• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...again...i never did any kind of trick..and plus...''
*Emiko's hair turned white and her red eyes returned and the tails appeared again*

''this isnt an illusion...its my demon form''

View attachment 122359

seriously...never knew Obama agreed to this xD

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
"Fine but you still have to follow the 1rst and 3rd rule... Or else..."

RPLoverRP said:
"Fine but you still have to follow the 1rst and 3rd rule... Or else..."
''or else what...attempt to defeat me?''

*Emiko said grinning as she jumped and stabbed her spear diagonally and sat on the end of it*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff8000]''or else what...attempt to defeat me?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000][B]*Emiko said grinning as she jumped and stabbed her spear diagonally and sat on the end of it*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/mhqgds/elsword-asura-and-little-specter-trailer said:
t_elsword_asuralittlespecter.jpg
[/URL]
Al sighed as he sar down and spoke."This is boring"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff8000]''or else what...attempt to defeat me?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000][B]*Emiko said grinning as she jumped and stabbed her spear diagonally and sat on the end of it*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/mhqgds/elsword-asura-and-little-specter-trailer said:
"If I have two... Or I can unleach my anger in this town and put ALL the blame on you AND the people you care about.."

RPLoverRP said:
"If I have two... Or I can unleach my anger in this town and put ALL the blame on you AND the people you care about.."
''hmpf framing me then...guess i have no choice''

*Emiko raises her hand up and white ghostly hands start appearing from the ground. The ground beneath Blair then started to form a black shadow and the hands start to pull Blair down into the shadow until Blair's hips touched the shadow*

''even if you unleash your rampage on the town here..how will you prove that im the one who did it? if the people heard what you say about me, their not gonna believe you and say your just jealous of me. because i have a type of fame...that you dont have''

*The hands then pull Blair out of the shadow and make her lay down on the ground holding her hands together and feet together. Emiko then got off her spear and walked towards Blair. she stopped beside her and knelt down and tickle her nose with a feather*

''besides...i dont wish to fight you...even if you charge at me, il just tease you...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Emiko raises her hand up and white ghostly hands start appearing from the ground. The ground beneath Blair then started to form a black shadow and the hands start to pull Blair down into the shadow until Blair's hips touched the shadow*

''even if you unleash your rampage on the town here..how will you prove that im the one who did it? if the people heard what you say about me, their not gonna believe you and say your just jealous of me. because i have a type of fame...that you dont have''

*The hands then pull Blair out of the shadow and make her lay down on the ground holding her hands together and feet together. Emiko then got off her spear and walked towards Blair. she stopped beside her and knelt down and tickle her nose with a feather*

''besides...i dont wish to fight you...even if you charge at me, il just tease you...''

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed as he spoke "This just went too far" He said before standing

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Hehe, so then. What would you like? Anything, just ask." Kili asked, returning to the main hall. He set Elyse down, and brought her along towards the dining hall by the hand.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse walked along, admiring the mansion. It really was beautiful.

"Anything is fine. I'm not picky."

She stopped, grinning at Kili.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''eh? im only playing with her...''
@RPLoverRP

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed again "Yeah I know but she told me to protect her so please just go I would have nightmares if I killed a girl"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
?! Blair quickly struggled and growled at her, "I have my own way with people..." Meanwhile in the physical world Blair moves around alot and freaks out while back with the demon Blair snarles at her, "We may have stuff in common but not everything..."

''aigo...seriously i have to go to a demon raid at the moment...so il talk to you later...ja ne''

*The hands disappear as Emiko goes back to her human form and jumps back and disappearing leaving her spear stabbed in the ground*

@RPLoverRP

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''aigo...seriously i have to go to a demon raid at the moment...so il talk to you later...ja ne''
*The hands disappear as Emiko goes back to her human form and jumps back and disappearing leaving her spear stabbed in the ground*

@RPLoverRP

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighs "Thanks kid" He said with a smile

(( Sorry I was busy ))

Han walks out of a nearby bathroom that he sneaked away to use. He turned his head and saw Blair and Al. He said some words and his outfit changed into his Swift Suit. "Hey Al! What the hell happened?!" He shouted

full_fullbring_ichigo_by_hyugasosby-d3j7zcv.png

@RPLoverRP @shortyshot8

Roman said:
(( Sorry I was busy ))
Han walks out of a nearby bathroom that he sneaked away to use. He turned his head and saw Blair and Al. He said some words and his outfit changed into his Swift Suit. "Hey Al! What the hell happened?!" He shouted

full_fullbring_ichigo_by_hyugasosby-d3j7zcv.png

@RPLoverRP @shortyshot8
Al looked back at Han and busted out laughing "You look like a idiot"

---Back in the Physical world----

Blair's eyes spike open as she grabs Al and slams him on the ground pinning him down by his wrist and she hisses with her demonic face, "WHY DIDNT YOU GET HER! SHE WAS RIGHT THERE!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked back at Han and busted out laughing "You look like a idiot"
Han frowned, "Yes I do, but I could kick your ass twice as fast in this outfit!" He said pointing his sword in his direction.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair's eyes spike open as she grabs Al and slams him on the ground pinning him down by his wrist and she hisses with her demonic face, "WHY DIDNT YOU GET HER! SHE WAS RIGHT THERE!"
Al looked shocked "Get off now....." He said silently

Lumina said:
Elyse walked along, admiring the mansion. It really was beautiful.
"Anything is fine. I'm not picky."

She stopped, grinning at Kili.
"How about pizza, then? Something I've come to enjoy over the years. Its really delicious, for something so simple..." Kili said, smiling back at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Get off now....." He said silently
Han appeared in a instant at their side "Blair, get off of him. Then again, why didn't you do anything?" He asked.

RPLoverRP said:

RPLoverRP said:
Blair growled at him, "Or what."
Han pulled Blair of Al, "Would you two stop?! You're not solving anything!"

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Al srood up and began walking away as he spoke "Whatever!"
Han appeared in front of Al, "Dude, what's wro- Nevermind, dumb question." He sighed. "What the hell happened while I was away?" Han asked.

Roman said:
Han appeared in front of Al, "Dude, what's wro- Nevermind, dumb question." He sighed. "What the hell happened while I was away?" Han asked.
Al punched Han im the face "DON'T ASK STUPID QUESTIONS!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back