• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"You're actually saying something I want to hear now~" Restia said, smiling. She kissed Kat again, and sat up. "Well then. Am I going to have to do everything, Master?"

[/QUOTE]
She laughed a bit. "What would you like me to do, hmm?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well then. If you insist. What is the first thing you'll want to do, once you can finally touch things without changing them? Just your thoughts. I don't expect you to actually know right now..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse put down her fork, bringing a finger to her lips in thought.

"Um... probably everything! I don't remember what anything feels like other than metal so..."

As her voice trailed off a thought popped into her head that she wanted to know what Kili felt like. the more she thought about it the more a blush was able to grow on her cheeks, and she shook her head, trying to dismiss it. she glanced up at Kili, then back to her food. Yeah, there was no way she'd tell him that.

xoloveox said:
She laughed a bit. "What would you like me to do, hmm?"
" Oh its no fun if I tell you what to do. Improvise. I'll enjoy it a whole lot more..." She replied, nibbling Kat's neck once again.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]" Oh its no fun if I tell you what to do. Improvise. I'll enjoy it a whole lot more..." She replied, nibbling Kat's neck once again.

[/QUOTE]
Kats face went red. "I-im not very good at choosing..."

Jay throws up his hands. "Okay. You win." He says as a slight smirk creeps across his face. "You always were so... Short fused."

Lumina said:
Elyse put down her fork, bringing a finger to her lips in thought.
"Um... probably everything! I don't remember what anything feels like other than metal so..."

As her voice trailed off a thought popped into her head that she wanted to know what Kili felt like. the more she thought about it the more a blush was able to grow on her cheeks, and she shook her head, trying to dismiss it. she glanced up at Kili, then back to her food. Yeah, there was no way she'd tell him that.
"Heh, I'm sure. And you can finally look forward to a normal relationship. No fear of hurting the people you care about...have you...considered that?" Kili said, blushing slightly.

Was he really asking this? He couldn't believe he was being so forward. He coughed quietly. 'I am such an idiot...' He thought to himself.

xoloveox said:
Kats face went red. "I-im not very good at choosing..."
" Then dont think about it. Just do what feels good. "

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Heh, I'm sure. And you can finally look forward to a normal relationship. No fear of hurting the people you care about...have you...considered that?" Kili said, blushing slightly.
Was he really asking this? He couldn't believe he was being so forward. He coughed quietly. 'I am such an idiot...' He thought to himself.

[/QUOTE]
She puffed her cheeks out. "That was quite vague..."

Jay let's out a laugh, and a nod of agreeance. "Yes you have." He says as he leans next to him on the wall. "Wanna check out the dorms?" He asks.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah actually."

Her voice came out quiet, but it was a sure answer. It was something she thought about a log actually. She looked at her hands and the skin on her arms, a sad look on her face. She always wondered what her life would have been like if she hadn't have grown up like she did. Would she have gone to school? Had friends? Had parents (who she long gave up trying to find)? Maybe even had a boyfriend? Or even girlfriend? She bit her lip, trying not yo cry for the umpteenth time that she thought about this. There was nothing she could do about what happened. She just had to - she looked up at Kili - look toward the future.

xoloveox said:
She puffed her cheeks out. "That was quite vague..."
Restia shrugged." Well, If you want, I guess I could show you what I mean..." She said, leaning in closer.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Restia shrugged." Well, If you want, I guess I could show you what I mean..." She said, leaning in closer.

[/QUOTE]
Kat felt her face flush once again. "I-I mean... You dont have too..."

RPLoverRP said:
"I just had a bad feeling... I..."
Han frowned, "That you what? I want to know the answers to all my questions I just asked. I'm not very fond of everything that just happened..." he explained.

261Ichigo_asks.png

Lumina said:
"Yeah actually."
Her voice came out quiet, but it was a sure answer. It was something she thought about a log actually. She looked at her hands and the skin on her arms, a sad look on her face. She always wondered what her life would have been like if she hadn't have grown up like she did. Would she have gone to school? Had friends? Had parents (who she long gave up trying to find)? Maybe even had a boyfriend? Or even girlfriend? She bit her lip, trying not yo cry for the umpteenth time that she thought about this. There was nothing she could do about what happened. She just had to - she looked up at Kili - look toward the future.
"U-uh...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories." Kili said, glancing to the side.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"U-uh...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories." Kili said, glancing to the side.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse shook her head, giving a soft smile to the boy.

"No, no, it's okay. But really though, it is something I have thought about quite a lot. I've always wondered what a relationship might be like."

She glanced quickly at Kili before going back to her food, cutting up a breadstick.

xoloveox said:
Kat felt her face flush once again. "I-I mean... You dont have too..."
Restia kissed kat again, and pulled at the strap of her own dress. " shhh. Stop talking. I'll handle it, okay?~"

Lumina said:
Elyse swallowed a bite of pizza as he asked the question.
"Sure, I'm an open book."

Normally she really wasnt, she preferred to not let anybody in, but damnit Kili had broken down some kind of wall without her realizing.
(You owe Cam a post xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(You owe Cam a post xD )
((Oh shoot sorry!))

Aion grinned at Cam.

"Cheer up kid, things can't really be as bad as you're making them seem."

Chrona nodded in agreement.

Lumina said:
((Oh shoot sorry!))
Aion grinned at Cam.

"Cheer up kid, things can't really be as bad as you're making them seem."

Chrona nodded in agreement.