• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam hopped off "Alright it will be more fun with you after all" He said happily

(Because reasons? xD )
Transforming back into her normal form, Aion looked at Cam before walking in toward the city. She was trying to scout out the best food joints in the city so she wouldn't look like an idiot once they were closer downtown.

Lumina said:
Transforming back into her normal form, Aion looked at Cam before walking in toward the city. She was trying to scout out the best food joints in the city so she wouldn't look like an idiot once they were closer downtown.
Cam smiled and spoke "I Will go anywhere as long as it's with you" He said happily to her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler was coated in the suns ray. "FINAL BURST: SUN BEAM!" He yelled, a ball 3 times your size appeared behind him. He yelled, slamming it hard into you.
William's hand began to melt "WHA-WHAT THE HELL!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
William's hand began to melt "WHA-WHAT THE HELL!?!"
Tyler took the full brunt of the blast before it hit you. He was burned to a crisp. His arm read 5 minutes. "I-I guess I took it too far..." He coughed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...alright''
*Neo then headed to the door to go outside in the front of the house*

[/QUOTE]
Amara followed Neo outside, she took a deep breath before smiling "at least the weather is nice~"

Tyler took the full brunt of the blast before it hit you. He was burned to a crisp. His arm read 5 minutes. "I-I guess I took it too far..." He coughed.
William sighed "Ya think dude.....Just come here so we can become one"

Roman said:
He sighed and held her in his arms, "I just want you to know, I am me... At least I'm the 'real' Han." He said smiling. "That's if you can trust me."
"Let's... Not talk about it... Instead lets go to that place where you needed to go to do something." Blair smiled seductively up at him then she got up, she wobbles abit but regains her balance.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Ya think dude.....Just come here so we can become one"
Tyler gave you a thumbs up, with the same goofy smile he always had. "Eheheh... I can't seem to get up..." He said, referring to his injuries and energy he used.

Tyler gave you a thumbs up, with the same goofy smile he always had. "Eheheh... I can't seem to get up..." He said, referring to his injuries and energy he used.
William sighed again before falling into Tyler's body

Jay opened a portal on the wall of the dorm, and one below him. He was tossing a tennis ball through it and catching it as it would come out.

RPLoverRP said:
"Let's... Not talk about it... Instead lets go to that place where you needed to go to do something." Blair smiled seductively up at him then she got up, she wobbles abit but regains her balance.
Han nodded, "Alright. I have to make a quick call, hold on a sec." Han walked outside, motioning to Blair to follow. He took out his cellphone and called Al, and waited as it rung.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Alright. I have to make a quick call, hold on a sec." Han walked outside, motioning to Blair to follow. He took out his cellphone and called Al, and waited as it rung.
@shortyshot8
Al answered his phone "What's up Han?" He said as hw held thw phone to his ear

shortyshot8 said:
Al answered his phone "What's up Han?" He said as hw held thw phone to his ear
Han spoke, "Oh, nothing really, just calling to see if you wanted to hangout?" He asked. "We haven't did so in awhile, it could be like a friend reunion." He said with a laugh.

Nonalaka said:
"Oooh, okay~" I'll look forward to it!" She chimed.
----------------

Dakota blushed slightly, still not used to being called such a title "Yes, let's get going~" she replied smiling a bit "so, how was your first class~"
"It was long. But interesting." he said. "Did you have fun?" he asked her. He offered his hand to her as they reached the school gates.

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Han spoke, "Oh, nothing really, just calling to see if you wanted to hangout?" He asked. "We haven't did so in awhile, it could be like a friend reunion." He said with a laugh.
Al smiled "That sounds awesome dude just tell me where to meet"

Roman said:
@shortyshot8
Blair changes clothes then follows Han outside, "This is going to be soooooooooo much fun."

RPLoverRP said:
Blair changes clothes then follows Han outside, "This is going to be soooooooooo much fun."
shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "That sounds awesome dude just tell me where to meet"

Han smiles and holds his free hand out for Blair, "C'mon, we are gonna meet someone at the gates." HE said to Blair. He then speaks to Al again, "Meet me at the gates, alright? I'm heading there now.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughs "What do you really want to do?"
Tyler smiled. "Whatever you wanna do. You have been helping me all day! Lets do what you want to do!" He said happily.

Roman said:

Han smiles and holds his free hand out for Blair, "C'mon, we are gonna meet someone at the gates." HE said to Blair. He then speaks to Al again, "Meet me at the gates, alright? I'm heading there now.
Al puts on a fancy black jacket before appearing at the Gates and sighing "The wait begins"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back