• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]River smiled "yes I do officer william" he said with a grin [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
(WHAT THE HELL!?!)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack coughed a bit of blood up "S-Stop this Hina" He said softly to her
(Mind If Luce joins in, here? He hasn't had a good fight in a while...besides, he and Hina are family, after all.)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Mind If Luce joins in, here? He hasn't had a good fight in a while...besides, he and Hina are family, after all.)

[/QUOTE]
(Actually I think Thana is going to need you more in a moment)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*As they reached the front door of the mansion, Natsuru opens it for Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara skipped through the doorway kissing Natsuru on the cheek quickly as she passed him going to the living room and left her bag of games on the coffee table.

Lumina said:
((Do it! Why not! Also I think you owe me a reply?))
(Why not? WHY NAWT!? ...huh, you have a point, there xD . Also, I did reply. It was like 4 paragraphs ^^)

Daniel reaver]"H-hayate jeez your so drunk" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I don't ever wanna drink again..." Hayate said yawning. "Well, I'm tired. I think.... I'll just go to sleep.... right....here." he said dozing off into a deep sleep.

Nonalaka said:
Amara skipped through the doorway kissing Natsuru on the cheek quickly as she passed him going to the living room and left her bag of games on the coffee table.
*Natsuru then closed the door and went to the living room laying down on the couch*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](...Need him for what? Extra warmth? @shortyshot8?))

[/QUOTE]
(Hayate is going to screw up their relationship)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Why not? WHY NAWT!? ...huh, you have a point, there xD . Also, I did reply. It was like 4 paragraphs ^^)

[/QUOTE]
((..can you repost cuz I seriously can't find it >///<))

(...Character list :3)

Shadow: Café

Dex: Busy

Celia: Beach

Aiden: Busy

Hiro: Courtyard

Diablo: In the mountains

Yuto: Gamestop

"This town small we know every one" ever said before smiling at the officer "sorry it's been a while" he said before officer william ruffled his hair "you know your not wearing a helmet right?"

@Piffy Queen

Kalin sat atop the roof of the school, bored out of his mind, and somewhat depressed. 'A whole week here, and for some reason, I've only managed one person to notice I'm here. I hope I don't have Kellam syndrome, or something...' he said to himself before sighing again, letting out a stream of fire from his mouth as he did.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden jumped down next to her. "Think we should head back...?" He asked. "It's been a long day."
@shortyshot8
Violetta nodded, her hands still up in the air.

"Yeah. Lets go home."

And with that she teleported the three of them back to the school. She looked down at the kid hugging her and exhaled an exasperated sigh.

@shortyshot8

Hina breathed heavily as she started to float down to the ground her armor appearing on her as she held her massive sword with one hand "this. Is. The. Last. Time" she said pain and rage in her voice as her voice echoed in dexes head "how could you" her voice screamed into his head

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back