• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled. "Whatever you wanna do. You have been helping me all day! Lets do what you want to do!" He said happily.
William smirked "You might not be a virgin for very long because I have to go meet some girls" Heel said jokingly

Roman said:
Han smiles and holds his free hand out for Blair, "C'mon, we are gonna meet someone at the gates." HE said to Blair. He then speaks to Al again, "Meet me at the gates, alright? I'm heading there now.
Blair smiles smirks seductively then takes his hand and kisses his cheek

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "You might not be a virgin for very long because I have to go meet some girls" Heel said jokingly
Tyler sighed. "I guess I'll give you the wheel for a while." He said, vanishing into his body, transforming into William. (You now control Tyler's body.)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "I guess I'll give you the wheel for a while." He said, vanishing into his body, transforming into William. (You now control Tyler's body.)
William laughed "All right lets do this!"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"It was long. But interesting." he said. "Did you have fun?" he asked her. He offered his hand to her as they reached the school gates.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"That's good!, ahh... I did" she nodded, taking his hand "I just relaxed and read for a bit it was pretty nice"

RPLoverRP said:
Blair smiles smirks seductively then takes his hand and kisses his cheek
shortyshot8 said:
Al puts on a fancy black jacket before appearing at the Gates and sighing "The wait begins"
Han blushed a bit when, Blair kissed his cheek, "L-lets go now..." he said with a stutter. He made them appear instantly at the gates, "Al! What's up old buddy?"

Roman said:
Han blushed a bit when, Blair kissed his cheek, "L-lets go now..." he said with a stutter. He made them appear instantly at the gates, "Al! What's up old buddy?"
Al laughed "Not much. You?" He said with a smile

Blair lands next to him then slowly rises up still holding Han's hand. "What do you have to do with a human?" Blair tilts her head confused.

Nonalaka said:
"That's good!, ahh... I did" she nodded, taking his hand "I just relaxed and read for a bit it was pretty nice"
The soft feeling of her hand in his hand, made his mind go fuzzy. "Your hand is soft." was all he could muster. The softness was epic. Also the faint scent of perfume, soap and shampoo drifted from her to his nose, making his head even fuzzier. "Lunch...good..." he spoke.

@Nonalaka

RPLoverRP said:
Blair lands next to him then slowly rises up still holding Han's hand. "What do you have to do with a human?" Blair tilts her head confused.
shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed "Not much. You?" He said with a smile
HAn looked at Blair, "Human stuff! I'm human too." Han said playfully slugging her arm. He walked over to Al, "Hanging with my new friend." He said in response to, Al's question. Han pointed to Blair.

Roman said:
HAn looked at Blair, "Human stuff! I'm human too." Han said playfully slugging her arm. He walked over to Al, "Hanging with my new friend." He said in response to, Al's question. Han pointed to Blair.
Al smiled "Looks like you're more than friends" He said with a smirk

Roman said:
Blair crossed her arms, "HMN!" She flips her hair turning around, "You are not human... If you were then you wouldn't have teleported us... Nice try though Love."

Nonalaka said:
Amara followed Neo outside, she took a deep breath before smiling "at least the weather is nice~"
''yeah...so lead the way''

*Neo said to Amara smiling*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Looks like you're more than friends" He said with a smirk
RPLoverRP said:
Blair crossed her arms, "HMN!" She flips her hair turning around, "You are not human... If you were then you wouldn't have teleported us... Nice try though Love."
Han laughed, "Sorry Al, you're wrong buddy." He said poking Blair, "You're also wrong, I have some abilities that most humans don't have, I can move at very high speeds, and I can manipulate fire." He said with a triumphant smile.

Roman said:
Han laughed, "Sorry Al, you're wrong buddy." He said poking Blair, "You're also wrong, I have some abilities that most humans don't have, I can move at very high speeds, and I can manipulate fire." He said with a triumphant smile.
Al sighed "He's basically me but only little bit weaker" He said jokingly

Roman said:
Blair sighed then turned back around, "So your both not human... Great..." Blair stretched and pulled up her shirt abit on her stomach just to double check the wound didn't come back like a scar.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair sighed then turned back around, "So your both not human... Great..." Blair stretched and pulled up her shirt abit on her stomach just to double check the wound didn't come back like a scar.
Al sighed "So what now?" He said with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "He's basically me but only little bit weaker" He said jokingly
Han almost died from laughter, "I almost killed you once!" He said patting his chest.

RPLoverRP said:
Han sighed, "I am human, just stronger than most.... And Al...." he said with a grin.

Roman said:
Han almost died from laughter, "I almost killed you once!" He said patting his chest.

Han sighed, "I am human, just stronger than most.... And Al...." he said with a grin.
Al wacked him in the head "Not cool dude!!"" He said to Han

shortyshot8 said:
Al wacked him in the head "Not cool dude!!"" He said to Han
Han sighed, "I'm sorry that I'm stronger than you. Now, who wants to go bowling?!" Han asked with a smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back