• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ah ok xD .....wait what event?))

[/QUOTE]
((( I drew this, going by your profile picture:

571df6343ad9f2fc864c501259e56cab.jpg
)))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow just stared at her with the same blank expression. He tilted his head a bit to the side.
"I'll take that as a no..." she taps her chin thinking. She snaps her fingers getting an idea. "Got it" she reaches into her small bag and pulls out a notepad and a pen, "here! Lets try this!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru laughed a bit at Amara easily distracted by the games and then searches for the Watch Dogs game*

[/QUOTE]
She kept going through the rail until she found a game she wanted "they have Zelda games here, yay" she said quietly as she picked up a few.

Hatoful said:
"I'll take that as a no..." she taps her chin thinking. She snaps her fingers getting an idea. "Got it" she reaches into her small bag and pulls out a notepad and a pen, "here! Lets try this!"
Shadow just stared at them. It was like he couldn't understand what was going on at all.

Shadow just stared at them. It was like he couldn't understand what was going on at all.
"No?" She sighs and puts the two items away. "Can you do anything to communicate?" She sits down tapping her chin again

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I drew this, going by your profile picture:
571df6343ad9f2fc864c501259e56cab.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
oh nice xD

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah shrugs "I'm really just a vanilla guy" He says as he smiles at the employee. "I'll have 1 blueberry cone and 1 vanilla cone" The Lady nods and begins scooping Icecream for them.

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled lightly "alright vanilla guy, have you tried other flavours? Or do you just like vanilla most?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah shrugs "I'm really just a vanilla guy" He says as he smiles at the employee. "I'll have 1 blueberry cone and 1 vanilla cone" The Lady nods and begins scooping Icecream for them.

[/QUOTE]
((( I did one for you, as well. I used your profile pictures as a reference:

3f24d698d11b1244f0c7c797f0930e40_zps3j7sbcbk.jpg
)))

Nonalaka said:
She kept going through the rail until she found a game she wanted "they have Zelda games here, yay" she said quietly as she picked up a few.
''oh. alright. guess we're buying those too''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh nice xD

[/QUOTE]
((( I drew two, just in case, however the first one wasn't showing, so I did this one:

ia_casual_doodle_by_xai0-d6debe5_zpsy1gcuvjy.jpg
)))

Hatoful said:
"No?" She sighs and puts the two items away. "Can you do anything to communicate?" She sits down tapping her chin again
Shadow nodded. Shadow's only way of communicating was by body gesture. He sighed as he leaned against a bench in the courtyard.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh. alright. guess we're buying those too''

[/QUOTE]
She pouted and began to put them back "we don't have to its fine"

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled lightly "alright vanilla guy, have you tried other flavours? Or do you just like vanilla most?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
"The other flavors are just there for show, I'm not interested in them. Vanilla works for me" The lady hands them both Icecream cones. Noah places $20 on the counter. "Have a nice day Ma'am"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I drew two, just in case, however the first one wasn't showing, so I did this one:
ia_casual_doodle_by_xai0-d6debe5_zpsy1gcuvjy.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
i saw the first one, there all really good. how do you draw these things so quickly? it looked as if it took you about an hour to draw them xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I did one for you, as well. I used your profile pictures as a reference:
3f24d698d11b1244f0c7c797f0930e40_zps3j7sbcbk.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
((Gah its so cute! I want your art talents ;-; ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( And of course, I drew an "Asira" picture for the lols xP:
m_3783300_T33LMktBq7LI_zpsa8skxzwg.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
(Perfection! :3 HERPADERPDERP xD )

Nonalaka said:
She pouted and began to put them back "we don't have to its fine"
''a-alright. well, if you wanna buy one of them, go ahead''

*He said as he picked out the Watch Dogs Game*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i saw the first one, there all really good. how do you draw these things so quickly? it looked as if it took you about an hour to draw them xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((( I sketch draw pictures beforehand (Think of a mannequin with no features at all), then I fill in facial features, body types and hair. So it takes me around five minutes xP )))

((( @Nonalaka I tried doing one for your forest nymph character Momoko (Not sure of her name xD )

My_anime_drawing_by_Sayuri_Suzuki.jpg
)))

Shadow nodded. Shadow's only way of communicating was by body gesture. He sighed as he leaned against a bench in the courtyard.
Ali sighs. "Wait! I got it" She holds her hand out toward the ground. A strange green glow radiates off her hand as a small chuck of the earth rises into a tall slab.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"The other flavors are just there for show, I'm not interested in them. Vanilla works for me" The lady hands them both Icecream cones. Noah places $20 on the counter. "Have a nice day Ma'am"

[/QUOTE]
She giggled a bit "but they don't taste the same as vanilla, how are they for show? They are flavour just as vanilla is." She shrugged as she took her cone, nodding a thank you to the lady at the counter then turning her gaze back to noah, smiling up at him "you're very odd Noah, but in a good way"

Hatoful said:
Ali sighs. "Wait! I got it" She holds her hand out toward the ground. A strange green glow radiates off her hand as a small chuck of the earth rises into a tall slab.
Shadow cocks a eyebrow. E-Eh...? He thought.

((( @Himeragi Seiker Like these:

412px-How-to-Draw-Rebel-Anime-Characters-Step-4.jpg

395px-Draw-body-shape-Step-3-1.jpg

It's just a placeholder for my drawings. These images came from wikihow, they're not mine, however I use a technique similar to the images above. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I sketch draw pictures beforehand (Think of a mannequin with no features at all), then I fill in facial features, body types and hair. So it takes me around five minutes xP )))
((( @Nonalaka I tried doing one for your forest nymph character Momoko (Not sure of her name xD )

My_anime_drawing_by_Sayuri_Suzuki.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
((Moriko xD Ahh this is adorableee....man, I really need to get back into drawing, the last thing I drew was my profile pic there //dies))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back