• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little "She already knows I'm faithful" He said happily
Angel laughs again "But in all honesty, I'm super happy for both of you. But I better be the maid of honor" She winks at Dove before giving Jackson a thumbs up. 'Hurt her and I will eat you alive' She mouths to Jackson.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed in relief as he got in the water "Wow....It feels like I'm melting away....Hopefully not" He said jokingly
*Himeragi then leaned on the rock as she was sleeping*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Angel laughs again "But in all honesty, I'm super happy for both of you. But I better be the maid of honor" She winks at Dove before giving Jackson a thumbs up. 'Hurt her and I will eat you alive' She mouths to Jackson.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson's face flashed with worry "Of course you will be" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then leaned on the rock as she was sleeping*

[/QUOTE]
William closed his eyes as he sunk down and his towel floated up

shortyshot8 said:

*As Himeragi slept her towel started to loosen eventually slipping away and floating on the water*

shortyshot8 said:

Dove looks over to Jackson. "Something wrong" She asks. She turns back to her sisters "We have a wedding to plan, But I'll talk with you both later" She say hugging them both tight "Its weird being seperated, ain't it Angel." "I had a panic attack this morning cuz you weren't around!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*As Himeragi slept her towel started to loosen eventually slipping away and floating on the water*

[/QUOTE]
William floated back up as a towel was ontop his head "What the hell?" He said moving it before seeing Himeragi "AH!!!!" He screamed his face bright red

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove looks over to Jackson. "Something wrong" She asks. She turns back to her sisters "We have a wedding to plan, But I'll talk with you both later" She say hugging them both tight "Its weird being seperated, ain't it Angel." "I had a panic attack this morning cuz you weren't around!"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Nothing at all" He lied before looking over at Aria "Are you going to be okay?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
William floated back up as a towel was ontop his head "What the hell?" He said moving it before seeing Himeragi "AH!!!!" He screamed his face bright red
*Himeragi was still sleeping*

Ali slowly walks toward the campus, truely terrified. "Everything... will be fine" @anyone

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi was still sleeping*

[/QUOTE]
William had a nosebleed as he fell backwards "T-Too much...Those things are too strong"

shortyshot8 said:

Jackson smiled "Nothing at all" He lied before looking over at Aria "Are you going to be okay?" He asked her
Aria nods "I'm happy one half of my old self gets a happy ending" She says perfectly honest.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria nods "I'm happy one half of my old self gets a happy ending" She says perfectly honest.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson brushed some hair out of her face "But that's only one half of you happy" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson brushed some hair out of her face "But that's only one half of you happy" He said softly
Aria shrugs "Its better than no one being happy" She steps away from Jackson. "Now go make her a happy"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria shrugs "Its better than no one being happy" She steps away from Jackson. "Now go make her a happy"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "But you aren't happy are you" He said sadly to her

Lumina said:
Violetta kept watching intently, continuing to munch on the popcorn, which seemed to never run out.
"Yeesh, this kids had it pretty bad."

She cringed a few times, also noting that she recognized the guy that killed Tyler's father. Yet another person who's face she needed to pummel in.

"Good lord this kids got some messed up history."

A drink summoned itself in her free hand and she took a sip.
The memories started going bonkers. The last memory he contained was when he almost matched the power of a sanctum with the Soul Burst attack on William, killing himself in the process... There were also memories of him taking care of his pet dragon... His past girlfriend Sena... Then finally Nora, the one he had loved before he died. The memories faded with Aiden shaking his head. "Ow... My head hurts..." Aiden said, feeling a bit sick.

shortyshot8 said:
William had a nosebleed as he fell backwards "T-Too much...Those things are too strong"
*Himeragi then woke up and wrapped herself with the towel again and went back to sleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then woke up and wrapped herself with the towel again and went back to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
William walked over to her "He-Hey Master do you have any clue what just happened?" He asked

TheRebelliousDragon said:
he almost matched the power of a sanctum
((( That power was nowhere close to a Sanctum's power... sorry.

If there was a number assigned between both of them, this would be the numerical values:

Soul Burst: 100

A Standard Sanctum's Power: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Akira's Power: ∞ )))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria glares at him "I'm fine. Don't feel guilty"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson frowned "Why do I feel like both you and Angel hate me right now?" He asked

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( That power was nowhere close to a Sanctum's power... sorry. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh come on now Akira lat the boy dream)

shortyshot8 said:
William walked over to her "He-Hey Master do you have any clue what just happened?" He asked
*Himeragi then opened her eyes and stood up before teleporting to the dressing room to put on her clothes and teleport home*

Roman said:
Roman slid his hand to the top of Snow's towel, kissing downwards to her neck. He started to tug at the towel as he kissed.
Snow:*her eyes open as she whimpers a little and her hand rests on his, looking at him for a sign of where they were going.. excited for the possibility but wanting a signal...* A..are we..?

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( That power was nowhere close to a Sanctum's power... sorry. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Whatever whatevs >_< He still almost killed Will TWICE)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then opened her eyes and stood up before teleporting to the dressing room to put on her clothes and teleport home*

[/QUOTE]
William felt very confused "What the hell just happened?" He asked himself before warping after her way too confused to even ask

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson frowned "Why do I feel like both you and Angel hate me right now?" He asked

"I don't. And I bet she doesn't. If anything, we are overjoyed about you and Dove. And we want the best for you. If anything, Angel kinda moved on" She confesses for Angel.

shortyshot8 said:
((( Sanctums wouldn't be absolute if every character had a technique that could "almost" match a Sanctum's power.. )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back