• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"It depends on what kind of boy girls like. It could be both, you never know." Taylor said swinging, finally gaining the height he wanted to reach. "What about you? What kind if boys do you like?"
"Anything works for me. I'm not really picky when it comes to guys." Celia stated."Do you like any certain type of girl?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Why?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Do your guy like Thana? ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]nothin much xD but Fukushima Akira was making drawings of our characters. and finished them in like 5 minutes also xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Ugh I want one after going back and seeing them omg))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Anything works for me. I'm not really picky when it comes to guys." Celia stated."Do you like any certain type of girl?"
"I can't say I do. As long they are smarter than a doorknob, we're fine." Taylor said smiling. "Besides that, I don't care... There has to be something a guy has to have for you to like em'."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Yes!!!!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(( :troll: Whoops ))

Lumina said:
Violetta took her hand off his forehead and placed it on the side of his head, erasing the pain from his headache. He didn't need to deal with any more pain after seeing all... that. She sat back, looking at Aiden gently. This poor kid... what the hell.
Aiden looked at her, tilting his head. "Is something wrong...? Was my past really that bad?" He asked. "I didn't mean to hurt you or anybody... I just want people to be happy, not sad."

Noir walked into the courtyard of the school, looking around. She wasn't sure where to go or what to do. She had a pad of paper in one arm, and a pencil clutched in her free hand. Her multicolored eyes looked around, noting the people and how they were talking to each other, but she didn't get jealous. She just kept walking, slowly, taking in the scenery, the sights, the sounds, the smells, everything.

((Noir is free!!))

Roman said:
"I can't say I do. As long they are smarter than a doorknob, we're fine." Taylor said smiling. "Besides that, I don't care... There has to be something a guy has to have for you to like em'."

(Ok i know what you did yeah well...its ok)

Inner Yandere:I will look through your window and when you fall asleep i will stab your heart 100000 times and fuck you, you fuckin piece of shit!!!!!!

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden looked at her, tilting his head. "Is something wrong...? Was my past really that bad?" He asked. "I didn't mean to hurt you or anybody... I just want people to be happy, not sad."
Violetta blinked.

"You, uh, didn't see any of that?"

She crossed her arms, confused. By unlocking those memories, Aiden should be able to access them...

Roman said:

"They have to buy me ice-cream and my brother actually has to like him." Celia said happily."You're about half way there."

Nonalaka said:
"Someone like me?" She chuckled "Well not much I'm a bookworm" she held up a book and laughed "ah, well I suppose I play a lot of video games to, then again thoses arent group activities, I go to the beach and the amusement park at times too"
Ryft grabbed his shirt, looking like a young kid.

"Um... what are those things like?"

He was hoping she wouldn't think he was weird for not knowing.

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked.
"You, uh, didn't see any of that?"

She crossed her arms, confused. By unlocking those memories, Aiden should be able to access them...
Aiden shook his head. "Nope! What did you see...? Never mind... I don't wanna know if it hurt you that bad." He said. "When is the pizza gonna arrive?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then stopped and turned around to look at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"I-im sorry...I just thought that...you were buying things because you thought you needed to to make me happy, not because you wanted to... I don't want you to think all I c-care about is getting stuff for me... and I guess I got angry at myself that I gave you the vibe that I'm selfish...." she said as she looked down at her shoes.

Aiden shook his head. "Nope! What did you see...? Never mind... I don't wanna know if it hurt you that bad." He said. "When is the pizza gonna arrive?" He asked.
Violetta sighed, as a waiter brought two cheese pizzas to their table, leaving with a bow. She sat back, absentmindedly chewing on a piece, thinking of what to do next.

I just don't get why it didn't work. My powers always work. There has to be a reason he didn't see them. I need to know why.

She thought, as she took a sip of her drink.

Lumina said:
Ryft grabbed his shirt, looking like a young kid.
"Um... what are those things like?"

He was hoping she wouldn't think he was weird for not knowing.
She thought for a bit "well, I could explain to you...." she looked at him and chuckled "or I could take you and show you!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...lets see...i like to play video games, watch anime......other stuff yknow, like kiddish stuff or something like that''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina gave a small smile.

"Well that stuff is fun too. I like that stuff. Oh! I like art!"

She blushed a bit as she finished her sentences.

Lumina said:
Violetta sighed, as a waiter brought two cheese pizzas to their table, leaving with a bow. She sat back, absentmindedly chewing on a piece, thinking of what to do next.
I just don't get why it didn't work. My powers always work. There has to be a reason he didn't see them. I need to know why.

She thought, as she took a sip of her drink.
Aiden waved a hand in front of Violetta's face. He was smiling. "Hey! Earth to Violetta! You seem a bit out of it... Is something troubling you?" He asked, eatting his pizza happily.

Nonalaka said:
She thought for a bit "well, I could explain to you...." she looked at him and chuckled "or I could take you and show you!"
Ryft's head snapped up, looking at Dakota intently.

"Wait, seriously?"

Was she crazy? Probably.

Nonalaka said:
"I-im sorry...I just thought that...you were buying things because you thought you needed to to make me happy, not because you wanted to... I don't want you to think all I c-care about is getting stuff for me... and I guess I got angry at myself that I gave you the vibe that I'm selfish...." she said as she looked down at her shoes.
*Natsuru walked up to Amara and hugs her*

''lets just go home. okay?''

Aiden waved a hand in front of Violetta's face. He was smiling. "Hey! Earth to Violetta! You seem a bit out of it... Is something troubling you?" He asked, eatting his pizza happily.
Violetta blinked, bringing herself out of her thoughts. I guess being in thought didn't exactly fit her personality... she was always happy-go-lucky... what the hell was up with this kid. She gave one of her signature grins, downing the rest of her slice.

"I'm fine, I'm fiiiiiine, really! All of time going through my head, sometimes you gotta sort stuff out!"

A little white lie never hurt anybody right?

WeirdPrincess said:
"They have to buy me ice-cream and my brother actually has to like him." Celia said happily."You're about half way there."
"Your brother? I suck with the whole 'meet my family' part. I usually chicken out or something." Taylor said with a light chuckle. "That's like the only thing I'm scared of though."

Lumina said:
Lumina gave a small smile.
"Well that stuff is fun too. I like that stuff. Oh! I like art!"

She blushed a bit as she finished her sentences.
''oh, me too. i love drawings''

*He replied realizing he only liked certain Anime for their art styles*

Mangitungleader said:
Geramond finished reading part 1 on how to interact with People on earth and greeted some guy in the cafe
"Hello."
Tim looked up from his hoodie and the person infront of him and said Hello.......

Roman said:
"Your brother? I suck with the whole 'meet my family' part. I usually chicken out or something." Taylor said with a light chuckle. "That's like the only thing I'm scared of though."
(Who did you use on Thana)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back