• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"So...we should probably...probably head back inside. Right? I mean, its alright if you don't want to, I just...should I stop talking? I feel like I should..." Kili said, not letting go or turning away, but actually facing the moment head on. That was something he'd never done before meeting Elyse, and he had to wonder if she knew how much that meant to him, or if she even realized how he'd changed....

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's grip on Kili's hands tightened just slightly... not to Kili's knowledge, this meant a lot to her as well, the fact that there was actually someone here, not running away. Maybe that silly wish did come true...? Nah, there was no way. She wanted to look away, this was one of the more embarrassing things she'd ever experienced...but she couldn't bring her gaze away from Kili's.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Yeah. Restia was licking Kat's neck, and scared that guy away)

[/QUOTE]
((Okay :3))

Kat flicked Resitas forehead, face red. "I must taste good if youre licking me that much~."

Lumina said:
Elyse's grip on Kili's hands tightened just slightly... not to Kili's knowledge, this meant a lot to her as well, the fact that there was actually someone here, not running away. Maybe that silly wish did come true...? Nah, there was no way. She wanted to look away, this was one of the more embarrassing things she'd ever experienced...but she couldn't bring her gaze away from Kili's.
Without really thinking, Kili started to move closer to Elyse, his hands sliding up her arms and coming to rest on her shoulders. Kili's breathing grew heavier, as if the silence were crushing him as time dragged on.

xoloveox said:
((Okay :3))
Kat flicked Resitas forehead, face red. "I must taste good if youre licking me that much~."
"Absolutely delicious!" Restia said with a laugh. "So, master. Where do you live?"

Lumina said:
Aion grinned at Cam, placing a hand on her hip.
"So, friend, what do you wanna do?"

@shortyshot8
Cam sighed "I'm not really sure...I've never had a friend so I'm not sure what friends do" He said in a sad tone

lostsoul said:
(( please post it
(Post what?)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I'm not really sure...I've never had a friend so I'm not sure what friends do" He said in a sad tone

(Post what?)
(( people please come to the computer lab))

Lumina said:
Elyse noticed the change in breath, not minding the distance between them decreasing.
"You okay?"

She looked up at him, having to angle her head to continue looking at him.

((Sorry was at a meeting))

Aion frowned, then held up a finger with an idea.

"Are you hungry? Don't friends normally go out and get food together?"
(It's fine xD )

Cam smiled "Yeah I guess that sounds fun" He said happily almost as if he was a child again

shortyshot8 said:
(I guess so... xD All of my people are now gone Al is with @Daniel reaver William is with you and @Himeragi Seiker and Cam is with @Lumina xD What am I gonna do?)
wait Cam...? and the only character with @Lumina is her character Lumina and my character Suzano)))

Nonalaka said:
"Wow, that sounds really cool" she said clapping her hands together "I'm not familiar with such games though" she chuckled.
''you can try it''

Himeragi Seiker]wait Cam...? and the only character with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL] is her character Lumina and my character Suzano)))

''you can try it''
(Uhh are you feeling ok? xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(It's fine xD )
Cam smiled "Yeah I guess that sounds fun" He said happily almost as if he was a child again
Aion grinned, nodding at Cam.

"So. What does Mr. Cam like to eat?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back