• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked shocked before bowing his head "Sorry my bad...." He said nervously
"He's my big bro," she explained. Summer kissed his nose, giggling. "He's Max. I call him Maxi."

"I've always hated that name," Max muttered under his breath, expression unchanging as his sister kissed his nose. He found it rather adorable, "And she's my little sister. I call her Summer Fruits."

Summer groaned, allowing herself to get from him safely and return to the ground. She brushed herself off.

Max turned to Summer's newfound boyfriend, grinning. "Visiting from the United Kingdom. I can't believe I get to see her again, after so long."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"He's my big bro," she explained. Summer kissed his nose, giggling. "He's Max. I call him Maxi."
"I've always hated that name," Max muttered under his breath, expression unchanging as his sister kissed his nose. He found it rather adorable, "And she's my little sister. I call her Summer Fruits."

Summer groaned, allowing herself to get from him safely and return to the ground. She brushed herself off.

Max turned to Summer's newfound boyfriend, grinning. "Visiting from the United Kingdom. I can't believe I get to see her again, after so long."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi stuck out a hand to Max "Nice to meet ya Maxi" He said jokingly

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right" she nodded before smiling "must be so exciting getting married" she said in a singsong voice.
*As they reached the front door of the mansion, Natsuru opens it for Amara*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked over "what about dex?" She said as she stared at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed and hugged her "He's cheating on you" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Not cool" He said looking down
Jack sighed "I think you need to know something about Dex" He said sadly
Violetta sighed, looking at William, putting her hands down.

"You seriously thought you could go against someone who can manipulate time? Especially the goddess of time? I mean cmon. That's a death wish."

She crossed her arms.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "probably because your drunk" thana said playfully as she took or his shirt for him so he didn't hurt him slef if he tryed to "jeez you better not become an alchoholic on me ok" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate frowned, "I didn't make any plans to become one..." He said moving around. "Now I'm uncomfortable... " he groaned again and rolled on top of her. "Better."

Lumina said:
Violetta sighed, looking at William, putting her hands down.
"You seriously thought you could go against someone who can manipulate time? Especially the goddess of time? I mean cmon. That's a death wish."

She crossed her arms.
William frowned "I never said I could" He said accidently turning into his little kid form

Hina went wide eyed "your lying" she said as she rolled away and brought her hands to her heart "your lying to me" she wimpered again

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina went wide eyed "your lying" she said as she rolled away and brought her hands to her heart "your lying to me" she wimpered again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack shook his head "No I'm not......He's cheating on you with Toru" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi stuck out a hand to Max "Nice to meet ya Maxi" He said jokingly
"Shut up. Nice to meet you...?"

"Tatsumi," she chipped in, smiling faintly. Summer edged away from him.

"Oh no, you don't! That's one for the swear jar."

Kili sighed. He knew this would happen, eventually. There was one more floor they had to reach, and they would be able to improve Ellie's condition. More than anything, he wanted to reach that last floor. But...

"Elyse...we can still leave. If we back out, right now, we can make it out before any extra guards reach us. But if we go upstairs...we'll have to finish it." he said, looking at her nervously. Kili wanted more than anything for Elyse to be okay. To live a normal life. Maybe enjoy a regular school, make friends, fall in lov-

Kili blushed at his last thought, somewhat annoyed by it. He knew why, but couldn't really bring himself to admit it.

'You wouldn't actually consider running, just to keep her for yourself, would you... Killia thought.

'Of course not. Its her choice. I won't try to convince her one way, or another. I'm doing this so she can be happy."I'll find a way to help you". What kind of guy would I be if I turned back after making that promise?"' ' Kili thought back.

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Shut up. Nice to meet you...?"
"Tatsumi," she chipped in, smiling faintly. Summer edged away from him.

"Oh no, you don't! That's one for the swear jar."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked confused "What? Tatsumi is my name" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked confused "What? Tatsumi is my name" He said happily
Summer shook her head, smiling.

"Playing football again, trouble maker? Alright, leaving you two alone," Max began to walk away. "I'm in the school's teacher's lounge."

"Sorry..." She muttered.

LunaCrosby said:
"Because your reactions adorable" he says and walks next to her.
She glared at him briefly "T-they are not! I'm not cute" she protested as she puffed her cheeks out.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "I never said I could" He said accidently turning into his little kid form
Violetta blinked.

"Okay, now that's just weird."

She ruffled her hair, unsure of what the hell was happening.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina went wide "no" she said as she started to cry "no no no" she said again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack wiped the tears from her eyes "I know....I know love" He said softly

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Summer shook her head, smiling.
"Playing football again, trouble maker? Alright, leaving you two alone," Max began to walk away. "I'm in the school's teacher's lounge."

"Sorry..." She muttered.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "That was weird" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back