• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Aion winked again, opening the door.
"Sorry, sorry, won't happen again."

She grinned, waiting for Cam to follow.
Cam laughed a little "No it's fine" He said before walking in while sliding his hand across her waist as he walked before turning around and winking

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "No it's fine" He said before walking in while sliding his hand across her waist as he walked before turning around and winking
"Get too handsy and Chrona might get jealous."

She smirked, sliding into a seat.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Tell me who's your boyfriend?"
Aion, concentrating, made her hand into Scorpio's and put an illusion field around them, so it looked like nothing inhuman was happening. Reverting it back to normal she became Gemini, and Chrona nodded at Cam.

"You called?" He smirked, looking over at Aion, who stuck her thumb at her 'twin'.

Lumina said:
Aion, concentrating, made her hand into Scorpio's and put an illusion field around them, so it looked like nothing inhuman was happening. Reverting it back to normal she became Gemini, and Chrona nodded at Cam.
"You called?" He smirked, looking over at Aion, who stuck her thumb at her 'twin'.
Cams eye twitched "Th-That's creepy....Please tell me why your twin is your.boyfriend...." He said while clearlt shocked

shortyshot8 said:
Cams eye twitched "Th-That's creepy....Please tell me why your twin is your.boyfriend...." He said while clearlt shocked
"He's not technically my boyfriend."

"Technically, yeah. And while we're technically twins of the Gemini I am my own person. I am sitting here in flesh and blood. I was created for Aion. She is all that matters."

"So it's close to the same thing."

Aion waved a waitress over.

Lumina said:
"He's not technically my boyfriend."

"Technically, yeah. And while we're technically twins of the Gemini I am my own person. I am sitting here in flesh and blood. I was created for Aion. She is all that matters."

"So it's close to the same thing."

Aion waved a waitress over.
Cam slammed his own head into the table "This is going to be the death of me...." He said before sighing again

Tyler sat silently, looking down. His head seemed to get darker and darker by the second. A dark figure stepped out. "Face it Tyler, you have always been the scared little boy you always were..." The figure said. It quickly formed into a replica of Alice. "You know you didn't have a chance... Yet you still decided to fight someone on a different level than your own..." The fake Alice said. Tyler clenched his fists. "Y-Your wrong... I did it to protect my friends. I'm no hero. I'm a guardian." He said, getting up slowly. "You want to settle this? FINE. BY. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed, letting out a burst of light. He dawned a cloak and his wings shined.

archangel.jpg

The fake Alice laughed.
"Just give in to your fear. You'll lose the ones you love. You'll always be a scared little boy. NO CONFIDENCE. NOTHING!" She yelled, sending a shockwave of darkness at him. He simply vanished behind her.

[media]

[/media]
Tyler chuckled.
"That's ok. I have all the time in the world to get over my fears. The thing is, I won't let my fears control me... Now leave before I banish you back to the abyss where you belong." He said sharply, slamming his hand into the fake Alice. She choked in pain. "N-No.... WHY AREN'T YOU AFRAID?!?!?! Your friends will die!" She screamed. "They won't die. They are strong. They won't fall to the hands of you. The secret to their strength is not only their friendship, but the power of their hearts. Tell the Abyss I said hello." He said, summoning a sword, at least slashing her at least 1000 times before slamming her into the portal. Tyler turned back to normal. "Fear is just a petty thing. All it wants to do is control and take advantage of you." He said, looking down.

Last edited by a moderator:
RPLoverRP said:
( :c whats keeping roman! )
---Somewhere in Blair's head---

Blair walks around, "Get out here now! I KNOW your doing this!"
Al looks down at Blair ad he speaks "Are you ok?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...so lead the way''
*Neo said to Amara smiling*

[/QUOTE]
(hey um can you come back real quick as that girl...)

Lumina said:
Elyse was surprised by the hug, big after a second or so she relaxed into it. Even though it was his aura, it felt... nice, to be embraced. Her forehead fell into the aura of his chest, closing her eyes. He could feel her nod at his question. She couldn't really bring herself to speak, she was too lost in the moment of feeling like someone actually cared for her. At least a little bit.

laughing softly Violetta snapped her fingers, the food instantaneously being eaten.

"There. All done!"

She wiped her face on her napkin, standing up. She missed a spot of frosting on her nose.
Kili smiled."Alright, then. Let's go back inside, and get some rest...unless you're hungry...can you eat, with your condition?"He asked, as he carried her back towards the house.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam slammed his own head into the table "This is going to be the death of me...." He said before sighing again
"I'd just bring you back to life."

Aion grinned as Chrona ordered a coffee for the three of them, then looked at the incubus.

"Aries has ultimate healing and all forms of injury reversal, including that of death."

The waitress, walked away, confused what they were talking about.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sat silently, looking down. His head seemed to get darker and darker by the second. A dark figure stepped out. "Face it Tyler, you have always been the scared little boy you always were..." The figure said. It quickly formed into a replica of Alice. "You know you didn't have a chance... Yet you still decided to fight someone on a different level than your own..." The fake Alice said. Tyler clenched his fists. "Y-Your wrong... I did it to protect my friends. I'm no hero. I'm a guardian." He said, getting up slowly. "You want to settle this? FINE. BY. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed, letting out a burst of light. He dawned a cloak and his wings shined.
archangel.jpg

The fake Alice laughed.
"Just give in to your fear. You'll lose the ones you love. You'll always be a scared little boy. NO CONFIDENCE. NOTHING!" She yelled, sending a shockwave of darkness at him. He simply vanished behind her.

[media]

[/media]
Tyler chuckled.
"That's ok. I have all the time in the world to get over my fears. The thing is, I won't let my fears control me... Now leave before I banish you back to the abyss you belong." He said sharply, slamming his hand into the fake Alice. She choked in pain. "N-No.... WHY AREN'T YOU AFRAID?!?!?! Your friends will die!" She screamed. "They won't die. They are strong. They won't fall to the hands of you. The secret to their strength is not only their friendship, but the power of their hearts. Tell the Abyss I said hello." He said, summoning a sword, at least slashing her at least 1000 times before slamming her into the portal. Tyler turned back to normal. "Fear is just a petty thing. All it wants to do is control and take advantage of you." He said, looking down.
(Well fuck my plans for Alice are ruined xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]who? Neo? Himeragi? Emiko? O.o ?)))

[/QUOTE]
(i think it was the emiko chick... the one who beat my ass... and wont leave me the hell alone?)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili smiled."Alright, then. Let's go back inside, and get some rest...unless you're hungry...can you eat, with your condition?"He asked, as he carried her back towards the house.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse smiled, stifling a laugh.

"I can use utensils, you know. Most tend to be made of metal, so it's not an issue. Besides, it's just my skin that wants everything made of metal."

She put a hand near her stomach, realizing she actually was pretty hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back