• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

?! "Hey!" Blair struggled abit from his grip, "You ruined my game." She stares angerly at him and snarls, "You can't stop me forever... We both know that."

RPLoverRP said:
?! "Hey!" Blair struggled abit from his grip, "You ruined my game." She stares angerly at him and snarls, "You can't stop me forever... We both know that."
*Emiko appears besides Blair and Han*

''hello~~~''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
" Of course." he said, pointing to the rows of forks, spoons, and knives.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blushed more at the kindness.

"T-thanks..."

She stood awkwardly, not moving. She didn't know what to do, even though the answer was obviously to eat.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]" Hmmm...maybe you need a bit more persuading..." Restia said, before kissing her on the lips a bit harder.

[/QUOTE]
Kat pulled back once again, looking towards the floor. "Would you stop kissing me with no warning...?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Emiko appears besides Blair and Han*
''hello~~~''

[/QUOTE]
"You keep lieing... So your just gonna hand me to her?! Is that it?!"

RPLoverRP said:
"You keep lieing... So your just gonna hand me to her?! Is that it?!"
''hm...this sounds interesting..''

*Emiko stabbed her spear on the ground again and sat on the tip of it*

@Roman

Blair bites Hans until he releases her then jumps off the building and lands fine, She then runs off again. Mind: I can't trust anyone anymore....

Lumina said:
Elyse blushed more at the kindness.
"T-thanks..."

She stood awkwardly, not moving. She didn't know what to do, even though the answer was obviously to eat.
"I don't think the ice cream can wait for you, at this rate..." Kili laughed, pushing her towards the table gently.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair bites Hans until he releases her then jumps off the building and lands fine, She then runs off again. Mind: I can't trust anyone anymore....
''huh..guess she didnt wanna talk anymore''

*Emiko then disappears*

Blair goes in a alley and slides down the wall holding her head, "Fine... Fine... I give up... Are you happy you stupid Bitch... You win."

xoloveox said:
Kat pulled back once again, looking towards the floor. "Would you stop kissing me with no warning...?"
"Fair enough~" Restia said, before pushing Kat onto the bed, and lying on top of her."Does that include anything else I can think of?~"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Fair enough~" Restia said, before pushing Kat onto the bed, and lying on top of her."Does that include anything else I can think of?~"

[/QUOTE]
Kat blushed, pushing her hair back. "What else are you thinking of, hm?" ((Dammit falling asleep...

RPLoverRP said:
Blair goes in a alley and slides down the wall holding her head, "Fine... Fine... I give up... Are you happy you stupid Bitch... You win."
*Emiko's words then can be heard in her head*

'
i dont care about winning...i want you to just accept the way life is and feel...your choice'

(( I missed alot in 14 mins... ))

Han held his hand over the bite mark Blair left on his arm, "That's bullshit.... I just saved a life and I get repaid with a damn bite." Han sighs, "My life is hard..." he said jumping off the building, he then walked down the street. he cursed under his breath, "...Hopefully this heals quickly."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"I don't think the ice cream can wait for you, at this rate..." Kili laughed, pushing her towards the table gently.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse laughed, sitting down, taking food. She was trying her damndest not to drool in front of Kili. She placed the Kili statue on the table, taking the metal fork and knife into her hands, cutting the pizza. She felt really embarrassed eating in front of other people for this exact reason, but she felt more comfortable now, for some reason. Still, she kept her gaze on her food, an embarrassed blush dusting her cheeks.

How pathetic I can't even eat pizza without cutting it.

The self-conscious thoughts crept back in, and she cursed herself for letting herself think this way again. Of course she wouldn't let him know. She didn't wanna burden him.

xoloveox said:
Kat blushed, pushing her hair back. "What else are you thinking of, hm?" ((Dammit falling asleep...
"Oh, I have a few ideas. If you'll indulge me~" Restia said, licking Kat's neck.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Oh, I have a few ideas. If you'll indulge me~" Restia said, licking Kat's neck.

[/QUOTE]
She rolled her eyes. "Fine, please continue." She said with a small smirk.

Lumina said:
Elyse laughed, sitting down, taking food. She was trying her damndest not to drool in front of Kili. She placed the Kili statue on the table, taking the metal fork and knife into her hands, cutting the pizza. She felt really embarrassed eating in front of other people for this exact reason, but she felt more comfortable now, for some reason. Still, she kept her gaze on her food, an embarrassed blush dusting her cheeks.
How pathetic I can't even eat pizza without cutting it.

The self-conscious thoughts crept back in, and she cursed herself for letting herself think this way again. Of course she wouldn't let him know. She didn't wanna burden him.
Kili watched her, smiling as she managed her food. Hoping to make her more comfortable, he picked up his own utensils, and ate his pizza that way.

xoloveox said:
She rolled her eyes. "Fine, please continue." She said with a small smirk.
"Yes, master..." Restia said, kissing Kat softly.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili watched her, smiling as she managed her food. Hoping to make her more comfortable, he picked up his own utensils, and ate his pizza that way.

[/QUOTE]
"Now you listen." She said with small laugh.

((Nighhht))

Han winced in pain, the bite wasn't like anything he had felt before. As he walked he started to become tired. He continued to curse under his breath, this time weakly, soon passing out.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Emiko's words then can be heard in her head*
'
i dont care about winning...i want you to just accept the way life is and feel...your choice'

[/QUOTE]
"You dont know shit about me... Why do you care so damn much..." Blair mumbles and curls up in a ball and crys, "I don't want it back on only because it brings me only pain."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili watched her, smiling as she managed her food. Hoping to make her more comfortable, he picked up his own utensils, and ate his pizza that way.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse couldnt help but smile seeing Kili cutting his pizza too. There was no way he ate pizza like that normally... he was definitely doing it for her. It made her... happy? She couldn't really believe it, someone else making her genuinely happy. But as she looked at Kili eating his food, she was glad it was him of all people that was making her happy. that reason, and not embarrassment, caused the next wave of blush to find her cheeks.

...♅Akira sighed and continued to drink the alcohol from the bottle, soon finishing it. He soon brought out his flash and began drinking it's contents. He stared distantly into the distant sky, remaining silent♅...

“ ... ”

darker-than-black-screenshot-04_zpsljoqnq6k.jpg

RPLoverRP said:
"You dont know shit about me... Why do you care so damn much..." Blair mumbles and curls up in a ball and crys, "I don't want it back on only because it brings me only pain."
*Emiko then appears infront of her carrying an orange spirit ball*

''well...in life...no matter how much you dont wanna feel pain. you cant live life without pain. and i'd prefer if you look at more...positive reasons to have your feelings...''

Toru gently wrapped her hands around the bird and smiled happily "i-i actually caught a bird" she mumbled happily. She searched through her bag with little difficulty and tied some bright colored streamers onto its feet before releasing it into the air watching the streamers fly behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back