• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia had her face in the ground as she spoke,"Yeah. That was my dad....I don't know if I'll see him again..." She mumbled as she sat up, tears falling."I'll take you whenever you want. My mom will be easy to please, she's really nice." She said, quickly wiping her off the dirt and tears from her face.
Taylor sighed, "Come on, get up." He said extending his arm towards her. "If there is anything you wanna do right this moment, say it and we'll do it." Taylor said smiling. Anything to keep someone from crying. I just simply hate when people do it.... disturbs me.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](When daniel reaver comes i will tell)

[/QUOTE]
(( I wouldn't wanna kill Hayate, though that would be a hard task, but still.... OK ))

Lumina said:
Violetta leaned herself over her chair, the chair still not tipping over.
"I'm down with anything. I can go anywhere in time, appear anywhere in space, it's all on you. "

She hid her hand behind her back out of sight from everyone, especially Aiden, to try a more, primitive, magic. A sigil appeared in her hand and in her mind she focused on it, then on Aidens mind, hoping to bring at least one of the what-should-be-un-locked-away memories back to the surface of his mind. If this didn't work, she'd have to think of something else.
A strange red symbol seared into her hand. It was like a force inside him was resisting her power easily. "Alright, how about we go to the Ferris wheel?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru pulled away then holding his hand out for Amara so she could take his hand*

[/QUOTE]
She took his hand and walked alongside him, still feeling guilty for her actions.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Come on, get up." He said extending his arm towards her. "If there is anything you wanna do right this moment, say it and we'll do it." Taylor said smiling. Anything to keep someone from crying. I just simply hate when people do it.... disturbs me.

(( I wouldn't wanna kill Hayate, though that would be a hard task, but still.... OK ))
Celia thought about it for a moment before smirking as she took his arm."Can I dress you up in girl clothes? That sounds like a lot of fun!" She said excitedly as she jumped up.

Lumina said:
Ryft stood up faster than he had anticipated.
"Then lets go!!"

He was super excited now. He had never done anything like that before.
Dakota laughed out "Alright, alright" she stood up and brushed the dust off her clothes "Where do you want to go first?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia thought about it for a moment before smirking as she took his arm."Can I dress you up in girl clothes? That sounds like a lot of fun!" She said excitedly as she jumped up.
Taylor eyes went wide, "W-what?! Why would you wanna do that?!" He asked, panicking for his life. "I think I'd die if you do that to me!"

Nonalaka said:
She took his hand and walked alongside him, still feeling guilty for her actions.
*Natsuru walked with Amara. His frown started to fade as they walked*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A strange red symbol seared into her hand. It was like a force inside him was resisting her power easily. "Alright, how about we go to the Ferris wheel?" He asked.
Violetta grimaced, shaking her hand, the pain and the mark disappearing. What the hell was that? She turned back to face Aiden, nodding as if nothing had happened.

"I'll actually ask this time, since I'm so nice like that. Do you wanna walk there or should I just teleport us?"

Roman said:
Taylor eyes went wide, "W-what?! Why would you wanna do that?!" He asked, panicking for his life. "I think I'd die if you do that to me!"
"You wouldn't die! You would most likely pass out." Celia stated."It won't even be bad! I'll pick out nice clothes for you and everything! I could even change you to a girl to make it easier."

Lumina said:
Violetta grimaced, shaking her hand, the pain and the mark disappearing. What the hell was that? She turned back to face Aiden, nodding as if nothing had happened.
"I'll actually ask this time, since I'm so nice like that. Do you wanna walk there or should I just teleport us?"
Aiden smiled. "We can do anything you want." He said happily. "But I'd much rather teleport there... It's much faster right?" He finished.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed out "Alright, alright" she stood up and brushed the dust off her clothes "Where do you want to go first?"
Ryft hadn't thought about that.

"Anywhere! Everywhere!"

He was too excited to be helpful.

Aiden smiled. "We can do anything you want." He said happily. "But I'd much rather teleport there... It's much faster right?" He finished.
Violetta grinned.

"I like your thinking. Just wanted to give you an option first."

