• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Shira playfully giggled and nuzzled yukis neck more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki giggled more and more as Shira nuzzled her neck*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler crashed in after him. "Ayeeeeee!" He yelled, falling on top of William.
William stood up and rubbed his head "Well no hiding that we're here now" He said as he reached a hand to Tyler to help him up

shortyshot8 said:
William stood up and rubbed his head "Well no hiding that we're here now" He said as he reached a hand to Tyler to help him up
Tyler got up, rubbing his head. "Couldn't we have just gone through the front door?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok guys this was my last post sorry see you all in three days @shortyshot8 )

[/QUOTE]
(See ya bro! I'll miss ya!)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler got up, rubbing his head. "Couldn't we have just gone through the front door?"
William laughed "What's the fun in that huh?" He said still rubbing his head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok guys this was my last post sorry see you all in three days @shortyshot8 )

[/QUOTE]
(( i won't be on after today. i won't have internet till august

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Just tag me guys I'll reply as soon as I get back)

[/QUOTE]
(All right *Tears* This kinda sucks that you have to go but...*Sigh* Just don't die out there ok? xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its an MMORPG...i got another game called ALO and GGO. their both unique games because you need some kind of required headgear and you can control your character's movements just like you control your body in real life. theres more to it but its hard to explain''

[/QUOTE]
"Wow, that sounds really cool" she said clapping her hands together "I'm not familiar with such games though" she chuckled.

leaving the room when daniel @Daniel reaver is asleep, I run to the computer lab and boot up all the computers. turning on the same program, and call certain people tellign them to head to the computer lab. " hey i got a suprise for you all, just get on the program." ( is what i sent)

( everyone come here!!! )

lostsoul said:
leaving the room when daniel @Daniel reaver is asleep, I run to the computer lab and boot up all the computers. turning on the same program, and call certain people tellign them to head to the computer lab. " hey i got a suprise for you all, just get on the program." ( is what i sent)
( everyone come here!!! )
(None of my people are free xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back