• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Uhhhhhhhhhhh What about William after he deals with Tyler)

William smirked "I called you weak!" He called out as he sprouted the wings of Jet Bahamut
sure, just wanna keep Himeragi busy xD )))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler had summoned Gungir. It stabbed deep into your chest. "You think I wasn't ready? I have to get stronger. If I don't, the people I love will die." He said, looking at you, dead serious.
Williams eye twitched as blood leaked from his chest as he spoke "S-Sorry Tyler but you took this too far I need to see Al again...." He said before transforming into Jet Bahamut and slamming into him again

Amara thought for a bit "I dunno...I barely know how these games work" she chuckled "but I can't say no to a chance for fun"

@Himeragi Seiker

-------------------------------

Dakota arrived to the meeting spot "Hiii" she called with a smile spread across her face.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

shortyshot8 said:
Williams eye twitched as blood leaked from his chest as he spoke "S-Sorry Tyler but you took this too far I need to see Al again...." He said before transforming into Jet Bahamut and slamming into him again
Tyler got a confused expression. "Wait, you just wanted to see Al? Why didn't you say so?!"

Nonalaka said:
Amara thought for a bit "I dunno...I barely know how these games work" she chuckled "but I can't say no to a chance for fun"
@Himeragi Seiker

-------------------------------

Dakota arrived to the meeting spot "Hiii" she called with a smile spread across her face.

@Jofune Tsurabisu
''well...i would let you try it now but the server is under maintenance. so you can probably try it some other time. Natsuru even made your room along with the ALO game. so you could try it in your room then il get into mines and we'll play together''

RPLoverRP said:
Blair puts her hand on his chest and smiles softly at him then scoots closer to him then lays her head down on his chest and smiles

Han tapped Blair's shoulder, "This is comfortable and all, but can you answer my question about how you know I'm me?" He asked , putting a hand to his head.

Ep318IchigoConfused.png

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i would let you try it now but the server is under maintenance. so you can probably try it some other time. Natsuru even made your room along with the ALO game. so you could try it in your room then il get into mines and we'll play together''

[/QUOTE]
"Oooh, okay~" I'll look forward to it!" She chimed.

----------------

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Hello my love, fancy meeting you here." he chuckled. "So a cafe lunch, then whatever we want to do." he said with a smile.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed slightly, still not used to being called such a title "Yes, let's get going~" she replied smiling a bit "so, how was your first class~"

Tyler got a confused expression. "Wait, you just wanted to see Al? Why didn't you say so?!"
William smirked "Yeah I kinda needed to test you"

Roman said:
Han tapped Blair's shoulder, "This is comfortable and all, but can you answer my question about how you know I'm me?" He asked , putting a hand to his head.

Ep318IchigoConfused.png
"Thats just it... I dont..."

Nonalaka said:
"Oooh, okay~" I'll look forward to it!" She chimed.
----------------

Dakota blushed slightly, still not used to being called such a title "Yes, let's get going~" she replied smiling a bit "so, how was your first class~"
''well, im gonna go wander the streets''

*Neo then turned off the computer and got up stretching*

''wanna come along?''

RPLoverRP said:
"Thats just it... I dont..."
He sighed and held her in his arms, "I just want you to know, I am me... At least I'm the 'real' Han." He said smiling. "That's if you can trust me."

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Yeah I kinda needed to test you"
"Then let's finish this!" He said, his eyes turning blue. "OVERDRIVE: ICE ARC!" He screamed, slamming his fist in the ground, freezing everything in sight.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well, im gonna go wander the streets''
*Neo then turned off the computer and got up stretching*

''wanna come along?''

[/QUOTE]
"...you mean a walk? Wandering the streets sounds lonesome" she chuckles lightly "sure I'll tag along~"

Nonalaka said:
"...you mean a walk? Wandering the streets sounds lonesome" she chuckles lightly "sure I'll tag along~"
''okay. and if i do get in a fight, its best if you dont interfere. well i highly doubt that you cant fight...wait can you fight?''

"Then let's finish this!" He said, his eyes turning blue. "OVERDRIVE: ICE ARC!" He screamed, slamming his fist in the ground, freezing everything in sight.
William sighed "You really are a idiot" He said as he absorbed the Ice

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''okay. and if i do get in a fight, its best if you dont interfere. well i highly doubt that you cant fight...wait can you fight?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara pouted "...ayyyy, why does everyone ask that, I can fight just fine if I really need to" she chuckled

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well then, I guess I'm lucky I can manipulate time. I can just breeze right through the bad stuff."

Elyse grinned up at Ansom before taking a sip of coffee, only one pancake left on her plate left to finish.

Jay walks a few laps around the dorm, occasionally whistling a tune to himself. "This place is bigger than I remember." He says to himself.

Nonalaka said:
Amara pouted "...ayyyy, why does everyone ask that, I can fight just fine if I really need to" she chuckled
''haha...alright''

*Neo then headed to the door to go outside in the front of the house*

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "You really are a idiot" He said as he absorbed the Ice
Tyler smiled. "Now that that's done... Time for me to use my ultimate attack!" He said, as he took off high into the sky.

Lumina said:
"Well then, I guess I'm lucky I can manipulate time. I can just breeze right through the bad stuff."

Elyse grinned up at Ansom before taking a sip of coffee, only one pancake left on her plate left to finish.
Ransom looked around. The restaurant was too quiet for his liking. He let out a sigh. "This place is boring." He propped his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his upturned palm. "Hurry up....so we can leave or I'll just leave you here."

Tyler smiled. "Now that that's done... Time for me to use my ultimate attack!" He said, as he took off high into the sky.
William sighed "Oh no he's going to bore me to death"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili pulled her into a gentle hug, being careful to keep his aura balanced. He was practically running on steam with his demonic energy, and he didn't have the magical knowledge to protect himself from her metal touch.
"I did this for you. I didn't do it because of you. I said I'd help you, and I intend to follow through. So long as you never blame yourself for my actions again. Think you can do that?"He asks, looking down at her.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse was surprised by the hug, big after a second or so she relaxed into it. Even though it was his aura, it felt... nice, to be embraced. Her forehead fell into the aura of his chest, closing her eyes. He could feel her nod at his question. She couldn't really bring herself to speak, she was too lost in the moment of feeling like someone actually cared for her. At least a little bit.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ransom looked around. The restaurant was too quiet for his liking. He let out a sigh. "This place is boring." He propped his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his upturned palm. "Hurry up....so we can leave or I'll just leave you here."
laughing softly Violetta snapped her fingers, the food instantaneously being eaten.

"There. All done!"

She wiped her face on her napkin, standing up. She missed a spot of frosting on her nose.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Oh no he's going to bore me to death"
Tyler was coated in the suns ray. "FINAL BURST: SUN BEAM!" He yelled, a ball 3 times your size appeared behind him. He yelled, slamming it hard into you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back