupid...I hope)

William sighed "Where is this hot spring?" He asked himself before looking at the employee's only room "Maybe past there?"

Roman said:
Taylor began pushing the swing, "Romance is funny? Wow." He said laughing a little. "You are silly..."
"It's not funny at all. But when I think about you being romantic, I laugh." Celia giggled as she went high.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Don't worry I won't do anything stupid...I hope)
William sighed "Where is this hot spring?" He asked himself before looking at the employee's only room "Maybe past there?"
{You then saw Himeragi's clothes on the floor. Nice job you perv...}

@Roman[/URL]

dear god dont peep))
"I have to wait until she goes back. I can't kiss water. It wouldn't feel the same." Roman said hoping Snow would return to her original state.

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove wraps her arm around his, "Let go then!" She smiles toward him, pecking his cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled happily "Yeah let's!" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]{You then saw Himeragi's clothes on the floor. Nice job you perv...}

[/QUOTE]
William gulped "This is going to be the death of me" He said to himself slowly opening the door

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's not funny at all. But when I think about you being romantic, I laugh." Celia giggled as she went high.
"How is it funny if I be romantic?" He asked pushing the swing. "I'm not want to be romantic?" He asked jokingly.

Roman said:
"I have to wait until she goes back. I can't kiss water. It wouldn't feel the same." Roman said hoping Snow would return to her original state.
@Jennete
Snow:*is intimidated by the girls..........so she stays as water.. now wondering how if her towel was floating...how she would get back in it......without anyone seeing*

((Snow is staying water till the peeping tom *William* is gone lol))

Jennete said:
Snow:*is intimidated by the girls..........so she stays as water.. now wondering how if her towel was floating...how she would get back in it......without anyone seeing*
((Snow is staying water till the peeping tom *William* is gone lol))
(I AM NOT A PEEPING TOM!!!)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled happily "Yeah let's!" He said happily

William gulped "This is going to be the death of me" He said to himself slowly opening the door
{You then see Himeragi and Seria sitting next to each other behind a rock as you see Natsumi, Nanase, Roman at the other part of the hot spring with a glowing portion of water which is supposed to be Snow}

@Roman

@Jennete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back