• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Aion enjoyed the feeling, it was something that she didn't get to experience often. eventually she came to a stop a half mile outside the city.
"We should walk from here."
Cam hopped off "Alright it will be more fun with you after all" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]somebody bother me xD )))
@shortyshot8

@Anyone else i forgot to mention cuz im lazy

[/QUOTE]
(Because reasons? xD )

Tyler yawned. He checked his wrist again. It read 30 minutes before he died. "Dammit William, how hard is it to find a lake?" He sighed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler yawned. He checked his wrist again. It read 30 minutes before he died. "Dammit William, how hard is it to find a lake?" He sighed.
(Before you die!?!)

(Yeah, both William and Ty are dead. Deprecated too long and they both die)
William sighed "Well this sucks!" He said in a joking tone "Thought I would live longer then this!"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Well this sucks!" He said in a joking tone "Thought I would live longer then this!"
Tyler turns to see William. "William! Get back in my body!" He barked. "Before we both die!"

Tyler turns to see William. "William! Get back in my body!" He barked. "Before we both die!"
William laughed "I thought you were ready too die" He said as he was testing him

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"What? Why are you blaming yourself? You didn't do anything. It was my decision to help you."Kili said. He stepped forward, trying to close the distance between them again.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse frowned.

"Yeah, but because you did that you..."

She turned back to face him, not realizing how close he had gotten, and as her eyes met his her face went bright red again.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed more as he jumped into a tree "Too bad kid!" He called out
Tyler was surprised by this answer. He fell into the lake. "WAHHHH! I can't swim!" He yelled.

Tyler was surprised by this answer. He fell into the lake. "WAHHHH! I can't swim!" He yelled.
William laughed more "Then die!" He called out to Tyler

Lumina said:
Elyse frowned.
"Yeah, but because you did that you..."

She turned back to face him, not realizing how close he had gotten, and as her eyes met his her face went bright red again.
Kili pulled her into a gentle hug, being careful to keep his aura balanced. He was practically running on steam with his demonic energy, and he didn't have the magical knowledge to protect himself from her metal touch.

"I did this for you. I didn't do it because of you. I said I'd help you, and I intend to follow through. So long as you never blame yourself for my actions again. Think you can do that?"He asks, looking down at her.

Tyler disappeared under the water. He didn't come back up for air.
William sighed as he made Tyler appear as William held him by the collar before punching him in the face "IDIOT!!!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]...bored? lol)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD Yeas yes I am xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as he made Tyler appear as William held him by the collar before punching him in the face "IDIOT!!!"

( xD Yeas yes I am xD )
no i mean can someone bother me for a little while? =w=?))

shortyshot8 said:
William threw him to the ground "What did I tell you!? The strong live the weak die!!"
Tyler glared. "What did you just call me?" He growled, his wings kicking up wind.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no i mean can someone bother me for a little while? =w=?))

[/QUOTE]
(Uhhhhhhhhhhh What about William after he deals with Tyler)

Tyler glared. "What did you just call me?" He growled, his wings kicking up wind.
William smirked "I called you weak!" He called out as he sprouted the wings of Jet Bahamut

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "Nothing is the worst. There is always something worse around the corner." He bobbed his head up and down slowly. "The moment you think you're safe, it mugs you and robs you of everything you have earned." He looked down at the table before quickly returning his face to Violetta. "At least....that is my experience."
@Lumina

shortyshot8 said:
(Uhhhhhhhhhhh What about William after he deals with Tyler)

William smirked "I called you weak!" He called out as he sprouted the wings of Jet Bahamut
Tyler smiled. "So you want to see how far I've come?" He asked. "Then here I come!" He said, slamming you hard into the air.

Tyler smiled. "So you want to see how far I've come?" He asked. "Then here I come!" He said, slamming you hard into the air.
William's eye twitched with anger for a moment as he thought "Calm down you don't need to kill him only test him" He thought before slamming into Tyler

shortyshot8 said:
William's eye twitched with anger for a moment as he thought "Calm down you don't need to kill him only test him" He thought before slamming into Tyler
Tyler had summoned Gungir. It stabbed deep into your chest. "You think I wasn't ready? I have to get stronger. If I don't, the people I love will die." He said, looking at you, dead serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back