She placed money on the table and suddenly they were in the highest ferris wheel box thingy. Violetta was looking out the window, wondering why her magic didn't work.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You wouldn't die! You would most likely pass out." Celia stated."It won't even be bad! I'll pick out nice clothes for you and everything! I could even change you to a girl to make it easier."
Taylor shivered at the thought of being a girl, "I think I'll stay a guy for... ya know... life." he said smirking. "We could go get a bunch of guy clothes and I'll try on outfits for you. I don't know but for some reason I feel like a male model... This also very weird." Taylor shaking his head. "Let's just go."

Lumina said:
Ryft hadn't thought about that.
"Anywhere! Everywhere!"

He was too excited to be helpful.

Violetta grinned.

"I like your thinking. Just wanted to give you an option first."

She placed money on the table and suddenly they were in the highest ferris wheel box thingy. Violetta was looking out the window, wondering why her magic didn't work.
Aiden saw her still thinking and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, you've been thinking a lot... It's not like you... Did I do something wrong?" He asked, starting to get a little concerned.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira exhaled lightly and replied, looking over to Asuka♅...

“ I've never been, to be honest. ”

tumblr_neyy63TqRP1qc9zfzo5_250_zpsjntuspic.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Eehh?! You've never been to the park?!" Asuka exclaimed, giving Akira a strange look."Well that just won't do, we're going to the park and having fun. We're also gonna have a picnic too! Those are perfect for the park." She said happily.

Aiden saw her still thinking and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, you've been thinking a lot... It's not like you... Did I do something wrong?" He asked, starting to get a little concerned.
Violetta looked at Aiden, her eyes narrowed slightly.

"Do you know anyone named Allen?"

Might as well be blunt. Her other lower level magic didn't work, she didn't want to resort to force.

Lumina flinched and tripped over her own feet at the bird.

"Eep!"

She landed with a soft thump, still recoiling from the shock of the bird.

@Himeragi Seiker

Lumina said:

Might as well be blunt. Her other lower level magic didn't work, she didn't want to resort to force.
Aiden nodded. "Yup! He was the first person I saw... He created me." He said. "What about him?"

((Anyone available to interact with Aion or Noir?))

Aiden nodded. "Yup! He was the first person I saw... He created me." He said. "What about him?"
Violetta looked at him. Well that makes sense.

"What about William?"

Might as well go down the list of people that she recognized from his memories.

Lumina said:

Lumina flinched and tripped over her own feet at the bird.

"Eep!"

She landed with a soft thump, still recoiling from the shock of the bird.

@Himeragi Seiker
''o-oi...you okay?''

*Suzano said as he gave Lumina his hand*

Roman said:
Taylor shivered at the thought of being a girl, "I think I'll stay a guy for... ya know... life." he said smirking. "We could go get a bunch of guy clothes and I'll try on outfits for you. I don't know but for some reason I feel like a male model... This also very weird." Taylor shaking his head. "Let's just go."
"I can try them on too! That way, you don't have to do it alone." Celia said as she pulled him along."I'm so excited for this! I can't wait to see what I look like in guy clothes. This should be interesting, to say the least." She muttered, a devilish smirk played on her lips.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oi...you okay?''
*Suzano said as he gave Lumina his hand*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina took another moment to regain her composure then took his hand, standing up. She brushed the dirt off herself, then looked at Suzano.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit skittish when it comes to surprises I guess."

She gave an embarrassed smile, blushing a bit.

Lumina said:
((Anyone available to interact with Aion or Noir?))

Violetta looked at him. Well that makes sense.

"What about William?"

Might as well go down the list of people that she recognized from his memories.
Aiden shook his head. "I don't actually KNOW him... But I've heard about him. People keep telling me he killed me or he was somebody close to me." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can try them on too! That way, you don't have to do it alone." Celia said as she pulled him along."I'm so excited for this! I can't wait to see what I look like in guy clothes. This should be interesting, to say the least." She muttered, a devilish smirk played on her lips.
"Yeah, I guess." Taylor said chuckling. "You bet not be tricking me, I feel like you might try and lead me to the girls clothes." He said jokingly. "Oh and after this, I should take you home it's getting late."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back