• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]((Nintendo ;-; why you disappoint me so ;-; )

[/QUOTE]
((I wasn't that disappointed :0 the puppets thoo what? xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex tilted his head. "Because I care for you of course. I wish the best for you." He said. "I want somebody to make you happy like I did... But not make the same mistake I did."

Aiden just stared at him. "The question is... Why would he kill me?" He asked.
Violetta shrugged.

"I wasn't there when it happened. As far as I knew you two were close."

She kept an eye on William, ready to step in if things got out of hand.

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged.

@shortyshot8
William's Ice lifted him off the ground before he spotted two people and floated over "Who are you two and why could I not sense you?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Were you going anywhere?" He asked.
"Huh? Just on a walk I guess, I thought the fresh air would help me a bit" she replied as she looked at him.

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged.

@shortyshot8
Aiden hugged her from behind. "Thanks for putting up with me for the day... I'll get out of your hair if you want." He said, staring out at William.

shortyshot8 said:
William's Ice lifted him off the ground before he spotted two people and floated over "Who are you two and why could I not sense you?"
Aiden hugged her from behind. "Thanks for putting up with me for the day... I'll get out of your hair if you want." He said, staring out at William.
Violetta sighed, disipating the field around the Ferris wheel. She shook her head at Aiden.

"Nah. That's going a bit far."

She turned back to face William.

"William, right?"

Nonalaka said:
"A-ah, yeah...Thanks for you know, checking in on me" she said as she fiddled with the ends of her hair.
-------------

She smiled a little "The reason I've never been in a relationship is because, people think that because I can control love, that I manipulate them into buying nice things, I-I don't do that, i-i'd never do it....but they question if they are doing nice things because they want to...or If I'm making them....I-I didn't want you to think the same...cause I d-don't want to lose you.." her voice began trailing off as she held his hand tighter.

@Himeragi Seiker
''i know you wont do that. even if your a goddess of love and heart break, doesnt mean you abuse your powers as a goddess. im pretty sure your not like that. besides, you cant even tell my emotions half of the time hahaha''

Lumina said:
Violetta sighed, disipating the field around the Ferris wheel. She shook her head at Aiden.

"William, right?"
William slowly nodded "Yeah why does it matter?" He asked trying to understand her Magic

Dex sighed as he looked at the ground. "I haven't seen her for a while... I'm a bit worried." He said.
Toru frowned. If she hurts him.... she thought. "I'm sure she's off somewhere having fun" she said hoping to cheer him up.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "Let's get going then" she said as she tucked her book away and put in her bag as she began to walk.
Ryft followed behind like an excited child. At this point, he considered Dakota his wielder despite not having made a contract. Nonetheless, that meant he'd follow her anywhere.

Lumina said:

"William, right?"
Aiden nodded and smiled. He let go of her. He then stared up at William.

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
Toru frowned. If she hurts him.... she thought. "I'm sure she's off somewhere having fun" she said hoping to cheer him up.
Dex nodded. "Yeah... Fun..." He said softly, still not looking any happier about it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra nodded and stood up,"I'll see you later then. Don't think about me to much." He smirked and quickly gave Toru a kiss before leaving.
Lucy randomly grabbed Ulqui and went off somewhere "are you friends with that Toru chick" she asks

shortyshot8 said:
William slowly nodded "Yeah why does it matter?" He asked trying to understand her Magic
@shortyshot8
Violetta crossed her arms, standing up to face William. She looked back at Aiden, then to william, her eyes hardening. She hated anger, but damn she was feeling it right now.

"I owe you something, but that can wait until later. Also, there's no point trying to understand my magic."

She left it at that. No point telling him everything right?

@shortyshot8

Dex nodded. "Yeah... Fun..." He said softly, still not looking any happier about it.
"Looks I'm sure she's having the time of her life and can't wait to see you" Toru said, not very good at these things with words.

Lumina said:
Violetta crossed her arms, standing up to face William. She looked back at Aiden, then to william, her eyes hardening. She hated anger, but damn she was feeling it right now.
"I owe you something, but that can wait until later. Also, there's no point trying to understand my magic."

Aiden didn't understand what was going on at all. He sat back down in the Ferris Wheel and sighed. He figured he'd just get in the way.

Lumina said:

William shook his head "Unless you can control time somehow I have never met you so how would you owe me something" He looked at Aiden "And your magic is way too much like his"

LunaCrosby said:
"Looks I'm sure she's having the time of her life and can't wait to see you" Toru said, not very good at these things with words.
Dex kept looking at the ground, showing no signs of feeling better.

Thana smiled as she ordered two beers for her and hayate "hayate. You know this last couple days have been the best in my life" Thana said as she looked over at him and smiled while the bar tender brought over two beers and set them at the bar in front of them

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as she ordered two beers for her and hayate "hayate. You know this last couple days have been the best in my life" Thana said as she looked over at him and smiled while the bar tender brought over two beers and set them at the bar [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(I am gonna be a creepy bastard)

Jack sat there at a table alone in the bar keeping a close eye on Hayate and Thana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back