• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Without really thinking, Kili started to move closer to Elyse, his hands sliding up her arms and coming to rest on her shoulders. Kili's breathing grew heavier, as if the silence were crushing him as time dragged on.

"Absolutely delicious!" Restia said with a laugh. "So, master. Where do you live?"

[/QUOTE]
"A dorm." She said plainly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena then uses a skill which used dark energy to weaken the demon. She then used another skill which calls down a relic sword from the sky to finish off the demon*
''
Fated Relic!''

[media]

[/media] [media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Tyler calms down almost immediately after she finishes the demon. "Hey Sena!" He says skipping over. "Want to hang out?" He asked. It was like he completely forgot that anything bad had been happening.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler calms down almost immediately after she finishes the demon. "Hey Sena!" He says skipping over. "Want to hang out?" He asked. It was like he completely forgot that anything bad had been happening.
*Sena didnt hear Tyler as she fell to the ground and disappeared. She reappeared at Natsuru's house in her room*

'
damn it...demons are starting to appear now...aigo..i have to tell Natsuru about this...'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena didnt hear Tyler as she fell to the ground and disappeared. She reappeared at Natsuru's house in her room*
'
damn it...demons are starting to appear now...aigo..i have to tell Natsuru about this...'

[/QUOTE]
Tyler frowned. "Aww... Did she not wanna hang out with me?" He said, sounding a bit disappointed. "I guess this gives me time to figure out where I should take her..." He sighed. He left the lake, leaving Gungir in the demon. The demon had completely shattered in ice.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler frowned. "Aww... Did she not wanna hang out with me?" He said, sounding a bit disappointed. "I guess this gives me time to figure out where I should take her..." He sighed. He left the lake, leaving Gungir in the demon. The demon had completely shattered in ice.
*The demon's remains then disappeared as well. the News people then ran off somewhere*

Tyler tossed a stone across the lake. He had felt more alone than he had ever in his life. "Why do I have to be such a idiot...?" He sighed.

Lumina said:
"Oh, uh..."

Elyse just now noticed how close his face was to hers. This was...unexpected. she was about to say something else when a cherry blossom petal fell and floated down, landing on her nose. Her eyes went cross-eyed as she checked it out, then her eyes went back to Kili, and she laughed, her face flushed from happiness.
Kili laughed, and plucked the petal off of her nose. He brushed her face off gently, before his hand made its way down to her cheek.

"There you go, hehe...anything else I can do for you?"

"Hehe~ Well, shouldn't we go get comfy?" Restia asked with a playful wink.

Tyler looked at his wrist. It showed a hour of time left. He would then pass away. Tyler decided to go look for William.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili laughed, and plucked the petal off of her nose. He brushed her face off gently, before his hand made its way down to her cheek.
"There you go, hehe...anything else I can do for you?"

[/QUOTE]
"I should be asking you that. Didn't you want to rest a bit?"

Elyse's eyes were filled with concern, he didn't really look all that well. She didn't want him passing out or getting sick because of her.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Hehe~ Well, shouldn't we go get comfy?" Restia asked with a playful wink.

[/QUOTE]
She rolled her eyes: "Really?"

Lumina said:
"I should be asking you that. Didn't you want to rest a bit?"

Elyse's eyes were filled with concern, he didn't really look all that well. She didn't want him passing out or getting sick because of her.
"Y-yeah, you're right. Lets go back." He said, nodding his head with a hint of disappointment on his voice. He wondered to himself why he felt the way he did for a moment, but forgot about it just as quickly as he noticed the worry on Elyse's face. "Hey, I'm alright. I'm tired, not dying..."

xoloveox said:
She rolled her eyes: "Really?"
"You tell me, boss~" Restia said, kissing Kat on her lips gently. "So? Whaddya say?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Y-yeah, you're right. Lets go back." He said, nodding his head with a hint of disappointment on his voice. He wondered to himself why he felt the way he did for a moment, but forgot about it just as quickly as he noticed the worry on Elyse's face. "Hey, I'm alright. I'm tired, not dying..."

"You tell me, boss~" Restia said, kissing Kat on her lips gently. "So? Whaddya say?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked at him, the concern never disappearing.

"It's kinda my fault you're like this, so..."

She turned away from him, breaking their connection as she took a few steps away from him. She didn't mean to have put him in this kind of position.

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at him, the concern never disappearing.
"It's kinda my fault you're like this, so..."

She turned away from him, breaking their connection as she took a few steps away from him. She didn't mean to have put him in this kind of position.
"What? Why are you blaming yourself? You didn't do anything. It was my decision to help you."Kili said. He stepped forward, trying to close the distance between them again.

((

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]

[/QUOTE]
Gah, brb >~<

somebody bother me xD )))

@shortyshot8

@Anyone else i forgot to mention cuz im lazy

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]somebody bother me xD )))
@shortyshot8

@Anyone else i forgot to mention cuz im lazy

[/QUOTE]
(Aye, Ty is sitting by himself near the lake, Dex is at Ty's dorm, and Diablo is in the courtyard. xD )

Lumina said:
Violetta had a few bites of pancake in her mouth as she looked at Ansom, cinnamon frosting stuck on the corners of her mouth.
"it's not the worst though..." she said after swallowing, taking another drink of coffee to was the food down.
Ansom shrugged. "Nothing is the worst. There is always something worse around the corner." He bobbed his head up and down slowly. "The moment you think you're safe, it mugs you and robs you of everything you have earned." He looked down at the table before quickly returning his face to Violetta. "At least....that is my experience."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back