• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, her hands still up in the air.
"Yeah. Lets go home."

And with that she teleported the three of them back to the school. She looked down at the kid hugging her and exhaled an exasperated sigh.

@shortyshot8
Aiden chuckled. "Should I get a crowbar?" He said jokingly.

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, her hands still up in the air.
"Yeah. Lets go home."

And with that she teleported the three of them back to the school. She looked down at the kid hugging her and exhaled an exasperated sigh.

@shortyshot8
(I was forced to say this by my Master.......I will find a handsome, sparkly vampire and he will love me for me and we will be vampire lovers forever!! <3 Happy now Master?)

@The Suspicious Eye

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes you are, but I guess there's no reason to trust me" he says and crosses his arms
"T-Tust you with what, your statement?" She shook her head "o-of course I don't, its not like I'm prancing around with curly hair and a pretty dress" she replied as she shoved her hands into her pockets

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina breathed heavily as she started to float down to the ground her armor appearing on her as she held her massive sword with one hand "this. Is. The. Last. Time" she said pain and rage in her voice as her voice echoed in dexes head "how could you" her voice screamed into his head
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Dex winced a little. Who the hell are you!? He thought back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina breathed heavily as she started to float down to the ground her armor appearing on her as she held her massive sword with one hand "this. Is. The. Last. Time" she said pain and rage in her voice as her voice echoed in dexes head "how could you" her voice screamed into his head
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack clenched his now broken arm as he slowly walked to Hina "St-Stop this.....Please" He said to her

"I hate you dex. You say you want to marry me then you cheat on me!!" She screamed out loud as the ground cracked the dark aura growing more

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I hate you dex. You say you want to marry me then you cheat on me!!" She screamed out loud as the ground cracked the dark aura growing more

[/QUOTE]
Jack almost tripped "Please Hina stop I don't want you to be hurt because...." He closed his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I hate you dex. You say you want to marry me then you cheat on me!!" She screamed out loud as the ground cracked the dark aura growing more

[/QUOTE]
Dex raised a eyebrow in his mind. What are you talking about? I've always loved Toru... Heck, I don't even know you. He thought to her.

Nonalaka said:
"T-Tust you with what, your statement?" She shook her head "o-of course I don't, its not like I'm prancing around with curly hair and a pretty dress" she replied as she shoved her hands into her pockets
"You don't need curly hair and a dress to be pretty" he sighs.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden chuckled. "Should I get a crowbar?" He said jokingly.
@shortyshot8
Violetta chuckled.

"Maybe... this is seriously so weird."

She teleported away from Williams grasp, smoothing her clothing, then she looked at the child.

@shortyshot8

Aeron said:
Grimm looked up at Mitsu as she giggled, a warm feeling going over him as the Reaper stirred, content to see her sadness become happiness. Grimm felt so lightened he be again to laugh with Mitsu.
@Daniel reaver sorry about my pots not showing!

Lumina said:
Violetta chuckled.

She teleported away from Williams grasp, smoothing her clothing, then she looked at the child.

@shortyshot8
Kid William frowned and ran after her again "Mama" He said softly

Hina went wide eyed as her eyes turned a dead red before she punched Jack again sending him flying "I'm going to kill you dex you hurt me after every thing. You saved me from death just to condem me again!!" She screamed again as she dissapered reapering at the altar

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed before she ran a hand through his hair finding it suprisingly comftorble where they where as she closed her eyes to sleep [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
----Time Skip b0ss---

Hayate rolled onto the floor and hitnit with a thud, "Who's there?!" He exclaimed, looking around only to see no-one is there, just himself and Thana.

Lumina said:
Violetta chuckled.

@shortyshot8
Aiden watched as Kid William ran back up to her. "He seems really attached to you." He said.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina went wide eyed as her eyes turned a dead red before she punched Jack again sending him flying "I'm going to kill you dex you hurt me after every thing. You saved me from death just to condem me again!!" She screamed again as she dissapered reapering at the altar

[/QUOTE]
Dex was confused. What the hell was going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back