• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so shall we go?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara quickly nodded, "sounds like a good idea...." she replied looking back at the dumpster and crinkling up her nose slightly.

Nonalaka said:
Amara quickly nodded, "sounds like a good idea...." she replied looking back at the dumpster and crinkling up her nose slightly.
*Neo then walks out the alley with Amara. She then looks behind and sees a group of guys pointing at them occasionally and checking them out a bit*

''hey Amara, dont look back''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo then walks out the alley with Amara. She then looks behind and sees a group of guys pointing at them occasionally and checking them out a bit*
''hey Amara, dont look back''

[/QUOTE]
"Huh? Why not?" She asked in a confused tone.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''being followed...seems like they wanna have a gang bang''

[/QUOTE]
"Wait,...What??!!" Her eyes widened "that's gross, why do you go on these walks if that's what follows you??, do you secretly like it or what?".

Nonalaka said:
"Wait,...What??!!" Her eyes widened "that's gross, why do you go on these walks if that's what follows you??, do you secretly like it or what?".
''well...i just wait for the right time to strike...walk infront of me Amara''

*Neo said with a grin*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i just wait for the right time to strike...walk infront of me Amara''
*Neo said with a grin*

[/QUOTE]
Amara narrowed her eyes slightly "alright fine.." she began walking in front.

Nonalaka said:
Amara narrowed her eyes slightly "alright fine.." she began walking in front.
*Once Amara was infront she gestured the boys to come closer causing them to run to them. Neo then froze the ground turning it into slippery ice and pulls Amara to the side to the boys slid past them*

''i find it entertaining they always fall for that''

*Neo then teleports Amara and herself to a nearby park. There was a fountain near by and Neo sits on the rim of it*

''now we lost em~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Once Amara was infront she gestured the boys to come closer causing them to run to them. Neo then froze the ground turning it into slippery ice and pulls Amara to the side to the boys slid past them*
''i find it entertaining they always fall for that''

*Neo then teleports Amara and herself to a nearby park. There was a fountain near by and Neo sits on the rim of it*

''now we lost em~''

[/QUOTE]
".....Is this your hobby?" She asks puzzled as she looks around the new area they are in.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just when im bored~''

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled and shook her head "well, if that's what you like to do~"

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled and shook her head "well, if that's what you like to do~"
''it also teaches them a lesson. or it just teases em''

*Neo then crossed one leg over the other*

''so...what do you think about Natsuru?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''it also teaches them a lesson. or it just teases em''
*Neo then crossed one leg over the other*

''so...what do you think about Natsuru?''

[/QUOTE]
"E-eh?" Amara paused for a bit in response to the topic "W-What do you mean?"

Nonalaka said:
"E-eh?" Amara paused for a bit in response to the topic "W-What do you mean?"
''whats the first thing you think about when you see Natsuru?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''whats the first thing you think about when you see Natsuru?''

[/QUOTE]
She thought for a bit "U-Uhm......I think that he's a pretty nice guy but he doesn't realise it...." she replied.

Nonalaka said:
She thought for a bit "U-Uhm......I think that he's a pretty nice guy but he doesn't realise it...." she replied.
''yeah. but when he protects something, he does a very fine job at it too. like protecting civilians from demon invasions''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah. but when he protects something, he does a very fine job at it too. like protecting civilians from demon invasions''

[/QUOTE]
She nodded in agreement before hugging her knees to her chest and giving a small sigh "Its quite admirable really"

Nonalaka said:
She nodded in agreement before hugging her knees to her chest and giving a small sigh "Its quite admirable really"
''but it sucks when people mistake him as the bad guy. but eh oh well, whenever that happens, he just disappears. basically letting them believe hes the bad guy and he just runs away. almost like an assassin trying to liberate the towns people from a tyrant that rules over them''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''but it sucks when people mistake him as the bad guy. but eh oh well, whenever that happens, he just disappears. basically letting them believe hes the bad guy and he just runs away. almost like an assassin trying to liberate the towns people from a tyrant that rules over them''

[/QUOTE]
"H-he disappears?" She turned and looked at neo briefly before resting her head on her knees "that's a shame..."

Nonalaka said:
"H-he disappears?" She turned and looked at neo briefly before resting her head on her knees "that's a shame..."
''what else? if he gets called being the bad guy, someone is gonna try and attack him. and he doesnt wanna deal with it''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''what else? if he gets called being the bad guy, someone is gonna try and attack him. and he doesnt wanna deal with it''

[/QUOTE]
"I-I suppose.... but no one thinks he's bad at the moment... right?" She replied as she simply stared at the ground in front of her.

Nonalaka said:
"I-I suppose.... but no one thinks he's bad at the moment... right?" She replied as she simply stared at the ground in front of her.
''some of the demon slayers and Akras Summoners do see him as a threat. Natsumi as well. but they dont attack them really''

Tyler got up out of bed. "Good morning world..." He yawned. "Wonder what's on the news." He says, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''some of the demon slayers and Akras Summoners do see him as a threat. Natsumi as well. but they dont attack them really''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, okay" she smiled a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back