• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Uhh are you feeling ok? xD )
im...fine O.o i only saw my Male Math teacher wearing a long skirt, fairy wings, a tiara, some pearl necklace and a magic wand who he also wore a wig...))

Lumina said:
Aion grinned, nodding at Cam.
"So. What does Mr. Cam like to eat?"
Cam smiled "Honestly I will eat anything" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]im...fine O.o i only saw my Male Math teacher wearing a long skirt, fairy wings, a tiara, some pearl necklace and a magic wand who he also wore a wig...))

[/QUOTE]
(He sounds like Guy from Naruto xD )

shortyshot8 said:

but the only character i have with @Lumina is her character Lumina and my character Suzano. their both in Suzano's dorm...i dunno when Cam came in tho...)))

Himeragi Seiker]but the only character i have with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL] is her character Lumina and my character Suzano. their both in Suzano's dorm...i dunno when Cam came in tho...)))
((Cam is with my character Aion))

Lumina said:
Elyse noticed the change in breath, not minding the distance between them decreasing.
"You okay?"

She looked up at him, having to angle her head to continue looking at him.
"I-I don't know..." He said, leaning in closer to her face, as he just began to notice how hard his heart was pounding. "My-my heart is beating pretty fast..."

Himeragi Seiker]but the only character i have with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL] is her character Lumina and my character Suzano. their both in Suzano's dorm...i dunno when Cam came in tho...)))
(Tyler and William just fell through Sena's bedroom window xD )

shortyshot8 said:

Aion grinned and transformed into her Leo form, a lion. She gestured for Cam to get on her back.

"Well, shall we go look around then?"

Attachments

• Elsword GrM3.png
    Elsword GrM3.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 2
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] "I-I don't know..." He said, leaning in closer to her face, as he just began to notice how hard his heart was pounding. "My-my heart is beating pretty fast..."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, uh..."

Elyse just now noticed how close his face was to hers. This was...unexpected. she was about to say something else when a cherry blossom petal fell and floated down, landing on her nose. Her eyes went cross-eyed as she checked it out, then her eyes went back to Kili, and she laughed, her face flushed from happiness.

* is suddenly an anime girl * * gasps sweating * why am i wearing a skirt and why is my voice so high?!)))

Class was drawn out, but he made it through. Once it was over he made tracks to the tree in the courtyard. Trying to look cool, he stood beneath the tree waiting for Dakota.

@Nonalaka

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler got up, rubbing shards of glass off his head. "Ow... Oh William she isn't here."
*Sena's TV was left on and it showed the News. The News was currently filming from behind a bush showing the demon and Sena. The lake was a public lake after all called Eria's Lake*

Lumina said:
Aion grinned and transformed into her Leo form, a lion. She gestured for Cam to get on her back.
"Well, shall we go look around then?"
Al sighed "This is a bit strange" He said before getting on her back and sighing again

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "This is a bit strange" He said before getting on her back and sighing again
((You mean Cam? xD ))

Aion grinned, and started bounding toward the city. She had a while to go before she'd have to return to her 'human' form, so she was enjoying this. She hoped Cam would stay on and hold on tight.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena's TV was left on and it showed the News. The News was currently filming from behind a bush showing the demon and Sena. The lake was a public lake after all called Eria's Lake*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's eyes turned a icy blue.... "Nobody touches my Sena..." He barked, flying out the window.

Tyler's eyes turned a icy blue.... "Nobody touches my Sena..." He barked, flying out the window.
William sighed and flew after him as they soon reached the lake William called out "IDIOTS!!!" He yelled clearly annoyed of them using their powers publicly

Lumina said:
((You mean Cam? xD ))
Aion grinned, and started bounding toward the city. She had a while to go before she'd have to return to her 'human' form, so she was enjoying this. She hoped Cam would stay on and hold on tight.
( xD My bad)

Cam spoke "You are really soft ya know that?" He blushed at his own words

*The demon then uses a multi-target attack of exploding shadows which Sena guards herself by standing behind her claymore. 2 more came after William and Tyler*

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and flew after him as they soon reached the lake William called out "IDIOTS!!!" He yelled clearly annoyed of them using their powers publicly
( xD My bad)

Cam spoke "You are really soft ya know that?" He blushed at his own words
Aion grinned from beneath Cam.

"I pride myself of keeping my Leo coat super soft. It's not easy especially when you don't have opposable thumbs."

She chuckled softly, slowing down the pace just a smidge. They were reaching the city soon.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The demon then uses a multi-target attack of exploding shadows which Sena guards herself by standing behind her claymore. 2 more came after William and Tyler*
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William punched the clone in the face with anger in his eyes "I told you idiots not to let other people see your Magic!!!"

Lumina said:
Aion grinned from beneath Cam.
"I pride myself of keeping my Leo coat super soft. It's not easy especially when you don't have opposable thumbs."

She chuckled softly, slowing down the pace just a smidge. They were reaching the city soon.
Cam laughed a little "Well somehow you still manage to do so good at it" He said happily as he stroked her coat

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Tyler glared. "You won't touch a soul..." He said, knocking it away like it was nothing. "Spear that causes the blizzards to blow... Heed my call..." He chanted as a gold spear as cold as ice appeared in his hand. "GUNGIR! THE ETERNAL FROST!"

*Sena then uses a skill which used dark energy to weaken the demon. She then used another skill which calls down a relic sword from the sky to finish off the demon*

''
Fated Relic!''

[media]

[/media] [media]

[/media]

...♅Akira wandered into his apartment and placed the empty bottle of alcohol onto the table and picked up another full bottle. The bottle fell over as Akira picked up the other. He didn't speak and instead remained silent, his eyes remaining closed♅...

“ ... ”

tumblr_m878feQuU01r6g5hho1_500_zpsikhlj1gw.gif

shortyshot8 said:
William punched the clone in the face with anger in his eyes "I told you idiots not to let other people see your Magic!!!"
Cam laughed a little "Well somehow you still manage to do so good at it" He said happily as he stroked her coat
Aion enjoyed the feeling, it was something that she didn't get to experience often. eventually she came to a stop a half mile outside the city.

"We should walk from here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back