• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''i know...but i just drop kicked him cuz he didnt get permission from us to get in...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi said as she dragged William's body and threw him out the cafe and locked the door and going back to the hotspring*[/B][/COLOR] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
William's eyes slowly opened as he had a massive headache "That bitch" He said to himself before standing up "MADE ME ANGRY!!!!!!!!" He yelled his aura surrounding the Cafe

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''i know...but i just drop kicked him cuz he didnt get permission from us to get in...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi said as she dragged William's body and threw him out the cafe and locked the door and going back to the hotspring*[/B][/COLOR] @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
"Did I forget to mention that I seen up your towel?" Roman said, his eyes closed as he relaxed.

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes slowly opened as he had a massive headache "That bitch" He said to himself before standing up "MADE ME ANGRY!!!!!!!!" He yelled his aura surrounding the Cafe
''koji bakuraka''

*Natsumi said as a barrier appeared around the cafe and repelled the aura as Himeragi got dressed to confront William*

''saying im rude, why did you even snoop around when your not supposed to?''

@Roman

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
William glared at her "I would like to know......WHY THE HELL DID YOU DROP KICK ME!?!" He yelled
''cuz you knew you werent supposed to be here and yet you still stayed around...''

WeirdPrincess said:
"After the candy of course." Asuka said happily as they walked into a candy shop nearby. She took a bag from the front and grabbed a small amount of everything before paying then leaving. She munched on the candy joyfully as she began walking to the park."The park is a lovely place! There's a playground and benches to sit on to watch birds and nature. Do you like the park Akki-san?" She asked as she held the bag of candy out towards him.

...♅Akira exhaled lightly and replied, looking over to Asuka♅...

“ I've never been, to be honest. ”

tumblr_neyy63TqRP1qc9zfzo5_250_zpsjntuspic.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''cuz you knew you werent supposed to be here and yet you still stayed around...''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Yeah but that was a bit much.......The only man I know who could even stay awake after that would be Al....Do you know him?" He asked her with hope in his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Let's not keep them waiting" He said happily
Dove smiles taking his hand "They said they are at the beach" She smiles taking his hand and leading him toward the beach.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove smiles taking his hand "They said they are at the beach" She smiles taking his hand and leading him toward the beach.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled as they reached the beach "So what did they wanna see you for?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Yeah but that was a bit much.......The only man I know who could even stay awake after that would be Al....Do you know him?" He asked her with hope in his eyes
''yeah i dropped kicked him too. and...yeah...he also tried to...''

*Himeragi crossed her arms remembering that moment in his temple*

''he did take me to his temple and show me around...or somethin''

Jennete said:
Snow:*freezes at Roman's words and sinks into the hot spring thinking* How am I supposed to kiss him when other people are around... I think that would weird everyone out......
@Roman @Himeragi Seiker
*Natsumi noticed Snow*

''hey Snow. so just so you know, Fallen God Demon Humanoid Elves do not exist okay?''

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
William jumped happily "Big Bro is so amazing" He said happily "Don't ya think so?" He asked happily

(You owe me a reply in EFL)
''he tried to do something weird to me.........''

Jennete said:
Snow:*freezes at Roman's words and sinks into the hot spring thinking* How am I supposed to kiss him when other people are around... I think that would weird everyone out......
@Roman @Himeragi Seiker
"Snow, what's wrong? Every other second you sink into the water."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''lets just say.......i dunno how to explain it...lewd''

[/QUOTE]
William's smile was completely gone "Another huh? I can understand why you hate me now" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled as they reached the beach "So what did they wanna see you for?" He asked her
"I don't Kn-" She starts before Angel runs up behind her and hugs her. Angel squeezes Dove hugs her from behind "Dove! I missed you" She says as Aria walks up to them both. "Nice to see you two again" Aria says smiling at them both.

Jennete said:
Snow:*confused by this statement* Huh??
''just kiss him right now while me and Nanase arent looking''

''what?''

*Natsumi then pointed at the sky behind her*

''Nanase! theres a Fallen God Demon Humanoid Elf up there!''

*Nanase then stupidly looked*

''WHERE?!!''

*Seria then telepathically spoke to Snow*

''this is when you kiss him''

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
William's smile was completely gone "Another huh? I can understand why you hate me now" He said sadly
''i-it was...weird......''

*She said blushing slightly*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300]''just kiss him right now while me and Nanase arent looking''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066]''what?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b3b300][B]*Natsumi then pointed at the sky behind her*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b3b300] ''Nanase! theres a Fallen God Demon Humanoid Elf up there!''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066][B]*Nanase then stupidly looked*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066] ''WHERE?!!''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000][B]*Seria then telepathically spoke to Snow*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][I]''this is when you kiss him''[/I][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

''i-it was...weird......''

*She said blushing slightly*
Roman looked up himself, "I don't see anything... "

@Jennete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back