• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and continued to drink the alcohol from the bottle, soon finishing it. He soon brought out his flash and began drinking it's contents. He stared distantly into the distant sky, remaining silent♅...
“ ... ”

darker-than-black-screenshot-04_zpsljoqnq6k.jpg

[/QUOTE]
just cuz im bored as hell)))

*Himeragi flies through the sky having an angelic wing and a raven-black wing. She was soon attacked by a flying demon which grabbed her and threw her at Akira and the demon soon disappearing. Himeragi couldnt really stop her self except put her arms infront of her in an X-shape and fold her wings and closes her eyes tight*

RPLoverRP said:
"You don't understand... If I turn it back on... everything will be rushed back in..."
''i dont care...ive suffered way more than you...''

RPLoverRP said:
"Just bring Han's back to my dorm... If you do... I promise I'll make up for everything..."
''of course...he likes you anyway...but i will bring you there too after i take him there..''

*She then looks at Blair with one of her eyes turning red*

''deal?''

RPLoverRP said:
"Whatever! Just get him! Heal him to!" Mind: I messed everything up...
*Emiko smiled and closed both her eyes*

''good...its better to deal with that pain now rather than later...or later would be worse''

*She disappeared and appeared infront of Han and placed her hand over his bite mark and healed it*

''hello han''

@Roman

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff8000][B]*Emiko smiled and closed both her eyes*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000] ''good...its better to deal with that pain now rather than later...or later would be worse''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000][B]*She disappeared and appeared infront of Han and placed her hand over his bite mark and healed it*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] ''hello han''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Han slowly opened his eyes, "Huh? W-what happened? And who are you?" He sighed, all he remembered was passing out and that's it.

Roman said:
Han slowly opened his eyes, "Huh? W-what happened? And who are you?" He sighed, all he remembered was passing out and that's it.
''we need to talk''

*They disappear and reappear in Blair's dorm*

''wait here or i'll kill ya.''

*She then disappeared and reappeared infront of Blair, grabbing her and teleporting Blair and herself in Blair's dorm infront of Han. She then sits on the edge of the bed*

@RPLoverRP

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi flies through the sky having an angelic wing and a raven-black wing. She was soon attacked by a flying demon which grabbed her and threw her at Akira and the demon soon disappearing. Himeragi couldnt really stop her self except put her arms infront of her in an X-shape and fold her wings and closes her eyes tight*'

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira continued walking. Soon, he sensed a presence closing in on him from above. He raised his hand and spoke♅...

“ Repulse. ”

...♅Suddenly, Himeragi was sent soaring backwards and crashing into Fantasy High. Akira sighed and continued walking, lowering his hand. He took another drink of his flask and placed it back into his coat, soon noticing a child dropping his money. Akira did nothing but watch for a few moments before continuing to walk on his original path♅...

dtb2-3c.png

Last edited by a moderator:
*Himeragi crashed at the school and became unconscious making her wings disappear*

Lumina said:
Elyse couldnt help but smile seeing Kili cutting his pizza too. There was no way he ate pizza like that normally... he was definitely doing it for her. It made her... happy? She couldn't really believe it, someone else making her genuinely happy. But as she looked at Kili eating his food, she was glad it was him of all people that was making her happy. that reason, and not embarrassment, caused the next wave of blush to find her cheeks.
(Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get a notification. But I think Im headed to bed now, so we can continue this in the morning, yes? ^-^)

Kili glanced up at Elyse, looking away with a smile when he saw her staring back with a blush on her cheeks.

"So, how is the food? I hope you're enjoying it..."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get a notification. But I think Im headed to bed now, so we can continue this in the morning, yes? ^-^)
Kili glanced up at Elyse, looking away with a smile when he saw her staring back with a blush on her cheeks.

"So, how is the food? I hope you're enjoying it..."

[/QUOTE]
Hearing Kili's words snapped Elyse back into reality. She looked up, meeting his gaze, and nodded, stabbing another bit of pizza with her fork.

"It's delicious. Thank you."

Sticking it in her mouth she chewed slowly this time, savoring the cheesy flavor. She missed pizza - she couldn't remember the last time she had any. She was trying to savor the whOle moment, make this night (or day or whatever time it was) last as long as possible - she didn't want it to end.

Available Characters:

Himeragi - Unconscious in the school courtyard (she crash landed there)

Nanase - Stunt Double Academy

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''eh...i dont wanna make you look awkward considering you look older than me and your following a lil kid like me''
*Neo then started to walk with Amara*

''besides even though im 15, some people think im a busty 14 year old''

View attachment 122371

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled "I don't think it'd matter who's in front really, regardless of age, and besides I can be any age I want" she laughed as she suddenly looked around Nero's age briefly before turning back.

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled "I don't think it'd matter who's in front really, regardless of age, and besides I can be any age I want" she laughed as she suddenly looked around Nero's age briefly before turning back.
''yea but then if you and me are the same age, we're targets for pedophiles...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yea but then if you and me are the same age, we're targets for pedophiles...''

[/QUOTE]
"My my, you think rather negatively huh, well its alright I'm staying my own age anyways"

Nonalaka said:
"My my, you think rather negatively huh, well its alright I'm staying my own age anyways"
''alright~ dont blame me that we get attacked by a child molester or somethin''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright~ dont blame me that we get attacked by a child molester or somethin''

[/QUOTE]
"...why would I be attacked, I'm in an 18 year old body, it'd be you would it not? Ooof, anyway, I'll keep on my toes just in case" to be honest, Neo was making her a bit paranoid as she looked around.

Nonalaka said:
"...why would I be attacked, I'm in an 18 year old body, it'd be you would it not? Ooof, anyway, I'll keep on my toes just in case" to be honest, Neo was making her a bit paranoid as she looked around.
*Neo then purposely screamed a bit as she hid in an alley and jump on the roof and observe Amara's actions*

''kekekeke~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo then purposely screamed a bit as she hid in an alley and jump on the roof and observe Amara's actions*
''kekekeke~''

[/QUOTE]
"Neo?" Amara ran into the alley way but neo wasn't in sight "Oh dear..." she looked a bit nervous as she frantically searched around.

Nonalaka said:
"Neo?" Amara ran into the alley way but neo wasn't in sight "Oh dear..." she looked a bit nervous as she frantically searched around.
*A guy then grabs Amara's arm*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*A guy then grabs Amara's arm*

[/QUOTE]
"W-what the" Amara let out a gasp as she slowly turned around to see who was there, her body tensed up.

Nonalaka said:
"W-what the" Amara let out a gasp as she slowly turned around to see who was there, her body tensed up.
Man: ''hey hot stu-''

*Neo came from behind putting a handkercheif over his mouth and nose. His irises then look up and closes his eyes. he fell asleep*

''go to sleep...''

*Neo then placed him in a dumpster and goes back to Amara*

''welp. okay.''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
Man: ''hey hot stu-''
*Neo came from behind putting a handkercheif over his mouth and nose. His irises then look up and closes his eyes. he fell asleep*

''go to sleep...''

*Neo then placed him in a dumpster and goes back to Amara*

''welp. okay.''

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you?" To be honest it hadn't been the first time that has happened to her but she was glad she didn't have to fight him off herself that time.

Nonalaka said:
"Thank you?" To be honest it hadn't been the first time that has happened to her but she was glad she didn't have to fight him off herself that time.
''so shall we go?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back