• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Restia kissed kat again, and pulled at the strap of her own dress. " shhh. Stop talking. I'll handle it, okay?~"

[/QUOTE]
Dex slowed down time for a minute, bursting forth before you. "Now thats enough. We got a project to do, and all your trying to do is seduce her. Don't make me ask twice..." He glared.

( xD You made Dex madddddd)

Lumina said:
Elyse shook her head, giving a soft smile to the boy.
"No, no, it's okay. But really though, it is something I have thought about quite a lot. I've always wondered what a relationship might be like."

She glanced quickly at Kili before going back to her food, cutting up a breadstick.
Kili looked back up at Elyse, just as she went back to her food. "Oh. You have?" Kili said, drinking a cup of juice."Well, you probably would. You're a teenager, it makes sense."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili looked back up at Elyse, just as she went back to her food. "Oh. You have?" Kili said, drinking a cup of juice."Well, you probably would. You're a teenager, it makes sense."

[/QUOTE]
"Well obviously I've never been in one before so... of course I'd have thought about it."

She laughed a little before taking another bite.

RPLoverRP said:
"I'm sorry..."
Hearing a apology from Blair was least expected. In response his jaw dropped.

tumblr_m4fnk5qEs21rpfg1k.gif

"Hearing you say sorry is hard to believe, due to the fact you don't have feelings for... anything." He said

Jay shrugs. "Anyway Val, I got some stuff to get done. Come find me later." He says as he makes his way toward the dorm.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs. "Anyway Val, I got some stuff to get done. Come find me later." He says as he makes his way toward the dorm.
You bump into a boy with angel wings. "GAH! Sorry!" He said, rubbing his head.

Jay let's out a gasp as he falls back onto his butt. "Hey watch it!" He yells angrily, before looking up at the boy. "..." He says speechless.

BlueHawk said:
Jay let's out a gasp as he falls back onto his butt. "Hey watch it!" He yells angrily, before looking up at the boy. "..." He says speechless.
The boy got up. "Oh this? Thats nothing. I'm Tyler!" He said, holding out a hand to pick you up off your feet.

Lumina said:
"Well obviously I've never been in one before so... of course I'd have thought about it."

She laughed a little before taking another bite.
Kili nodded, and filled a glass with ice cream. "I'm sure you'll be pretty popular. I'll have to fight pretty hard to get your company like this again."

BlueHawk said:
Jay takes his hand as he stands. "Jay..." He mumbles, still starting at his wings.
Tyler looked annoyed. "Ok I get it. You don't see a angel everyday. Just stop looking at me like that." He said.

Jay's face turns red. "Oh uh... Sorry." He says, pulling on his shirt a bit. "I'm Jay, Jay Milestone." He says a little more formally.

BlueHawk said:
Jay's face turns red. "Oh uh... Sorry." He says, pulling on his shirt a bit. "I'm Jay, Jay Milestone." He says a little more formally.
Tyler smiled. "That's more like it!" He said, gladly taking your hand and shaking it vigoursly. "You new around here?" He asked.

BlueHawk said:
"Sort of, I've been here for a month. How about yourself?" He asks. "I'm a junior." He explains.
"I'm a junior too! I have been here for 3 months now, I was homeschooled." He said.

BlueHawk said:
Jay raises a curios brow. "Homeschooled? What's that like?" He asks. "What do they teach you?"
"My dad did... But he passed, and so did my mom." He said. "You sure do ask a lot of questions." He pointed out.

Jay shrugs. "It's what I do I guess." He says. "Maybe you don't ask enough questions." He says with a laugh.

...♅Akira stepped into a shower and began getting washed. Half an hour passed and he got out, soon drying himself and putting trousers on. A familiar voice rang out from Akira's mind. It was Kenji's♅...

“ Big brother, I need your help. Kuroh's been taken and I don't know what to do.. ”

“ . . . No, you're gonna have to learn to do these things by yourself. ”

...♅Akira took out hair clippers and his razer. He cut his hair back down to length and applied shaving cream onto his face. He brought the razer down his cheeks and began shaving his beard. After he was done, he turned the tap and rinsed his face♅...

tumblr_mcb6ynR2wX1ruf6qeo1_500_zpsz8kk8y42.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs. "It's what I do I guess." He says. "Maybe you don't ask enough questions." He says with a laugh.
Tyler smirks. "I'm not very good with questions, I just jump to whatever I think is right." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
(Toru is free if anybody wants to interact with her)
(Dex is open, I guess I'll have him interact with Toru. Where is she?)

Jay gives a small smile. "A headlong individual? Rush into battle without thinking about a plan of attack? I can accept that." He says.

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives a small smile. "A headlong individual? Rush into battle without thinking about a plan of attack? I can accept that." He says.
Tyler nodded. (Gtg for a bit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back