• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

The TV didn't turn on. "Hey... That's strange..." He said, trying to turn on the TV. A few seconds later, it blew up in his face. "Looks like I'm going to have to buy a new TV..." Tyler sighed. He packed his things and headed to buy himself a new TV.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so would you date him if you could?''
*Neo asked grinning a bit curiously*

[/QUOTE]
"W-what?" A blush crossed her face ".....yes- i-i mean no uhm I-I maybe....I don't know..." she let out a sigh.

Tyler decided to take a shortcut through the park. He liked how quiet it was in the mornings. He didn't like how William was so silent though. It made him feel lonlier.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I am >_<)

(Btw, I gave Ty a theme song :3)
(( Cool, I had one for Han. I might give him a new one. ))

Roman said:
(( Cool, I had one for Han. I might give him a new one. ))
(You want to listen to it? I had a post yesterday demonstrating Tyler's final form as well as the song. It's my song of the day :3)

Lumina said:
Hearing Kili's words snapped Elyse back into reality. She looked up, meeting his gaze, and nodded, stabbing another bit of pizza with her fork.
"It's delicious. Thank you."

Sticking it in her mouth she chewed slowly this time, savoring the cheesy flavor. She missed pizza - she couldn't remember the last time she had any. She was trying to savor the whOle moment, make this night (or day or whatever time it was) last as long as possible - she didn't want it to end.
Kili nodded, smiling as he continued to eat. "So, I was thinking of something when we were making our way inside...if you don't mind another question?"

(You want to listen to it? I had a post yesterday demonstrating Tyler's final form as well as the song. It's my song of the day :3)
(( I think I started something big here, shortyshot8, does Anime Song of The Day, and I do, Song of The Day xD ))

Roman said:
(( I think I started something big here, shortyshot8, does Anime Song of The Day, and I do, Song of The Day xD ))
( xD I saw that, I really like that song too xD )

(Roman, starting trends 24/7 xD )

( xD I saw that, I really like that song too xD )

(Roman, starting trends 24/7 xD )
(( I know right, I'm gonna go post a CS. If you wanna keep talkin' tag me in the OOC bro. :P ))

Val stood outside the school leaning on the wall, completely oblivious to his surrounding as he listened to some random song.

Jay looks up to see Val, a small smile comes across his face. "Val! Buddy!" He says somewhat sarcastically as he approaches him.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] Kili nodded, smiling as he continued to eat. "So, I was thinking of something when we were making our way inside...if you don't mind another question?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse swallowed a bite of pizza as he asked the question.

"Sure, I'm an open book."

Normally she really wasnt, she preferred to not let anybody in, but damnit Kili had broken down some kind of wall without her realizing.

Lumina said:
Elyse swallowed a bite of pizza as he asked the question.
"Sure, I'm an open book."

Normally she really wasnt, she preferred to not let anybody in, but damnit Kili had broken down some kind of wall without her realizing.
"Well then. If you insist. What is the first thing you'll want to do, once you can finally touch things without changing them? Just your thoughts. I don't expect you to actually know right now..."

Val looked over at Jay as the guy approached him with an eyebrow raise. "Do I know you?" He asked not really caring who he was.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''we need to talk''
*They disappear and reappear in Blair's dorm*

''wait here or i'll kill ya.''

*She then disappeared and reappeared infront of Blair, grabbing her and teleporting Blair and herself in Blair's dorm infront of Han. She then sits on the edge of the bed*

@RPLoverRP

[/QUOTE]
Blair stayed still and silent hugging herself with teary eyes

xoloveox said:
"Now you listen." She said with small laugh.

((Nighhht))
"You're actually saying something I want to hear now~" Restia said, smiling. She kissed Kat again, and sat up. "Well then. Am I going to have to do everything, Master?"

Jay puts his arm around him "Jay! Jay Milestone!" He says enthusiastically. "I was the kid that got you in troub... You know what, doesn't matter."

RPLoverRP said:
Blair stayed still and silent hugging herself with teary eyes
Han looked at his arm, the bite mark was gone. He stood up and looked at Blair, "What the hell is going on here? How did I get here? And why are random women kidnapping me?" He points to Emiko.

@Himeragi Seiker

Jay let's out a laugh. "Guess the years haven't been nice to you." He says as he takes a step back. "New here?" He asks. "Where ya staying?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back