• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Night every one ^-^)

[/QUOTE]
(Night! Sweet dreams.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''peeping tom...''
(Btw its a hot spring...you dont wear a towel in a hot spring
xD does not make sense)

[/QUOTE]
((you do in anime! Pg lol))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...what are you doing?''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "My brother Al told me to come here a while ago but that was before he......Forget it" He said tears welling in his eyes

Panda roars in pleasure feeling the warmth of the hot springs. "This is amazing...." He says while smiling.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Some perv just popped up. What's this soft thing against my arm?" He asked moving his arm around.
Snow:*freaks out and turns to water again before he can move*

LunaCrosby said:
Toru blushed "I see" she says and her face gets hot.
Ulqui looked down at her and chuckled,"Only if you want to that is. Ok not going to force you to do anything with me."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "My brother Al told me to come here a while ago but that was before he......Forget it" He said tears welling in his eyes
''....eh?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but...still doesnt make sense. i it usually covers the characters up with steam)))

[/QUOTE]
((I go with fruit baskets where she was in with a towel lol))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''....eh?''

[/QUOTE]
William shook his head "It's nothing" He said before standing up "God it's hot over here" He said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but...still doesnt make sense. i it usually covers the characters up with steam)))

[/QUOTE]
(Watching too much ecchi/Hentai.)

Mangitungleader said:
"Where are we going?" Eliza asked as she tried to keep up Eive's pace
Eive smiles, "How about some food, or drinks. There is an amazing Cafe in town, almost everyone on campus goes there at least once" She smiles, slowing her pace down.

Roman said:
"How is it funny if I be romantic?" He asked pushing the swing. "I'm not want to be romantic?" He asked jokingly.
"I don't know. You just seem more....seductive really." Celia said as she kicked her feet."Sit on the other one and swing with me!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove laughs "Apparently its how I communicate with Angel and Aria now that I'm free" She says tapping her chest.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson nodded "Have you told them anything yet?" He asked her

Jennete said:
((I go with fruit baskets where she was in with a towel lol))
we'll just say...the water is high up that it covers up below the colar bone and you cant really see whats under water)))

Slaxt said:
(Watching too much ecchi/Hentai.)
urusai))

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "It's nothing" He said before standing up "God it's hot over here" He said
''hot? what do you mean by that?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]we'll just say...the water is high up that it covers up below the colar bone and you cant really see whats under water)))

urusai))

''hot? what do you mean by that?''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed as he spoke "I don't mean sexually...Though I can't deny that" He said muffling the last part

Himeragi Seiker]we'll just say...the water is high up that it covers up below the colar bone and you cant really see whats under water))) [DOUBLEPOST=1434436812 said:
TOWELS.jpg.d3a10039d0161ac38a455ae6f2ba3545.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• TOWELS.jpg
    TOWELS.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 14
shortyshot8 said:
Jackson nodded "Have you told them anything yet?" He asked her
"Nah. I'm waiting until I see her in person before I tell her" She says with a playful smile across her face. "Where shall we head to first?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''uh-huh...''

k fine then xD )))

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I suppose since I'm here I might as well ask...What is going on?" He asked her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back